Oof

Attention

This was the decision of a lifetime. 

A choice that would shape my future and who I was as a human being. 

I was divided. My heart torn in two, it was just about impossible to decide which part of my gut I should follow. I had only a few seconds left to decide as the older woman in front of me spoke. Her voice invading the already rambunctious loud thoughts in my mind. 

It really did feel like she was speaking through a loud speaker. Not to be rude, but I doubted this woman had ever been inside of a library. Like.. Bro, this is McDonalds. Not a rave. Sigh.

I still had yet to decide what I wanted. Did I want the mcnuggets? Or maybe a big mac. Mmm a big Mac, my mouth watered at the thought of a thick juicy burger. The special sauce dripping down.. But some mcnuggets dipped in ranch would be pheno- 

"Welcome to Mcdonalds, how can I help you today?" 

My thoughts were interrupted by the middle aged cashier. His smile said friendly, but his eyes said "I hate my ing job" 

Poor guy... I bet a working ice cream machine would make his job so much better. 

"Ahem" Mr. Probably looking for a different job cleared his throat. 

I pulled myself out of my thoughts stepping the few inches to the counter. 

"Sorry, I uhm... Sorry" I said smiling back. I didn't want to be rude,I really needed this guy to not spit in my food today. 

"What can I get you today sir?" 

With my mind still not fully made up. I ordered Ravi's meal first. I didn't even have to ask him what he wanted, Ravi was always so predictable. 

"Can I get a grilled mushroom burger, with a large fry"

The cashier pressed a few buttons on his register. Nodding his head. "Would you like a drink with that?" 

"No thank you" Ravi had had drinks at his aparptment. And he hated soda anyways 

"Its just sugary waste" he always said. Honestly, sometimes it was hard to love my boyfriend. Just saying :/

"Anything else sir?"

"Can I also have a big Mac, medium fry.. And a 8pc mcnugget" 

Again, . But yolo. 

"Alright sir your total will be.. " 

 

~~~~

I guess I should've told Ravi I'd be coming. I mean.. At least then he could've told me the elevator was broken in the building his recording studio was in. But no, my idiotic self 

(who was currently on the third of eight levels of staircases) 

decided it'd be fun to surprise my boyfriend with food while he worked on his mixtape. 

I missed Ravi. I missed falling asleep with my boyfriends arm wrapped around me, I missed coming home and having Ravi there. But I guess that's the sacrifice you make having a boyfriend who's a successful rapper. 

I was once a trainee for jellyfish entertainment, its where Ravi and I met. But after about a year of practicing, I'd decided being a kpop idol wasn't the life for me. The training was so intense and the work was just crazy. I was exhausted, and I just.. I didn't want that kind of life. It was fun, and I loved the experience, but I'm happier now. 

I have Ravi, a career as a makeup artist..  

(thanks to a few tips I learned from Jisoo as a trainee)

Now if I could just make it to the top of these stairs I'd be great!

Only one more flight to go. The food was probably cold now, who was I kidding? The food was probably cold as soon as It was handed to me.

Finally. The last three steps, I could see the door of my boyfriends studio. I knock on the sleek grey door. I mean.. Yeah I could just use my key to get in but what fun was that?

"Hold on!" A voice from inside called. 

That was strange, it didn't sound like Ravi. It was probably just one of his buddies. 

Ravi and his friends would sometimes write songs together. His friend Jackson was always collaborating with him on songs. Sometimes it felt like I was third wheeling on their relationship. I get it, they were childhood friends who both went on to become successful rappers. But it still hurt sometimes. 

The door swung open. To reveal an older gentleman.

"Yes?" 

"Oh, Ravi didn't tell me he had company" This guy didn't look like he knew Ravi.

"Who?" This guy definitely didn't know Ravi. 

"R-Ravi? You know, Kim wonsik?" I looked down to the end of the hall. Each floor was numbered and this one had a great big "9". . 

"I'm sorry, I think you might have the wrong-" 

"Sorry!" I interrupted already making my way back towards the staircase. The guy closed the door before I could go on. I think he might've rolled his eyes but I was already halfway down the stairs so I guess I'll never know. 

I guess I was just so lost in though I walked an extra flight of stairs. Good thing I decoded to get the mcnuggets after all, I deserved them after all of this. 

Finally on the right floor, I even double checked just to be sure. I knocked on Ravi's door. No answer. But, there was a thumping noise coming from his studio. He must've created a beat for a song, that's why he didn't hear the door. 

I grabbed my keys out of my pocket and opened the door. 

Well . 

Wow. 

What. A. Man. 

I quietly shut the door. The beat from the computer drowing out the click of the door. 

I then quietly opened the McDonalds bag, pulling out Ravi's grilled mushroom burger.

Then! Quietly yet again. I THREW THAT ICE COLD BURGER AT MY BOYFRIEND AND THE GUY WHOS LAP HE WAS SITTING ON WHILE THEIR TOUNGES SLURPED UP ONE ANOTHER'S SPIT. 

"What the !?" Taemin shouted. Partially out of confusion and partially out of anger. 

I mean, hey.. I'd be mad too if I just had a greasy, cold, probably not even real beef burger thrown at me and now had burger juice running down my sculpted chest and chocolate abs. 

Chocolate and burgers don't go well together anyways I thought.

Both men looked at me. And both men looked at me with fear. I honestly had no idea why.. Haha. 

"Ken, baby.. Its.. Its not what it looks like!" Ravi tried. 

Well I mean. Both of them were half . Ravi was fumbling to get off of Taemins lap.. Which was kind if awkward considering he'd just keep grinding on him a minute ago and Noe fumbling to get up, it was obvious Ravi had an . 

Wearing nothing but his boxers I doubted there was a pickle lodged in their. Maybe some mushrooms.. Maybe.  

"Ken I, I.. Please.." 

"Please what Wonsik?" I never called him Wonsik. Even as trainees I'd always called him Shikkie. 

"Let you explain?" I continued.

"You want to explain why you're grinding on your friend" I said using airquotes on "friend". 

With Ravi silent I turned my attention to Taemin. The bastard had the audacity to eat at a time like this. His head was down picking at remnants of burger stuck to his skin. I reached into the McDonalds bag and opened my big mac. If this was in need of filling, I was going to quench his appetite with a big fat slab of meat. 

I set the rest of the bag down. carrying the big Mcac over to Taemin I grabbed him by the hair and lifted his head up. The homewrecking good vocalist with pretty skin was quaking go say the least. 

"Open up, "good boy"' I cooed before shoving my patty in his mouth. 

Taemin head wriggled from side to side as I shoved my meat deeper into his greedy little hole. 

"That's it, you like it don't you ? You like me filling you up huh? I always knew you were a greedy boy Taemin. Since I met you and you had that boy wannabe haircut I knew we you fantasized about me doing this to you" 

"Ken stop!" Ravi said pulling me away from Taemin. 

"Of course, Choose your little grease !" 

Taemins face had begun turning blue.. 

Well .. 

͡° ͜ʖ ͡° 

______

This is pt. 1 of 2 I'm working on the second part right now :3 

Please comment and tell me what you think! I hope it made you laugh xD