nescience

I Don't Like You Because I Love You

 

Xian take a deep breathe and get a pillow beside Seongwoo who is sleeping happily. Today is the day for his work and this guy is just sleeping and didn't bother at all. Xian already tickle, punch, and kick him but nothing happened. "Geez, this guy" She said and hit him with the pillow. Seongwoo groaned and slowly open his eyes. "What?" He asks sleepy. Xian rolled her eyes and put the pillow again besides him. She never thought that hitting him is the solution for waking him up. "Don't what me Seongwoo. It's already 8'oclock and as far as I know you already have a job and your time to go for work is 8:30" She said and smile with annoyed face. Seongwoo cursed and get up from his bed. He forgot it. He went out of his room and straightly went to the bathroom. How can he forgot a special day like this. He is so idiot for not waking up in early. 

 

"Hey Seongwoo! I will go now. Don't forget to lock the door. Bye" Xian said and close the door. Seongwoo quickly take a bath and he is sure that he is still smells good. He went out of the bathroom and wear his clothes. He look at the mirror and smiled. "Today is the day, Seongwoo" He said and laugh from the embarassment. Before going out from the apartment he make sure that he is completely fine to day. He double checked his hair, his outfit for today, and ofcourse his things for his first job. He is so happy that he can not hide it. well who wouldn't be happy when they got their first job. For seongwoo this is the special day. He closed the door and get out from the aparment. He is walking the street happily. He is so excited. 

 

He stopped on a bus stop and wait for a bus to come. After 10 minutes waiting, he enter the bus and sits on the corner. He get his cellphone and play a game for a while. 

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

 

He gulps and fix his necktie. He is so nervous now. His excitement suddenly disappeared. The company is so big and high. "I thought I will just see this on google" He said to himself. He look at the people or the employees who are entering the building with their nice clothes. He is sulking right now. I knew it. I don't belong on this kind of company. He cried on his mind.  "Oh! You're already here" Seongwoo immediately turn his back to see who is that person. "S-sir" He said and bow. Minhyun laugh and shook his head. "No need to be formal, we are just in the same age. Just call me Minhyun" He said and smile. Seongwoo's eyes gotten bigger and his jaw drop of disbelief. He can not believe it. He is just also 22 years old and he is already the boss. Seongwoo slowly nodded and laugh nervously. "Let's go already and I will introduce you to your co-workers in our team" 

 

Seongwoo sighs when they enter the elevator. He is so ashamed to himself and mostly to his boss, Minhyun. It's just that he acts like a cat who is triggered whenever he see something or someone like the employees with nice outfits and the design of the building is so magnificent for him that it is sparkling and shining especially the two chandeliers. "You sure are nervous" Minhyun said and Seongwoo nodded. "It's my first job, I can not help it" He said shyly and Minhyun laugh softly. "You're c--" the elevator opened and two girls entered it with a heart eyes on them. "Good Morning Sir Minhyun" they greeted and Minhyun smile to them. "I heard your manager got angry again yesterday?" He asks. The two girls blush because the angel Minhyun is just talking to them. "Ah! yes sir, it's our fault though for not doing our job perfectly" The other girl said and make a sad expression. "No need to blame yourself, you are just doing your work" He said and smile again. The girls hold each other hands for keeping their scream. They want to act normal. The elevator stop and the two girls said goodbye to them and get off the elevator. "Those girls really likes you" Seongwoo said and smile to him. "Not really" He said and chuckled. "Why not? You are nice, handsome, and very caring" He said innocently but he just saying the truth. His boss is so perfect. "You compliment me too much" He said and laugh softly. The elevator opened on the 4th floor and the both of them get out from the elevator. The employees greet their boss. "Good Morning everyone, I would like to introduce your new co-worker in this team and my secretary Ong Seongwoo" Minhyun introduced and Seongwoo nervously smile to them. The employees greet him. "I will just go to my office, your table is on that side. Angela!" A girl came out from the other side and stop infront of Minhyun and Seongwoo. "Yes sir?" She asks and look at Seongwoo who is also smiling to her. "Angela assist him to his table and after that come to my office" Angela nodded and lead the way to Seongwoo who is following quietly behind her. "This is your table. My name is Angela Tiu the production manager. Nice to meet you" She said happily and Seongwoo smile to her. She's so cute. He thought. "If there are things you don't understand, just ask me okay?" Seongwoo nodded. "Hey isn't that so unfair that he get the secretary position?" Seongwoo and Angela stop talking to each other when they heard someone is whispering about him. Angela smiles but Seongwoo can see that there is a pissed on his face. "I know right but he didn't even gradu--" the two girls who are busy whispering to each other stop when they feel a presence of a person on their back. They look at the person behind them who is smiling at them annoyingly. "I think we have a serious problem here. Tell me about it. Is it related to our work or not?" The both of them shooked their heads and immediately continue what they are doing on their tables. Angela roll his eyes and sighs. She went again to Seongwoo who is forcing a smile. He didn't expect that especially a girl just protect him. He feel so embarassed. 

 

"No need to think about it. It's always like that but the employees here have a good heart maybe just because you are the secretary that they can not accept it, for a while" She said and smile again to him. He wants to cry now. He just met a woman angel version of Minhyun. "Thank you very much Angela" He said and Angela nodded. "No problem" She said and went off to go to Minhyun's office. He looks at his table and each of the tables have their own computers. He is so happy right now. He have his own table. The things are also complete on his table. "hey" He look at his right side to see who just called him. Am I having friends again? He thought, well he wants to have friends with his co-workers so why not. "Sir told me to give you this notebook. It's already written there what you should do" The guy said and give the notebook to Seongwoo. Seongwoo look at the things he should do and he slowly cover his mouth of shocks. There are so many. He thought and he feels like his soul is already leaving him. "T-thank you" He said and start to do his work. 

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

 

"This coffee is so delicious" Seongwoo said and his face looks like a young boy who just got a ride in a roller coaster for the first time. Angela chuckled and drink her own coffee. "So, how's your first work?" She asked seriously but then she laugh when Seongwoo makes a i-dont-think-im-okay-face. "Just kidding. well it's new for me for handling many things but a great experience though" He said and Angela nodded. "Well, there are also many things that you should look forward in this team especially you, the secretary, you will handle so many things when that day comes" She said more like she is threathening him. " I will do my best" He said and Angela pouted. She's so cute. He thought again and right now he feels like he is blushing. "W-what's wrong?" He asked and immediately avoid her looks to him. "Do you already have a girlfriend?" His eyes gotten bigger and shook his head. It's not like he is not saying she have chance to him or what but really he doesn't have a girlfriend. "Why? You're cute" She said and laugh softly. He feels that his ears are now red so he pretended to scratch them. To make it clear, it's not like he have a crush on Angela, it's not like that. He just find her cute so that's it. "I'm not" He said and laugh awkwardly and drink his coffee. "Hey is your coffee is still hot? You're sweating" She asks and Seongwoo make an innocent face and slowly touch his face. What the hell, I'm sweating. He thought and smile again awkwardly. "I think its because of the airconditioner haha" He wipe his sweat and avoid her looks again. "Geez" She suddenly said that makes Seongwoo look at her. She leaned her back at her chair and make a deep sigh. 

 

"I hope my husband is as cute as you" She said and get her cellphone from her pocket. Seongwoo shook his head while laughing. "Your husband must be cut-- what?" He asks while his eyes gotten bigger again. His eyes keeps on getting bigger, it's like it's wants to explode. She have... husband? He thought and he is still speechless. He thinks that maybe his ears are so red that he didn't hear her right, or not? well there's no connection if your ears are red for not hearing what she said. "Oh yes. Look this is him" She give her cellphone to him and Seongwoo see her husband. He's handsome. He thought. He swipe to the left and became more speechless when he saw the picture of a family picture of Angela. "You are already a mother?" He asks with a suprised on his face. Angela nodded and laugh. "I'm already 30 years old okay? It's normal" She said and Seongwoo almost fall down from his sit. He take a look again on her cellphone and smile. "You have a beautiful family" He said and that makes Angela smile. "Tell me, how did your husband fell for you? I think you used a love-potion" He said and Angela put her index finger infront of her lips. "Be quiet, it's only our secret" She said and the both of them laugh.  He is so happy right now that he met Angela and be a friend to her. 

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

 

Seongwoo knock on the door before he enter it. He smile to Minhyun and so does him. "Here's your chocolate coffee" He put the cup on his boss' table and look at him. "I'm almost done on my work, tell me what I can help" He said with a worried on his tone. "It's okay, I can handle this. Do I have a meeting tomorrow to Mister Zhang?" He suddenly asks and Seongwoo opened his notepad. "Yes at 1pm. I already arranged your papers for your tomorrow's meeting" He said and Minhyun nodded. "Thank you" He said and Seongwoo nodded. He go out from his office and went back to his desk. "Seongwoo, can you check this?" Seongwoo get the papers and nodded. He first read and check if there are grammatical error and wrong spelling. He changed some of the spellings and there is one thing that got his attention. He read it quietly and his jaw drop for a second. "Seongwoo are you done?" The girl who just gave him the papers asked. Seongwoo slowly nodded and make an awkward laugh. "ahm, is it true that we will make a film in korea?" He asked curiously. "Yes, it's a big project for us especially to sir Hwang and in Korea is the main office of Sir Hwang so yeah but the date it's not yet confirmed. Thank you for this one" The girl said and Seongwoo nodded. The girl left and Seongwoo was suprised. He didn't know about this one or maybe he just keep a part of his own papers because he is sleep as f. 

 

It's 8 o'clock in the evening and they are now currently eating for dinner. They are just talking about his first day of work and making fun of Seongwoo. "Gosh, I already want to see your boss" Hana said and make a pleased face. Seongwoo just chuckled and shook his head. "I will tell you to your boyfriend" He said and Hana just roll his eyes. "So you already got your first heartbreak?" Xian asked and the rest make a teasing face to Seongwoo who is blushing. "It's not it. I just admired her and we are friends" He said and eat his chicken. "Really?" They asked in chorus with a playful tone. "Really" He said and all of them laugh like an idiots. They keep on teasing him and keep on asking him about his boss's number. He is so done to his friends.

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

Author's Note: Okay so this is the chapter 2 of this story. I promised to make a long chapter but because of my busy schedules I can not. I'm so sorry. *cries*. I will really try my best for the next chapter and make it long. Yes, they have aproject in korea and it is to make a film there. Seongwoo just admired Angela guys okay, it's not like he likes her or have a crush on her, nope he just admired her. She already have a husband so seongwoo have no choice haha just kidding. I know this chpater is kind of boring because yeah haha i'm sleepy too when i'm doing this but I tried my best omg. Subscribe and comment. Thank You.