CHEATSHEET

 ECLIPSE / SUN AND MOON  MOON ENTERTAINMENTS FIRST BOY GROUP!  APPLY OPEN!
HOME
Plotlines
cheatsheet
reviews
Basics This story will also feature members from Rose as Eclipse is meant to e their brother. That being said, you do not need to know about Rose or even read Rose to apply for this story as they are still seperate groups!

Basics The basics are pretty self-explanatory. The age range for members of Sun is from 1993 to 2003 and for the members of Moon the age range is between 1988 and 1998. Your character can be born anywhere and of any ethnicity, but it would be lovely if she was at least half Asian. You can decide how many languages your character can speak, and their fluency level of each, just make sure that there is a valid reason she knows them. Faceclaims can be anyone from anywhere as long as they have a decent amount of photos, gifs don't really matter. Just make sure your faceclaims face matches your characters age looks wise. It would be great if the faceclaims for Moon were born in late 1999 or earlier as they will be doing the more mature concepts as mentioned in the description. Appearance and style can just be words or photos, but if you do both I will be very happy! they can be a few sentences to multiple paragraphs.

Them Your character will need a minimum of four positive and negative personality traits. Neutral traits are optional but well loved. You do not need to expand on your characters personality traits, but it would be wonderful if you were to write at least a few sentences! Background must be at least one paragraph. You are also welcome to use MBTI types instead. The password is an introduction for Eclipse and the sub-unit your character is a part of. There is no minimum on likes, dislikes, habits, hobbies, and trivia. Feel free to go wild! Idol relations are welcome!

On stage Stage names are optional. Your backup plotline does not have to be from the same sub-unit as your preferred plotline (Eg: You could pick a Moon plotline but your backup plotline could be from Sun and vice-versa). Please do add more than one backup plotline as there are a lot of plotlines! Talent twins should match the position of your plotlines. Trainee years can range anywhere from a few months to years and years. Trainee life should be at least one paragraph. Pre-debut and scandals are optional.

ooh lala Love interests can be anyone from anywhere (My characters Taewoong, and Siyoo are free to be used as love interests you are also free to use characters from Rose, either your own or someone else's with their permission). Personality of your love interest can be a few sentences to one paragraph. Love story should be at least one paragraph. Relationship status can be anything (besides openly dating), but it would be nice to see some crushing or really anything other than secretly dating. Add as much trivia as you like!
bROWNIE POINTS Characters on the older side of the age range. Uunderrated or underused faceclaims. Mentioning one of my characters (or more) in your apps (Maybe even using them as love interests?). Including members of Rose in your application!

tAKEN things  UKISS' Jun and Kiseop and GOT7's Jinyoung are taken as faceclaims, vocal, dance and talking twins. UKISS' Jun is taken as a rap twin. Captain Chonlathorn is taken as a faceclaim. UKISS' Soohyun is taken as a vocal and talking twin. Infinite's Woohyun is taken as a dance twin. Rose's Rosalie Jangmi Im and Park Seong are taken as love interests. Nine Muses Pyo Hyemi is taken as a love interest.
As this story will involve Rose as well, these are the faceclaims of the members of Rose who can not be used as love interests/idol friends/relations (unless using that member from Rose that is either yours or you have gotten permission to use by their creators as love interests/relations. But you may include the members of Rose as friends)! Moon Hyuna (Jewel), Feistar's Jei (Elea), Nine Muses' Kyungri (Park Eun), Kimi (H.J), Oh My Girl's Yooa (Li), DIA's Chaeyeon (Inha), WJSN's Dawon (Nova) and Seola (Mi.U), Girls' Day's Hyeri (Dao), APink's Hayoung (Neve), Dreamcatchers Siyeon (Seong), and Pristin's Siyeon (Risu). Sorry for any inconveniences!
Source / turn-in / Examples on review page
coded by Yeojachinguu