I Can See You (Part II)

Mina One Shots

As they held their torch, venturing into the school. Chaeyoung could not see any ghost, then Sana started guiding the way which got Chaeyoung confused. "Follow me," said Sana. 

It then led them to a classroom full of computers. The room was dark, wait no there was one particular computer that was which caught both of their eyes. Sana moved closer, "M-Mina?!". 

Chaeyoung looked at Sana then at the girl, "You know her?".

"Yeah...but...she got into a car accident last year... wait, Mina, you're alright already?" Sana looked at her friend with concern.

"I'm sorry who are you? Are you the ghost slayer?" Mina asked.

"Yes, I am" Chaeyoung took a step forward. "May I know where is the ghost you were talking about?".

"Mina! Don't you remember me? I'm Sana!" Mina then looked back at Sana with confusion clearly shown on her face. 

Sana's smile then turned into a frown, how could her best friend not remember her?". 

"Follow me and we'll talk later," said Mina as she guided them to the ghost.

 

===

The three of them stepped into the school hall. Since it was night, obviously it was dark. They then felt a gush of cold wind running in circles around them before Chaeyoung eyes leveled with the ghosts. The ghost winked at her with his red eyes, as its tongue ran across his lips as if he saw his chicken dinner. Then the red eyes turned to look at Sana and Mina after. Chaeyoung grabbed the ghost by his collar but was thrown back instead. ". This is sure one hell of a ghost. Need. To. Protect. Sana. and the girl." Chaeyoung said as she tried to regain her balance. 

Mina then went to fight the ghost, instead of getting punched, Mina went through the ghost which caught both Chaeyoung and Sana's eyes. They both looked at each other in shock. No way... Sana then quickly stood with Chaeyoung, Mina then quickly came along too. "Hold on to my sword." Chaeyoung then focused on her hands till a sword with blue flames appeared. "NOW!" The three of them held onto the sword as a very strong energy gathered into the sword as the ghost ran towards them thinking he could attack them. "Not on my watch girls!". 

A strong wave of energy burned the ghost into ashes. The girls stood there panting. Chaeyoung looked down into her hands as her sword disappeared. Well, long story short it was a gift given to her... the power to see ghosts and carry this sword with her everywhere she goes. However, what was clouding her mind right now was not the ghost but Sana and Mina. 

Mina clearly went through the ghost and her legs... they went off the ground. She does not look like the other ghost I met... she looks perfectly fine like a human. Unless...this can't be. Sana...could see her too. Chaeyoung thoughts were cut off by Mina's concerned voice, "Hey are you alright?".

"Uhm y-yeah... Just you know recovering from what just happened.". Chaeyoung then stood up and cleared the dust from her clothes. "Thanks for asking." , she then returned a smile to the latter.

She turned over to Sana, "We need to talk..." Chaeyoung said. "The three of us.".

The three of them went over to Chaeyoung's house for a chat. "So... Sana... tell me honestly... C-can you see ghost too?". 

Sana looked up from her cup to Chaeyoung, "How did you know?". Chaeyoung kept silent before turning to Mina to confirm her inspections. 

"You... Miss Mina. Are you a ghost?" Chaeyoung asked as she looked into Mina's brown orbs. 

"I am I guess? I've been told a lot by my ghost friends that I have yet to find the cause of my death or that I may be still out there... that's why I look this way. However, I don't remember anything from my past till I saw Sana just now and the moment she mentioned my name I received a short flashback.", Mina shared.

Sana then looked at Mina with tears in her eyes, "You may not remember me, but I miss you Mina-chan.". 

If she has yet to find the cause of her death, and that her body may be out there right now. She must be in a coma...  Chaeyoung then stood up straight and turned to Sana, "Please tell everything and anything that the both of you been through! Mina then leaned forward to listen intently to Sana's story. 

"And so, ever since the day of your accident my dad made me transfer to the school I'm in now and ever since that day I regretted not going against my father's request. I wouldn't have lost a best friend... also that was a day I started seeing ghosts...I was terrified.". Sana said hugging herself as she was reminded of her traumatizing past.

Mina held her head in hands, as she felt a pang of flashback running through her head. "So...if ever since that day of the accident you started seeing ghosts, it must've been your mission ever since to help find the body of Mina's and bring her back to life!" Chaeyoung said after linking every clue together.

"I remember everything now..." Mina said. "I was on my way back from studying at the library when I was crossing the zebra crossing, I got hit. That's all ..." Mina said as she started crying.

"It's getting late... Sana you can stay over at my house and Mina you too.". 

"Mina. I will find your body for you." Sana said.

The next few weeks, Sana was busy doing her school work and research on articles relating to Mina's accident. On the other hand, Chaeyoung has let Mina stay over with her since Momo was gone...she had an empty bed she could spare. During the past few weeks that they have been together, they grew closer as friends surprisingly. They went on missions together to fight again evil spirits. They made a great team together, and Mina would feed this hungry ghost who she kept denying feelings for. Stop. Beating. So. LOUDLY!

Little did Chaeyoung know, Mina has fallen deeply for Chaeyoung too ever since the day they met at the school but she could tell that Chaeyoung was interested in Sana then because she saw the way Chaeyoung looked at her. So she decided to keep her feelings inside. Mina sighs as she looked out the window as it was raining cats and dogs. 

"Mina? We're gonna have the week off from fighting evil spirits since it's my 1 week vacation week. Do you wanna uhm... ya know go to the carnival with me?" Chaeyoung asked nervously as she rubbed the back of her neck. 

Mina heart then felt a very familiar sensation, and her face started to heat up. She continued looking towards the sky, "Sure, I'd love to Chaeng." as she sipped on her cup of hot chocolate.

"Will tomorrow evening be good?" Chaeyoung asked happily as Mina has agreed to go with her. " 

Mina turned to face Chaeyoung and simply nodded with her gummy smile shown on her beautiful face. 

A/N: Yooooo the next chapter will be the last chapter for this MiChaeng One Shot!!! Wanted to do a quick update before my first day of school starts!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this! Please give it an upvote if you liked it or share it with other fellow onces! Love ya'll <3