I Can See You (Part I)

Mina One Shots

A/N: Hello everyone, I've been contemplating or not to start a Mina one-shot compilation. Here it is now with its 1st ever chapter, starting with a MiChaeng Fic enjoy! 

She puts her hand out and demanded cash, "That'll be a total of 550,000 won thank you.". The latter passes her the stack of cash and thanked her. She then shook hands with her client, swung her coat over her shoulders and left. 

"Ah, that was pleasant. Now, let's count how much I've earned. 1,000,000...3,000,000...7,000,000 well that was easy cash.", she then looked up from her collection of cash, took in a deep breath before grabbing the collar of someone or should I say a non-existent someone to her face. "How many times have I told you to stop stealing my food? It was you!" she scolded her friend but obviously no one could take angry Chaeyoung easily because she looked way too cute even if she had a fierce look on her face.

"Alright alright, I just want to tell you that I've found the cause of my death and that I'll be taking my leave..." said the ghost. "also I've restocked your fridge to repay you.", the ghost then gave her a thankful smile.

"Wait...are you really leaving for real now Momo?... Hey don't leave just yet, I can let you eat all you want!" tears started to form. 

"Chaeyoung ah... people come and go... it was fate that we met as friends and that God gave you the ability to see ghosts. I think my time has come to an end, the grim reaper is calling." Momo said as she caressed Chaeyoung's face who she always treated her like family. "Oh I've also met this ghost who doesn't look as torn as I do, she's still pretty and not torn but I don't know why is she still lingering around this school. Maybe you could meet her someday, and give her a home like you did for me. Oh and help me tell everyone to enjoy life to it's fullest and to Nayeon that I love her...and that I'm sorry. It's time to go... I'll see you in our next life friend." Momo gave Chaeyoung one last hug before she vanished into thin air.

"NO! MOMO!" Chaeyoung tried to grasp onto to Momo's hand but it was too late. She lost another friend...she sat there with her knees hugged close to her chest crying. 

A week has passed since her ghost friend Momo's disappearance and so did vacation. Chaeyoung had her bag hanging on her right shoulder, as she wore a red flannel, basic white tee, ripped jeans and a pair of converse. She went to her locker to pick up her books, and as she closes her locker someone scared the daylights out of her, not it wasn't any ghost (though ghosts are much scarier to hoomans) it was her crush, Minatozaki Sana. Oh right, her locker is next to mine. Chaeyoung wanted to say Hi to Sana but all that came out of was air. She stood there as she watched Sana walk away. With her jaw left hanging, a hand came pushing Chaeyoung's jaw back up. "Close your mouth before a dragonfly comes choking you, and you won't even get to see your Sana anymore," said Dahyun. "So how's vacation?".

"Hey Dubu, well just earning some cash... and remember Momo? She's left for Heaven. " Chaeyoung smiled widely for her friend has left this cruel world in peace. 

Dahyun looked down and started tearing up... "Momo... I miss her.".
Chaeyoung then went over to comfort her unnie. Then Jihyo, Tzuyu, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon came over to the little commotion that was happening. 

"Is everything alright Chaeyoung?", Jihyo asked with a look of concern clearly shown on her face. 

"I'll tell you guys at lunch later. Let's go for class." Chaeyoung said giving everyone a pat on the back leaving them confused. 

After Chaeyoung told everyone, everyone was in a sad mood but they were also happy for Momo. Nayeon was left in a much sadder mood than everyone, that she was crying to a photo of Momo kept inside of her necklace. Sigh, it hurts to see everyone like this.  They were not able to see the ghost Momo but she used to be their friends too before she went missing from school. Chaeyoung would convey messages from Momo to them, and she'd sit around with them too which always got looks from everyone else but they did not give two s about it before Momo was their friend.

A buzzing sound then came to her phone, she took it out. It was an email from an anonymous email address. 

"To: [email protected]
From: AnonymousPenguin

Prize Money: 1,000,000 Won
Venue: Shinhwa Girls Methodist 
Case: Please help me!! I will give you that prize Money!! There is a ert ghost around the school and he keeps pestering me. Please help ASAP. 

"No...way...1,000,000 Won," Chaeyoung said to herself still recovering from the prize money she saw. It was way more than what she usually earned.  

"What 1,000,000 Won?" Jeongyeon asked as she chewed on her salad.

"Somebody offered me a case to slay a ghost at Shinhwa Girls Method-" Chaeyoung was cut off by Sana who came walking from behind their table. This caused Chaeyoung to freeze. 

"Wait, did you just said Shinhwa Girls Methodist? I know that school." Sana said as she took a seat beside Chaeyoung.

"Sana!" Dahyun waved at Sana, which Sana reciprocated. 

"You know that school?" Chaeyoung then took the courage to talk to Sana. 

"Yeah, I used to be from that school. Do you want me to bring you there?" Sana asked with interest in the mystery as to why Chaeyoung mentioned about her previous school. Tzuyu then looked at Chaeyoung and kinked her eyebrows teasing Chaeyoung.

"Sure..".

That night Chaeyoung and Sana stood outside Shinhwa Girls Methodist. "Okay so if anything I'm here to protect you too okay Sana Unnie?".

"Okay, so we are here to slay ghosts?" Sana asked looking calm.

"Yeah, alright ready?"

"Ready."

As they held their torch, venturing into the school. Chaeyoung could not see any ghost, then Sana started guiding the way which got Chaeyoung confused. "Follow me," said Sana. 

It then led them to a classroom full of computers. The room was dark, wait no there was one particular computer that was which caught both of their eyes. Sana moved closer, "M-Mina?!". 

Chaeyoung looked at Sana then at the girl, "You know her?".

"Yeah...but...she got into a car accident last year... wait for Mina you alright already?" Sana looked at her friend with concern.

"I'm sorry who are you? Are you the ghost slayer?" Mina asked.

"Yes, I am" Chaeyoung took a step forward. "May I know where is the ghost you were talking about?".

"Mina! Don't you remember me? I'm Sana!" Mina then looked back at Sana with confusion clearly shown on her face. 

Sana's smile then turned into a frown, how could her best friend not remember her?". 

"Follow me and we'll talk later," said Mina as she guided them to the ghost.

 

A/N: We have come to the end of Part 1! I hope it was a good introduction please leave some comments down below and also give this story an upvote! Part 2 will be uploaded soon! See ya!