2| Coffee Shop

Nightfall ||Taekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(I have to edit this a lot but I  finished this chapter on my phone and it’s being mean so I’ll edit later and I've been obsessed with adding italic words in random places for emphasis so BEWARE )

It had been about three days since he had seen Taehyung

Jungkook thought as he sipped his Americano.

He spent most of his days thinking about different scenarios of the Valentines day situation. In his dreams, while he was awake, while he was working, and while he was in the shower, the only thing JeonJungkook was the beauty with the boxed smile; The beauty that saved him. Kim Taehyung seemed to be in all of his thoughts.

DING!

The bell on the door chimed and it snapped Jungkook from his thoughts and put his attention on who walked in. You know what they say; speak of the devil and he shall appear.

There is all his beauty stood Kim Taehyung with a boy Jungkook didn't recognize.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook's ears turned red when he realized he was staring.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook smiled brightly and walked toward Taehyung and his unknown acquaintance.

Taehyung had met him halfway and pulled him into a hug, a hug, which had shocked Jungkook. He was frozen for a second before he hugged him back. Taehyung pulled away smiling, his box smile shining brightly, Taehyung's eyes widen like he had forgotten something and turned around.

"Jimin!"

So, Jimin is his name

Jungkook had thought as he looked at the stranger Taehyung had called Jimin.

The boy had a sharp but soft face, his jawline was sharp and prominent. The confusing thing is the boy had chubby cheeks that made his eyes scrunch a little, with the amount of rosiness to where it didn't look fake and you could tell it was natural. His mono-lids hardly contained his big doe eyes, the orbs looked like a  puppy that didn't get its way. You could tell just by looking at him that his eyes shut when he smiles. Jungkook could tell the older's eyes were brown but the sun had glared at them making them shine a gold the type that would have miners coming after him.

Jungkook couldn't finish analyzing Jimin before Taehyung had brought him over to Jungkook.

'Hi, my name is Park Jimin." Jimin had given him a warm, bright, shy smile and stuck out his hand.

Jungkook, who was very socially awkward, hesitated to stick out his hand but went out on a whim and shook Jimin's outstretched hand.

"I'm J-Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook managed to stutter.

Taehyung and Jimin both laughed at the younger boys nervousness.

"He's adorable, he looks like a lil' bunny," Jimin said to Taehyung.

Jungkook blushed but turned a deeper red when Taehyung had replied to Jimin with a

"That's exactly what I was thinking."

Jungkook almost didn't catch the older's reply over Jimin's laugh.

" Well Kookie, I'm going to call you Kookie is that okay?"

Jungkook could hardly nod an answer before Taehyung intercepted.

"You can call me, Tae, and you can call Jimin, Chim Chim or Jiminie, okay?"

"O-Okay," Jungkook sheepishly said.

Tae started to walk where Jungkook was sitting before he had gotten up to go greet Tae.

"Jimin, Go make the Caramel Macchiato you're dying to make and don't forget my Hot Chocolate, please?" Tae said with a supplicating voice, as he looked at Jimin.

Jimin whined but still walked behind the counter where a black haired man named Jin, according to his nametag stood.

"That's the owner, Jin, he's a friend of mine... and Jimin." Jungkook heard the whisper in his ear and jumped in surprise.

"Tae! Don't scare me like that." Jungkook said breathlessly as he tried to steady his heartbeat.

Taehyung snorted as he sat b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter