CHAPTER 2

Back To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a double update. So read the previous chapter before reading this one. Also all chapters in italics are from 6 years ago and the normal ones are the present.

 

 

 

6 years ago

After reaching the location untraced the young man opened up his bag pulling several pieces of equipment.

He put it together like a puzzle he had done several times and knew by heart.

He got into position as he held his now complete gun towards the opposite building as he searched for his target.

At that very moment the man in a dark armani suit walked into the room surrounded by bodguards.

It only took them 10 seconds to give him an opening which he did not hesitate to take shooting the man right between the eyes.

Less than 15 seconds later the gun was in pieces and packed back into the backpack.

Two minutes later he had passed on the bag to another man.

He was now dressed in a dark blue suit with two wine glasses in hand as he headed for the rooftop to find a woman in a red dress waiting close to the edge.

"Took you long enough" she said as she turned to face him with a smile.

"I'm sorry my father never runs out of things to say and I had to lie to get out of there" he said before passing her a glass of wine.

"If I didn't like you so much Baekhyun I wouldnt have waited for so long. You owe me big time" she said with a smile.

"Yes I do. All you have to do is give me a chance to pay you back and I promise it will be worthwhile Taeyeon" he said as he wrapped one arm around her waist pulling her against his body.

"Slow down tiger" she responded before pushing him back.

"I haven't agreed to your...proposal and so I would advise you to keep your hands to yourself" she said.

He rolled his eyes in annoyance. She always liked to play hard to get but he knew he would get what he wanted before the end of the night.

"Come on baby. You know that I'm crazy about you" he said giving her his famous box smile as he took a step closer.

She bit her bottom lip and tried not to blush at the way he was looking at her.

"I have heard about your reputation Byun. You're a hit and run kind of man. You should know I'm a kiss and stay kind of woman" she said.

"That's because I was never serious about those women like I'm serious about you" he said closing the gap between them.

He saw that she was falling for his charm and did not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter