Back To You

Back To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Daddy please save me" 

"Don't worry Taehyung. Daddy is coming to get you"  

"Daddy..."

"If you don't come with the money by noon tomorrow you say goodbye to your son" 

"You bastard" I screamed but he had already cut the call. 

I threw the phone which crashed into the wall and broke into pieces. How dare they take my soon and use him against me.

"Baekhyun what did they say?" Kyungsoo asked with concern laced in his features. 

"They have him and demand an exchange of money for his life" I said as I closed my eyes and punched the bridge of my nose. 

I pulled out my gun and checked if it was loaded. I rushed to the basement to get more weapons but Luhan stood in my way.

"Baek stop. Calm down and think this through" he said. 

"I can't be calm as long as they have my son. They could be torturing him and might kill him. He is all I have and I love him. I need to go and save him" I said fighting back the tears that threatened to pour out of my eyes. 

"We understand Baek but you can't just run over there on a rescue mission that will only get you killed. If you die then what happens to Taehyung?" Suho said and I hated how much his words made sense. 

"What should I do then? We can't just wait to see if they will really give him back without a scratch" I said a few tears escaping my eyes but I immediately wiped them away. 

"We need to come up with a plan that will work. If we can all get out of this situation alive it will be much better" Lay said. 

"We can't so it on our own. The people we are going up against are not just a small group. Their big and strong and well trained" Kai said. 

"That means we need an army of our own" Sehun said and everyone shared a look. 

"I'm sorry Baek but I think we n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter