...

Love Lost in The Eyes

i banged my head on the wall lightly, with nothing else to do. until i heard talking. who was he talking with, not that it was my business but i mean i still NEEDED to know. well that is me so i mean what can i do...

"YOU TELL ME" i heard namjoon shout. i admit i jumped at the sound of more screaming. his dirty little mouth just cant stop yelling. his dirty little perfect, undeniable, beautiful, ama- wait what am i doing? that man is in charge of the people who almost killed me and my best friend. i had a right to be mad at him. i think, is that a good reason to be mad a him though? i did do wrong myself. maybe he was just mad at my foolishness. i got up to walk out and talk to him. pushing down on the door knob i remembered he had just locked the damn door.

"hey namjoon can i come out yet?" i asked with my ear on the door and waited for a reply. yet none came. that brat! 

i closed my eyes making sure to not plop my eyeballs out when i yelled. "YAH IS THIS A KIDNAPPING LET ME O-" i was shocked to see his beautiful eyes infront of me.

"shut up my head hurts already" he rubbed his temple before lightly pushing me out of his way.

"where did you get your manners the local dump?" i replyed once my shoulder bumped the door frame.

"yup where you recently left yours" he fake smiled at me.

"YAH I HAVE MANNERS! they just aren't amazing..." my shoulders slumped down. i saw him stiffening his lips to stop him from laughing. he walked to the bed and pulled the covers so he had access to get under them. afted he finally got comfortable in his position he looked at me. it sort of looked like he had lust in his eyes. could it be? i squnted to try and get a better view of the look he had in his eyes. trying to confirm that i was just seeing things.

"squint any harder and your eye lids are gunna get stuck like that" he finally broke into a laugh. i quickly went back to normal form trying to make it seem like that did not just happen.

"are you just gunna stand there all night?" he broke the 1 minute silence we had. i went over to the bed and grabbed a pillow. i dropped it onto the rug and laid down onto it.

"yah what are you doing?" he leaned over to look at me laying on the furry and soft rug he had in his room.

"well i am physically laying down so that i can fall asleep comfortably" i smiled at him before turning away from him. and trust me that is hard, hes just too perfect! i cant hold back. hes like a little stuffed bear. i just want to snuggle him. but another side of me felt like i needed to rip his little dirt like ears off. well maybe not dirt. maybe more like marshmellows. UGH WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!??

"hmm i dont remember letting you even look away from me? let alone sleep on the rug." i shrugged still not facing him.

"well i dont remember asking you to tell me everything i need to do and how to do it. so i guess that makes two of us!" i turned to him and fake smiled copying what he recently did to me. after about 10 seconds of silence i turned away again.

"let me make this clearer cutie. you are under my house. my house my rules. my rules are these.1. follow my directions, no matter what they are. 2. never yell at me. again in your case. 3. and lastly dont talk back." i scoffed. as if i needed to even be here. well i guess i kind of did. i was in the middle of nowhere and i didnt know how to find my way back. discarding rule three i talked back.

"ahh im sorry your highness i never knew i was in a prison with the biggest jerk in the world carry on king" i began to turn to again fake smile at him but this time he was a lot closer then before. i felt my checks get warmer as i stared into his eyes.

yup that was deffenitly lust in his eyes before.