THE REASON

THE REASON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
~Chat conversation~ Lisa: Hey. .

 

Bambam: Whaddup my Girl?

 

Lisa: Are u done with your fansigning event?

 

Bambam: Yeah~ How 'bout you? What are you doing?

 

Lisa: Nothing. Just bored.

 

Bambam: You know what babe? I'm scared right now.

 

Lisa: Is that about the military service thing?

 

Bambam: ya~ how did u know?

 

Lisa: Of course. The whole world knows, so Am I.

 

Bambam: That's what makes me scared, It's coz the whole world knows. What if--

 

Lisa: You know Bam~ No matter what the result is, we're still here for you. I know that your fans will always be there for you too.

 

Bambam: But still~ 2 years without seeing you, my members, and our fans makes me feel lonely if that'll be the case.

 

Lisa: Think of it as a service to our country Bam. To protect our country, and to think you'll possibly be a part of it. Isn't it so overwhelming?

 

Bambam: Yeah~ You're right. I should think of it as a positive thing right?

 

Lisa: Of course~ And it's not like you'll be alone. Your family and the whole world will be there for you. And if I'll get a chance, I'll visit you there too. By that time, we're not rookies anymore so probably, the world seeing us together won't be as huge thing as we thought it could be right?…

 

Bambam: Awww… I love you ~ The Reason why I love you to death. You make me feel better everytime. Promise me, you'll never ever get
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter