To decide or not to decide

Jackets, Silver Rings and Colored Hair

A/N: Before I start, Imma recommend y'all to go listen to Bolbbalgan4 because their music is. THE. SHI- kuhfaisuhrfejfnerf... It's amazing. Seriously. Go watch Starlight MV. The aesthetic is POWERFUL yo. I've been binge listening to their songs for 2 days straight already. Go check 'em out. And if you choose the vids with subs, the songs are so relatable, I swear they can touch you."To My Youth"as well. Just turn on subs. 

ANd oh my god I'm crying so bad from "A Walk To Remember." NOOOOOOO FUDGE. WHY. I CRIED AND I WAS ONLY 10 min in!

Also! jackson5xTwice and my favorite song!!!!!! Yes! Also, support RedVelvet's Japanese single, Hashtag cookie jar! Anddddd... idk what I'm forgetting anymore.

enjoy?

~Khazumi


"Good morning!" Jihyo greeted, looking absolutely chipper as she sing-songed her way through the production staff and planted her feet right in front of a horrific-looking Myoui Mina. The singer grunted in response. "Wow. You look like ."

"I appreciate the honesty, JIhyo. I really do."

"You're welcome."

"I was trying to be sarcastic, but whatever." Seeing that her friend was still standing right in front of her, acting like a child, rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet like she had a secret that she just couldn't wait to share to her dear friend. "I'm not in the mood, Jihyo." She truly was in no mood for anything at all, no matter how good any news may sound. She had been deprived of much needed sleep for a good three days- er nights. She wondered if this was due to the coma she had been in for a week or so, or if it had anything to do with the plaguing thoughts about a certain Kim Dahyun. One she had met just recently, and with news that she was temporarily on hold till further notice in the same company- Mina knew it would only be a short matter of time before they would bump into each other. It wasn't impossible.

"But-! Come on, ask me what I'm so excited about!!" Jihyo huffed, crossing her arms over her chest with a pout and now bouncing like she was throwing a fit.

"Why are you acting like this in the morning, geez. Look at yourself. Are you not embarrassed?" Mina looked around, trying to scan the place for any unwanted eyes on them. When she found none, she sighed in relief. "Fine. What's got you so... like this." She gestured up and down Jihyo's form with her upturned hand.

"Well, if you must know-"

"I don.'t." She deadpanned, really wanting Jihyo to know she meant it.

Jihyo promptly ignored that comment. "Did you hear? That Dahyun-ah finally got accepted in? I wonder what projects she'll be in... Think the President will let me squeeze her into my staff?"

Whatever else Jihyo babbled after that, Mina had no clue. Her mind was hung up on one name.

Dahyun. Dahyun-ah...

Wait- something about that...

"Wait, since when were you two close enough for you to call her like that?" She suddenly asked.

"And then we could do- eh?" Jihyo was cut off from her imagination, looking at Mina in surprise that quickly melted into mischief once the realization sunk in, showing through her large expressive eyes. "Oh? What's this~?" She grinned, poking her friend in the side, adding an- " Are you jealous?"

The question threw Mina off as she denied it immediately waving her arms around. "What? N-no. What are you talking about? Why would I..."

"Really? I was just thinking you might wanna grow closer, you know? To your pianist."

Those words continued to strike chords in Mina ever since the first time Jihyo had mentioned it. And it bothered her that it... bothered her. Was it supposed to? She was so conflicted. A part of her wanted Kim Dahyun as her pianist, and the other part wanted to be as far from the girl as possible. As of now, the negative argument stood dominant, giving Mina her usual answer to both everyone else and herself.

"She's not my pianist." Mina whispered to herself.

"What was that?"

"She's not my pianist!"

Mina then left the set, ignoring a frantic Jihyo chasing after her. "Hey, what about rehearsals?!" She called out. "We need to get back on track!"

Mina either didn't hear, or didn't listen as the door swung shut behind her, leaving a sighing Jihyo, combing a hand through her hair. Guess she should prepare the rest for another delay today.


Mina felt a bitter feeling bubble inside her as her mind was once again filled with a certain pianist who she was trying to piece together the significance that person held to her. Why was there this need deep down to have the girl play for her. To let Miss Kim be the one to accompany her, to share that grand stage, to make music together with... Why did it have to be her? Mina didn't want to need her for some reason. It was like having to drink medicine. To be cured, you needed it, but the taste made you turn it away.

She talked to herself as she strode in heavy steps down random hallways, earning one-too-many looks from passersby that she couldn't care any less about. Some people who knew her for her calm and quiet demeanor had to do a double-take at the unlikely appearance of Myoui Mina. A large production group even made way for her to pass in the middle as the dark cloud looming over her head threatened anyone to step aside to let the brooding woman through. No one was going to add to her stress, not if it meant losing their precious life.

Her distress continued to eat at her, the weight of a decision she didn't even know if she had to make riding on her tired shoulders.

A sound caught her weary mind's attention and like bees to honey, she followed the sweet melody that enticed her very soul to follow after it to find the source and to drink from its rejuvenating nectar of peace.

A closed door sang its greeting to her, inviting her in, but planting a minute sense of foreboding in Mina's heart for reasons unknown. Nevertheless, curiosity was a mighty foe- a great catalyst for change, subsequently danger, but compelling all the same.

Mina pushed it with little struggle, ensuring that it made not a squeak of a sound.

"I'd like to say we gave it a try...I'd like to blame it all on life." Were the words that first greeted Mina as soon as she entered the room, leaning her back against the sturdy, wooden piece. "Maybe we just weren't right, But that's a lie, that's a lie."

Somehow, Mina was wondering about Kim Dahyun again. Maybe they weren't right as partners in this music world. Maybe they just weren't compatible and that was the reason why something told her that she should not agree to have the girl as her pianist. Mina thought she only wanted Dahyun for selfish reasons such as it would boost the level of performance and bring more success. But what was the lie? 

"But we can deny it as much as we want, but in time our feelings will show." In time, Mina hoped she would know the answer to her internal turmoil. To why she was so conflicted about all this.

"If I would have known that you wanted me...The way I wanted you" They probably did, no? Mina and Dahyun. As partners, as performers. "Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart..." 

Then maybe Mina wouldn't be so confused. Maybe they wouldn't have so many misunderstandings with one another. Maybe... Maybe they could be-

"But right here in each others arms."

Mina blushed with a certain image in mind, shaking it away as she tried to focus her mind back to the piano and to the music that spoke directly to her soul. As if the notes were enchanted, working its healing magic on her.

She hadn't dared take a peek at whoever was responsible for this, the large grand piano and its piece stand covering the face of whoever sat behind the music, but Mina didn't mind. She enjoyed what she could. The sound of the instrument serenading her and coating a beautiful voice with more charm as the slightly husked sound spoke to her on a whole new level.

And so naturally did the music draw her in, pulling her voice out on its own accord to sing along.

"Almost is never enough..."


As if sensing the presence that had been watching her for a good few minutes, the source of the beautiful tunes looked up at the sound of an equally beautiful voice joining in her own, monolidded eyes widening much as her playing was abruptly halted, chair skidding across the hardwood floor before toppling to the floor in a crash, the loud noises making Mina frown as she turned to her fellow occupant- now standing- accusingly, ready to complain...

... but that complaint fell dead on gaping lips.

"Miss K-Kim."

"Miss Myoui."

The two basked in an awkward silence for a few moments mor before Dahyun broke the ice.

"What are you doing here- I mean, n-not in a rude way, of course. I mean... why are you h-here- I mean I know you work here too and this isn't really a place all to myself, I wandered in here myself so I guess i don't have any rights to claim it, but umm..." Realizing she was rambling, she turned guiltily to the other woman, waiting for her to throw any kind of reply or comment. Nothing came.

Mina simply stared at her, an unreadable expression on her face.

Dahyun felt herself calm down at the quiet, and realizing Mina wasn't going to say anything anytime soon, she decided to backtrack to the gorgeous vocals she had heard moments prior.

"You have a beautiful voice, Miss Myoui."

Mina blinked.

Then her brows scrunched up together, anger from a place Mina had no idea where came boiling in, filling her to the brim and making her ears burn red as her eyes snapped to glare into shocked brown ones, clearly caught off guard at the sudden negativity shot at her. 

Mina just felt so... mad.

Her emotions had the better of her that she could not keep from blurting out a question she subconciously thought up.

"If I have a beautiful voice, why didn't you keep your promise?!"

"Promise?" Turning Kim Dahyun's eyes as wide as saucers was certainly an achievement on Mina's part. Though she couldn't help but be in the same state of bafflement as Dahyun as they both had the same question in mind. "Umm.. What promise...?"

Mina realized she hadn't the slightest clue of what she was talking about either, but moved on its own to form the words. "That you'd be my pianist." Slapping a hand immediately over , she looked to Dahyun for any reaction. What she received was the same scrunched up forehead as she had earlier displayed, but this time depicting confusion as Dahyun stepped closer to her, taking away all the air in Mina's lungs with such a simple motion.

Panic ran through her mind as she considered bolting out the door just behind her.

"W-what? I thought... didn't you not want me- Hey!"

She really did consider it as she was already dashing down the halls at record speed, not bothering to look back or in front or anywhere at all. Her head was swimming in so much confusion as she sought an escape.

Be it temporary, permanent, indefinite or what not, as long as it was an escape from Kim Dahyun, Mina would run to the end of the world if only to keep away from the biggest enigma that had suddenly latched onto her life like a leech, persistent to out everything that kept her living comfortably.

She just needed no Kim Dahyun for a few minutes.

If any deity out there were willing to help her, she'd ask them to keep the two of them as far as possible from each other forever.


Funny how she found herself between two of the company's vending machines in a secluded hallway that not many visited. She sat there with one of those canned coffees, sipping it out with a straw, knees to her chest like an abandoned, lost child.

Jihyo felt like the mother of said child.

"Finally, I've found you. Why the hell here of all the places for you to be emo?" Jihyo sighed as she received no answer, just a blank-stared Mina who seemed to be looking right through Jihyo and at the wall behind her. "Come on." The older girl said as she tried to pull up the unmoving stone. "What the- you're so heavy?!"

It took a few minutes of nudging until Mina finally blinked, acknowledging a fellow presence. "Jihyo?"

"No, it''s Dahyun, did you want to rehearse something? No- of course it's me, Jihyo!" At first, she had made that little comment out of annoyance, but when she found the other girl back frozen, she realized her mistake. "Ugh... what happened this time?"

And so Mina told her tale.

She elaborated on everything, including her jumbled up mess of what she'd like to still believe to be her feelings, not leaving out even the tiniest of details. She appreciated Jihyo's patience and attentiveness to every single thing. She was a good listener and a good friend.

What Mina didn't appreciate, however, was being laughed at by her supposedly "good" friend.

"It's not funny!" She whined like she was seven years old again and talking back to her mom who scolded her for stealing another cookie from the jar and Mina was denying the fact.

"Oh, but it is. It is." Jihyo snorted, wiping a tear from her eyes. "I mean, you RAN. You just ran away for what reason? NO reason! Even I can't understand you." She added.

"That makes three of us." Mina mumbled to herself, praying Jihyo wouldn't hear.

"Oh? Three, you say. And that would be... me and..?" Curse this girl's hearing.

"M-me... you..."

"and?"

"a-and... and.. D...You know who! Don't make me say it!" She said with a stomp of her foot, twirling on her heel to look in a differnet direction to hide the heat on her cheeks.

"Why not?" Jihyo pushed with her teasing.

"Just quit it!"

"Okay, okay." Jihyo raised her hands in surrender, realizing she had gone too far and placed a hand on Mina's shoulder, squeezing it to show her support. "I'm sorry."

"Mm."

"I'm just curious as to why, you know? And do you still not remember anything about Dahyun-ah? I mean, from what your parents told us at the hospital, you were pretty smitten to the point of chasing after her in a different country. Though, well you got an accident, but isn't that enough information? Seems shallow, yes, but what if that was really all there was to it?"

"I think... I think what's missing is the feelings there, Jihyo. Or... why did I even chase after her in the first place? A nobody-"

"Then." Jihyo interrupted with a cough.

"Chasing after some pianist who was popular back then, but presently, doesn't seem to have much worth to her name." Mina sighed, running a hand through her hair.

"Umm, Mina..." Jihyo began, hand reaching for Mina's as she tried to drag her to her office, remembering things she had to tell the girl. "Come with me. I think I need to show you something. And Kim Dahyun might no just be a popular pianist back then. That might just be the biggest understatement of the century."

Mina followed, puzzled at Jihyo's words, but still her feet walked behind her friend's as they entered the latter's office a few halls down.

Jihyo shut the door behind her and gestured to Mina to take a seat. Sitting behind her own desk, she pulled out the drawer to take out a folder that was thick with clippings, papers, files in a disorganized neat way. However that worked.

"Mina, I wanted to help you out with this memory thing because I gotta admit, it intrigues me how much the Myoui Mina-" Mina had to roll her eyes. "is affected by a someone who might as well be just anybody."

"And you're saying she's not just anybody."

"bingo."

Mina read through basically everything Jihyo had gone through. Every detail, every win, every trophy, every date, every grand concert, every event. In the earlier-dated articles, there was quite the number but she noticed as the years increased, the number of written info on Kim Dahyun decreased. Soon they became assumptions, dumb scandals in place of praises, and searches for the girl instead of searches for her next recital tickets. 

One tiny corner of the paper caught her attention however. A picture of a funeral going on.

"Jihyo. Look." Pointing to the picture and the article of an accident of two cars. One had a couple that was unidentified, and the other was a drunk driver. Both parties dead. 

But that didn't interest Mina. What she was questioning was the uncanny similarity of a young girl standing just in the crowd, nearly hidden by all the others, to their mystery pianist. Maybe it was a simple coincidence, but-

"Chaeyoung told me she knew Dahyun before. And that something horrid happened in the past that triggered her to overwork herself and herself deep into Piano and Music until she burned herself out and disappeared."

Mina listened to the description. She thought that she- Kim Dahyun, was just like a star. A shooting star. While it is far, it is but a little glimmer of light that may or may not draw your attention to it, but in time, it comes closer, shining bright, making people and more people admire its shine, its glory, its beauty. But it nears its death as a star. Soon, the celestial body will have shone its brightest as it brings upon itself oblivion, ending the life cycle.

Just like her.

Mina felt like she was getting closer to unveiling a truth she never knew she needed to know.

"Jihyo. I want to know. I want to stop running and be able to face her." Mina looked to her friend as she dropped the file on the table. "Take me to where I can find her."

Take me to where I can find out about her.

Take me to where I can find her, my, our past.

Take me to her soul.

"Okay."


"No."

"Please, Chaengie!!!"

"Mina-unnie, I love you, but no. I can't just tell you where Dahyun lives without a good reason to. Now tell me, why do you need her address? Don't tell me this has something to do with all the stuff I had to gather for you, Jihyo-unnie. If so, I told you I wasn't giving you anymore details!" The short cub-like girl turned from one girl to the other, hands on her hips as she interrogated the pair who had crashed in her older sister's cafe just as it was closing.

The two had wanted to ask Wendy since the owner seemed to have been acquainted with their little pianist for a long time. Enough time to know something about the past.

Chaeyoung just had to be there to ruin it all with her protectiveness.

"So? Why are you asking? I told you you could ask anything but about that part of the past." She said, crossing her arms. "That info is off-limits."

"Please here us out, Chaeng." Jihyo pleaded to which Chaeyoung gave a nod. "You see, We think that Mina and Dahyun have a connected past of sorts."

This appealed to Chaeyoung's curious mind. "Go on."

"So, remember how Mina hates Dahyun?"

"I don't hate her! I somehow just can't stand being in the same place as her!"

"Yeah, yeah whatever."Jihyo waved her best friend off. "So you see, Mina here lost her memories of her younger years due to an accident."

"Don't just reveal my tragic lifestory like that!"

"And the reason behind that seems to be Dahyun. We don't have full proof, but from what her parents said, Mina really liked Dahyun and when she became inactive, Mina tried to look for her for some reason. She was adamant at finding her. They weren't friends, and we don't know if they kept contact with each other for Mina to be so invested, but... do you kinda get the point?"

"You just revealed so much about me and you don't seem to regret it in the least." Mina huffed from her seat as she slapped Jihyo's forearm. "I expect an apology."

"I'm trying to get us help here. My apology will be in the form of your much needed info, madame."

"Well... I'm sorry to hear about you, Mina-unnie." Chaeyoung started, trying to not look directly into hopeful pairs of eyes. "But I'm also sorry that I can't share the truths you want to hear. Whether or not what you say about connected pasts is true, I think it'd be best to confront the actual person who is involved instead of going around her back. I highly doubt Dahyun-unnie would want to hear about her potential bosses sneaking behind her back to get dirt on her."

"That's not what we're doing!"

"But it might seem like it." Chaeyoung pointed out, adding with a sigh." I highly doubt she'd want to tell you about her past, but you can try. She hasn't talked to any of  us about it in years. And when she did once upon a time, it wasn't deep enough for us to understand anything."

Mina noticed that sad smile that played across Chaeyoung's features. It had tinges of frustration and disappointment later explained by her next words. "I wish she trusted me enough to confide in me."

There was silence between the trio as their coffee sat in their line of sight, cooling by the minute as the clock drummed to the beat of time. They were immersed in this feeling of solemnity, sadness and an odd weight in the air.

"Okay, enough of your pity party." A voice cut in, chopping Chaeyoung softly on the head.

"Unnie!"

Son Wendy could only chuckle at the pout of her ever adorable sister before turning to her two late customers. "Chaeng is right, though. I've told you before.. If you want to know about her, you can always try asking Dahyun herself."

Mina bit her lip in thought. "But... we barely know each other. And if she wouldn't even open up to people close to her, how much more to us strangers?"

Wendy gave her a small smile.

"Some people say that strangers are the best confidants. They don't know you, only a small part of the story you've told them. It's easier to open up to people you don't know because they could never judge you- well, some would but that's not the point. What I mean is, maybe you could crack the Dahyun-ci code. Get it? No? Anyway, yeah." 

(Chaeyoung seemed to like that joke a little too much but neither Mina nor Jihyo would point that out.)

"We can try?" Jihyo looked to Mina with a shrug as the latter nodded hesitantly.

"I guess."

Turning to Chaeyoung, Jihyo cleared and asked once more, "So about that address..."


"So this is it?"

Jihyo and Mina were stood outside an old, but well-maintained apartment complex at past ten in the evening. It looked like the building was getting on in years, but nowhere near rundown. It had a comfy feel of Home floating all around it and Mina wondered if the occupants thought the same to choose this place. Were they as warm as their home?

"You go first." Mina suddenly felt nervous as she shoved Jihyo foreward, gaining a protest as she was pulled along by the force.

"What- no you!" 

The two bestfriends made quite the sight. High-class-by-dress ladies, dropped off by a taxi in what would be a more middle-class place at a very late hour in the night, now bickering while pushing and shoving one another like two children to enter what probably was the oldest building in the area.

"Just do it!"

"You're the one who wanted to know the past! Well, here it is!"

"And you're the one who was trying to get me here!" The younger of the two pointed to Jihyo's chest. "You started this!"

"You-"

"No you!"

"Ummm, excuse me?"

Jihyo and Mina jumped apart at the sound of a third, softer voice joining their- in stark contrast- loud exhange. "Y-yes?!" In perfect synchronization, the singers turned to look at a woman- older than them, but not by much by the looks of it- with a plastic bag of late night groceries in one hand while the other clutched the handle of her sling bag.

"May I help you two? You're causing quite a ruckus and there are a lot of older people here so you might get complaints if you keep on disturbing the peace." She told them, not in a rude way, but simply in an informative, stern-warning manner. 

"Oh, uh... yes. W-we- we were just about to lea-" Before Mina could call for retreat, Jihyo gripped her wrist tightly, anchoring her in place, and tried to muster up her best smile for the lady.

"Ignore my friend. We were just wondering if you could point us to where a certain hmm... Kim Dahyun lives? We just need her for a bit and then we'll be on our merry way!"

They thought it would be as easy as asking a neighbor. She was indeed a neighbor, but the easy part? Not really.

"Dahyun?" Her voice sounded oddly careful as she pronounced the name. "What do you want with Dahyun?" The woman looked at them suspiciously, trying to gauge their intentions from the looks on their faces.

They looked hilariously guilty.

"Well Miss..."

"Nayeon. Im Nayeon." The woman supplied helpfullly in response to Jihyo's unspoken question.

"Well, Miss Im... Im... Miss... Im? Wait- are you that Im Nayeon?!"

"Which one?" The lady asked inquisitively, trying to decipher from her vague memories the identity of this girl in front of her.

"Im Nayeon! You were a singing Major, my senior when I was in my college? Remember? Oh gosh, it's me! Park Jihyo! We took classes together!" The thomas-the-train look-alike practically glowed as she recognized the woman in front of her. "I remember being your understudy for your last college musical! You were so good!" Jihyo continued to gush over the older and shower her with endless compliments while Mina stood dumbfounded.

Jihyo seriously knew too many links to Kim Dahyun. Should she even be surprised anymore?

"Umm... Jihyo?" Mina tried, but was interrupted by a squeal. And this time, it wasn't Jihyo's.

"PARK JISOO!"

"YES-but NO. Jihyo, sunbaenim. It's Jihyo now." 

"Oh?" Nayeon said with a pout, adding, "I quite liked "Jisoo" as a name for you."

Jihyo rolled her eyes, wanting to continue their backtracking, until a tug on her coat caught her attention. She shared a look with Mina before her eyes widened (more than they already were) and she remembered what they were here for.

"Umm, Sunbaenim."

"Please, just call me Unnie."

"Nayeon-unnie, May I ask once more... where is Kim Dahyun?"

Nayeon calmed down from her cheery high, less suspicious of the inquiry, and more curious. "What do you need Dahyun for? How are you acquainted?" She asked.

"Well... we kind of..." Jihyo trailed off, trying to find the right words to describe their relationship with the pianist. "We were the ones that rejected her? Application before?"

"Oh."

"Oh..."

"Hmm... Dahyun, you say? Sorry don't know any Dahyun, nope! Well good night!"

"Nayeon-unnie!" Before Jihyo could protest and Nayeon send them away another time, Mina interjected with a surprisingly loud voice.

"Please, Nayeon-ssi!" She successfully grabbed the attention of her two late-night companions. "I need to know something from her. Please let me."

Jihyo, previously clutching the hem of Nayeon's long coat, let go, staring at Mina wordlessly as the other woman had the same look. "Why? What do you need from my younger sister?"

Mina bit her lower lip, nerves shaking her up a bit.

"The past. I need to know the past from her."


The doorbell ringing throughout the cozy apartment was followed by the sounds of rushing footsteps, a moderately volumed "coming!" aimed at whoever was behind the door.

Without even looking through the peephole, The redhead swung the door open without hesitation. Only Nayeon would be coming home this late from her job at the radio station. Momo was already fast asleep, tired from the studio while Jeongyeon worked away at important files on her laptop in her shared room with Dahyun's older sibling.

Swinging it open, Dahyun blurted, "Unnie, why are you later than usual? It was hard waiting for you! I wanted to go to sleep but I needed to ask you some...thing... abou..." Her words died on pink lips as she stared at one particular beauty mark on a face that obviously did not belong to one Im Nayeon.

"Nice to see you again?" The singer said with an awkward smile.

"Unnie? Why are they here?" Dahyun asked Nayeon who was rubbing at her nosebridge in frustration, an apology in her gaze, Dahyun not even looking at her as she asked that question, shocked still by the appearance of the one in front of her.

"They convinced me with their story- I... Baby, I'm sorry..."

"What story?"

"Kim Dahyun... it's time you tell me..." Mina spoke with a quiver in her voice, but her tone oddly resolved.

"Tell you what?"

"The past. Your past." Dahyun froze at the words, your past. "O-our past... or at least your side of our past." Mina took in a deep breath before asking with great care. "D-do you remember me?"

Dahyun was confused. Remember her? Myoui MIna. The one who held an audition and rejected her application. Now a coworker in the same company. The beautiful lead singer. Remember her? Why did the question seem to refer to a time not at present-

"I wanted to be the song to your music?" Mina had no clue anymore what she was saying, but she supposed letting her heart's words flow would help open a locked away part of her memories. She decided to finally try. To reach out to a part of her past that she never knew she needed to find.

She finally decided to choose Dahyun.

Dahyun stared at her, eyes turning blank and void, something flashed across it, before Mina was left with the sound of a bang and the face of a hardwood door.

What...

Jihyo informed her.

"Kim Dahyun just slammed the door in your face... I take it as a rejection?"

Huh.

Ironic.

Dahyun didn't want to choose her.

 

A/N: Bad update TT... yo, I'm so sad.... I'll be going to boarding school in a month and there's no internet. HOw will I update?! It's seriously 75hrs per semester. PER SEMESTER. NOt even month! And also, I'm a socially introverted/awkward to the highest level person. I had anxiety attacks last week. I'm a loser. Lol. Whatevs. Feedback?

Ciao

~Khazumi