☾ The Cheatsheet

 ☾ Orb of Night / You Wanna Play? [2 SPOTS LEFT] [O P E N]

• • •


Face claims & AGE 

Although this is a Loona centric story, having Loona members as face claims are allowed. Using Idols, Actors, and Ulzzangs is allowed as well. Honestly, use anybody there are no restrictions well...except if they're apart of OEC then they need to have some Asian in them. Taken fc: Jinsoul, Kim lip, Nancy, Lim Bora, Olivia Hye, Mimi, Lucas, Kenta, Woojin  As for the age, the story is taking place in September 2017 and the characters are all in high school. Ages range 14-18. 

PERSONALITY & BACKGROUND

Ah, personalities! Please be as detailed as possible! I know it's hard but for my sake please be detailed! Depending on the moon phase, there are traits listed under that your character must have at least one of. As for backgrounds please no mary sues. I understand everyone has a past but please don't go over the top with it (if that makes any sense). Also for the life section in the part regarding the pack, I just need a brief summary on what's your character's life currently looks like.  

RELATIONSHIPS

There are two relationship sections (actually three but it's the love interest ) one for school and one for the pack. I know it's tedious but for some reason I wanted it separated like that. Make sure your relationships make sense please. Idols & Actors can be mentioned. 

Moon Phase & ODD EYE

Please choose wisely your moon phase and read it thoroughly! If you haven't figured it out yet, your character's odd eye also depends on the moon you pick. Your character can be born on the end and start of a moon phase. If so, your character can have both traits of the two moons if you would like. Just make it clear which moon your character belongs to. *Note: these moon phases only belong to OEC or if you decide to use the brother idea that's in the cheatsheet. 

PACKS 

For the majority of the plotlines, they belong to the OEC pack. As for the Peril & if your applying for the open plotline and decide to create a new pack, You need to create a pack name to put in the "I STAND WITH___" part in the application. 

OCCUPATION & RANK

This is mainly for the second relationship section. The members of the OEC pack is encouraged to blend in with the human world and one way to do that is to have jobs. That's for the occupation part. As for the rank, it also means "occupation within the pack" If it's mentioned for which member of the household has a position then list it. If not, here are ranks your character's family members can have (not all family members have to have the same moon phase) : 

Purple Moon: 
`Offical Pack Healer (usually someone older, the most knowledgeable) 
`Caretaker (looks after the pups, little kids of the pack, when parents are busy) 
`Personal Aid (looks after the elder pack members) 
`Instructor (this person knows everything about healing and is ready to teach others within their moon phase from kids-adults) 
`Training (this person is training to expand their knowledge on healing)
`Pup (this for the family member that is under 5. Usually with the parents or caregivers. Training/learning doesn't start until 5)

Red Moon: 
`Warrior (Official warrior of OEC)
`Sentinel (this person has been personally picked to be a guard at the board or a guard for the luna. Great skill in fighting) 
`Instructor (this person helps with training the upcoming warriors) 
`Commander (this person creates all the plans in case of invasion and war. Previously was a warrior for many years. Promoted by the Alpha)
`Training (this person is in training to become a warrior)
`Pup (this for the family member that is under 5. Usually with the parents or caregivers. Training/learning doesn't start until 5)

Blue Moon: 
`Hunter (this person helps in providing food for the pack mainly in the winter)
`Tracker (With much work, this person is able to track people and animals using different techniques) 
`Instructor (This person specializes in both hunting and tracking and is able to teach others during training)
`Patrol (this person must be able to track in order to patrol the border from threats. Appointed only by the Alpha)
`Training(this person is still in training for hunting and/or tracking) 
`Pup (this for the family member that is under 5. Usually with the parents or caregivers. Training/learning doesn't start until 5)



LOVE INTEREST 

Now the hard part. I've been on the fence about this but decided to put a love interest on the application. There is a chance that your love interest won't be used! (I'm not too sure) If you do decide to fill it out, just like the face claim, anyone can be used. Idols, Actors, & Ulzzangs are allowed.

OPEN PLOTLINE

Just go crazy lol. If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to me 

EXTRA THINGS TO KNOW

 If your character is human, you do not need to fill out the "It's us against them..." section 

 The story of Odd Eye will be revealed throughout the story but if you need to know it for your character, just dm me and I'll give you a brief run of it

 What I will tell you about the Odd Eye story is the pack started out with three wolves and each possessed a moon phase: Odd Eye Blue Moon, Luna Purple Moon, and Odd Eye's brother Red Moon.  Each moon is named after them excepted for the Red Moon. The brother didn't want a part in OEC anymore so he left.

 If you would like to use any of the chosen characters within your application, their picture is clickabole and will send you to their application (on the students page)

brownie points or something

Ummmmm....be creative, collab with people, Loona's life, Ummm that's really it honestly have fun with this ^^

example (WIP)