☾ The Moons

 ☾ Orb of Night / You Wanna Play? [2 SPOTS LEFT] [O P E N]
replace with fc
Purple

healers'. The Purple Moon or the Luna Moon is the first moon within the OEC moon phases. Those who are born into this moon phase are born by March 20 - June 21. These wolves are the only wolves that possess powers other than the special abilities that their wolf gives them. Because they were born during the spring season, these wolves have a special connection with nature. Unlike other OEC members, These wolves are able to heal themselves at a faster rate and can heal other wolves, making them the healers of the pack.

Common traits of those born in this moon phase are: Wise, Peaceful, Independent & Devotion.
Well known pack members born into this moon phase: Wife of Odd Eye (first luna)

replace with fc or love
MOON
 
replace with fc
RED

Warriors'. The Red Moon is the second moon with the OEC moon phases. Those who are born into this moon phase are born by June 21 - October 31. Although all wolves possess enhanced speed and strength, the speed and strength of the wolves born in the red moon phase can not compare, making them the proud warriors of OEC. These wolves are the lucky few that were born with a tolerance to weaknesses such as Silver and Wolfsbane. Since their speed and strength is desired in the pack, some warriors become Sentinels (guards) either at the border to defend those who try to enter the OEC territory or help protect the Luna if the Alpha can not do so. Being born in the summer season, these wolves tend to get more worked up than the others within in the pack.

Common traits of those born in this moon phase are: Determinate, Courageous, Confident, & Angry. 
Well known pack members born into this moon phase: Brother of Odd Eye (first beta)

replace with fc or love
MOON
 
replace with fc
BLUE

Hunters'. The Blue Moon or Alpha Moon is the third moon within the OEC moon phases. Those who are born into this moon phase are born by October 31 - March 20. Although all wolves possess enhanced senses, the senses of the wolves born in the blue moon phase are much more powerful. Because these wolves are born during the winter season, a crucial time for the pack, these wolves become the hunters. These wolves help the pack by providing food mainly in this season. This special ability allows these wolves to hunt down anything from an animal to a human. Because they are born during this time period, once snow fails, their fur turns from brown to white. This fur change allows for a better hunting experience. By working on their skills and improving, these wolves came be moved to a new title, Tracker. The trackers are able to work closely with the Alpha during search groups.

Common traits of those born in this moon phase are: Stable, Intelligent, Loyal, & Stubborn
Well known pack members born into this moon phase: Odd Eye (first alpha)

replace with fc or love
MOON