The Past

What Is This (Kwon JiYong (Gdragon/GD) x Reader)

"Yah y/n wait up!" I hear JiYongs voice after school as I'm walking out on the way slowly to my house. "Yeah GD?" I ask turning around. "Could I go with you? Or we just hang out somewhere, I can't go home right now." JiYong says seemly almost out of breath. "Uhm, sure JiYong, but why didn't you ask me earlier?" I ask sighing and handing him my water bottle. "Because they just called me, but thank you so much." JiYong says smiling after taking a drink of my water and handing it back to me. "Yah okay. Let's go." I say turning around and starting to walk again. "YO GD?!" 4 voices yell from behind us. 'God now what.' I think to myself as I turn around. "Yeah?" He asks confused. "You should come to the party with us tonight! Come on for your little Daesung?!" Daesung asks giving him puppy eyes. "Sorry Daesung, I'm busy tonight." JiYong says turning back around and walking off with me, leaving the boys in shock. "So I have a question." I say after about 10 minutes of walking quietly. "What is it." JiYong asks focused on something else in his mind. "Why do you always seem like the type who's friends with everyone, yet you somewhat distance yourself from everyone at the same time." I kind of stutter, not wanting to make him mad. "Trust issues, I won't tell you now, but if we continue being friends, I swear y/n I'll tell you eventually!" He says smiling at me with an adorable face. "Ah okay, well we're here, what do you want to do?" I ask stopping infront of my drive way. "Well, how about we keep walking, go to my house, and I'll go in and grab food? Just because my house isn't far down the block, like five houses." JiYong says shrugging. "I have food here." I say looking up at him. "Yah true, okay so your hungry?" He asks. "When am I not?" I ask grabbing him by the wrist and dragging him inside. "Yah you didn't have to drag me like that y/n!" JiYong says rubbing his wrist as I shut the door behind him. "Meh, you were being slow." I say shrugging and taking him into the kitchen.

 

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT BABESSSSSSSS