Our First Lesson

What Is This (Kwon JiYong (Gdragon/GD) x Reader)

"Park y/n.... go to the office please, Mr. Kim wants to talk to you." My teacher says looking at me after hanging up the phone. "Ugh, okay." I say rolling my eyes and walking out of the class room. In the office "Hello Miss Y/N how are you today?" My principal, Kim Taehyung, or Mr. Kim says smiling sweetly as I sit down at his desk. "Um, tired and bored, nothing new, anyways what'd you need?" I ask with a lot of attitude, but it doesn't surprised him at all. "Well, y/n, I need to discuss something important, your parents in Japan I have already called, and they agreed with this plan. So you honestly have no say in what to do, what you do have a say in though, is how long this will be going on. You'll be getting tutored by Kwon Ji-Yong, he has some of the best grades in this school and your parents already choose him for you, if you have a problem with him then, you can discuss that with your mother and father, but until then, that's it, well, here I'll call him to the office so you can meet him and set up a time." Mr. Kim says grabbing the intercom and turning it on. "Kwom Ji Yong please come to Mr. Kim's office, Kwon JiYong please come to Mr. Kim's office." Mr Kim says setting and hanging up the intercom. "Yes Mr. Kim? What'd you need me for?" JiYong asks walking through the door and smiling at me, and our annoying principal. "Hi JiYong, it's nice to see you, well I needed you because if it's okay with you, I need you to be y/n's tutor. Is that a good plan with you?" Mr. Kim says smiling as JiYong bows before sitting down at the desk. "Ah I see, yes I don't mind tutoring y/n." JiYong says smiling at me. "Okay sounds like a plan. I'll leave you to alone to plan things out." Me. Kim says smiling before walking out of his obvious, leaving me alone with this, ew, goodie to shoes. "So, after school today, 4PM, my place?" I say finally looking at JiYong after a minute or two. "Sure, should we get going?" JiYong asks standing up and offering his hand to me, which I don't accept and I push it away and stand up by myself instead. "Thanks for helping again JiYong." Me. Kim says patting him on the back as we walk by. "Anytime." JiYong says waving as we walk out. "What do you want." I ask turning around after realizing he's been following he for a minute or two. "Hm, nothing." He says tilting his head then smiling sarcastically. "Listen pretty boy, I won't fall for your so called 'charm' so stop trying." I say pinching his ear leaving him with a shocked expression on his face. "I wasn't trying anything y/n!" JiYong says chasing after me and rubbing his ear where I pinched him. "Yah, just get lost pabo this is my class." I say pushing him to the side before walking into my classroom.

after school, at home on the couch watching TV

'I wonder when JiYongs going to show up...' I think to myself looking at my phone and seeing it had just turned 4, and as if on cue, I hear JinYong knock on my door. "Yeah yeah I'm coming." I say putting my drink down and walking towards the door when he doesn't stop. "Hey y/n." JiYong smiles brightly making me roll my eyes from being annoyed. "So what do you need help in?" JiYong asks after sitting down at the table setting his things in. "According to my parents basically everything." I sigh obviously not interested. "Well here we'll start with math." He says grabbing his big math book from his bag. "What's something you like the most?" JiYong asks looking at me. "Hm, food and sleep." I say smiling sarcastically at him. "Well we can work with that.... well if you take a nap for 3 hours after school every school day how many hours of sleep would you've been getting from Monday to Friday?" He asks smiling brightly at me. "Um, 15 from Monday to Friday, but that's not enough." I say sarcastic at him, causing him to role his eyes this time. "Gah, y/n, work with me here, but anyways you were correct." He says sighing and running his hand through his peachiest, pinkish, orange hair. "Yeah I know I'm right about not getting enough sleep." I say sarcastically again making him look at me slightly annoyed. "Yah JiYong cheer up a little!" I say slapping his shoulder. "I wish." He mumbles. "Anyways, what if you slept 5 hours after school per day, then how many hours of sleep would you have from Monday to Friday?" He asks changing the subject. "Uhmmmm, 25, which still isn't enough for me." I say still smirking sarcastically at him. "Y/n! Yes it is 25 but for real, how is that not enough sleep for you?!" He asks seeming annoyed. "Imma potato!" I say laughing as he just stares at me unimpressed. "Your literally never serious are you?" JiYong asks with a straight face. "Nope." I say smiling. "Let's just finish working for today." He says opening his other book to a new page.

30 mins later

Well, you seem good for today, and I can't go home yet, what ya wanna talk about?" JiYong asks putting his things back in his backpack and leaning back against the couch. "Hmmm, we can watch TV." I say walking back in from the kitchen with 2 glasses of water. "Sure. A kdrama? I can't go home for another 2 hours so I'm good with anything." JiYong says shrugging. "Why can't you? And sure." I say turning to him confused. "Family things, I told them I'd be out for 3 hours and so they told me I better not be any earlier than that." He says taking a drink of water and shrugging. "Ah okay, anyways thanks for putting in the time of your life to help someone like me." I say puffing my cheeks and poking them with one finger each. "Haha, okay let's watch it." He says leaning back again.

2 hrs later
"Well I'll see you tomorrow, same time?" JiYong asks picking up his things and slinging it over his shoulders. "Sure, see ya JiYong! Good night!" I say sticking my tongue out at him as he walks down my side walk and I close the door behind me.