1 Seungri and Sohyun

Ordinary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“... so the equation for wave is, y equal Maximum equation sin ω multiply by time.”

“Any question?”

It’s around five minute left for this physics class. My physics class is scheduled for 3 hours. 3 HOURS FULL OF EQUATION, FORMULA, AND ALL. Physics, calculus, matrix, etc. Will never be my bestfriend. But what can i do, i am an engineer student. At least i have to be familiar whit them. Shouldn’t i?

“no...” all student answer lazily, since they are already yawning since an hour ago.

“Then, that’s all for today. Matery for our next class is on my blog, You can leave the class.” Mr. Kim, our physics lecturer, finally wraping up the class.

“Yah, yeon ni-ya” Sohyun is shouting from his seat

“Shim yeon ni, where are you going after class?” Sohyun ask.

“don’t know yet, why?” i reply while i tidy up my bag

“There is new ice cream cafe on the street intersection. Want to try it?”

“Really?! Let’s go!”

“Ri-ah do you want to go to?”

“of course i will go wherever my honey go.” Seungri is smiling ear to ear now, winking to Sohyun.

Just a minute ago Seungri is sitting next to me with his head glued to our reference book sleeping soundlessly. Can’t blame him though. If am not playing with my phone once in time, i am probably sleeping too next to him.

“let’s go!” Sohyun is already draging us out of class.

***

‘oh! Look, it’s Sohyun-sunbae’                  

‘She really is look like a barbie’

‘Sohyun-ah So Pretty!’ This is one not only said cassualy, they shout it from ing far away sometimes.

‘Sohyun-ah oppa love you!’

This is a common words i heard everytime i walk with Sohyun. It’s so common that i am not paying attention anymore to what they say anymore. Not that they are saying that to me though.

‘Oh My God! OH My God! It’s Seungri’

‘Seungri Oppa Saranghae!’

‘Look It’s Bigbang’s Seungri’s!’

This is, what i usually hear around Seungri. Even, there is one time that a girl from other major is visiting our building, a freshman. Apparently, she never heard anything about ‘Bigbang’s Seungri is attending our Univ, you know?!’. At that time Seungri is cassualy walking to class with some of his fans following him. And when she saw him, She was so shock an then said ‘Oppa!’  then faint, not losing conciousness but like, her like goes jelly. I was hanging out in front of our class at that time. Waitting for our lecturer. And everyone was so stunt that we just standing. It’s not like we don’t care. It’s just, for the time Seungri oppa attending our university. Never once i heard someone is fainting when they saw him. Because, apparently everyone is suppose to know, He is attending our University. But, that’s not the case apparently. Then, some people gather around asking if she is okay, and Seungri being kind heart that day. He give her his sign and a selfie with her. Selfie with with seungri is not that hard he is that humble. But sign is another thing. Seungri say ‘Papa Yang’s Rules’. Or something like that.

And then, what they said about me?

‘who is the girl with them?’

‘Dunno! She is always with them though’

‘i want to be her, walking around with Sohyun and Seungri’

It’s okay though. it’s not once or twice i heard someone say that. Maybe even myself would think like that too if i was them.

Sohyun is my good friend since our first day in college. We have almost all the classes together. Except for the class she can’t take because of his shooting schedule. Also, because of her schedule, sometimes it’s hard for her to complete our homework or project. And i am not so passionate in working those homework, just because .So we help each other on finding help to finish our task.

Meanwhile, Seungri is suppose to be graduate already, but because of his busy schedule, here he is, on the same classes as I am and Sohyun. Seungri  is always humble person, but Sohyun is the only person he is close to in this college. So gradually as Sohyun and I is hanging out together, Seungri oppa will join us from time to time. As time pass by, my relationship with Seungri become more comportable.

***

“Yaahh...” Seungri sigh happily.

“it’s been a while i am enjoying ice cream  this comfyly.” The smile he wear since Sohyun mentiion Ice Cream is still blooming oh his face.
 

“I know right oppa. Every time i want ice cream i need to ask manager oppa to bought it for me. By the time oppa is comming the ice cream will already a little melting.”

“me too.” Seungri is smiling a lip-tight smile now.

“Not that i have anything to complain though. It just sometimes it feel good to go to the store and walk around like this.”

“I know right. After months of tour. And all the practice. I can finally enjoy a relaxing ice-cream walk like this.” If you see seungri  face right now. You may think we walk around in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter