ONE

Ungrateful Fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The crowd was loud, it was a lovely warm welcome in the middle of winter. White snowflakes landing above the venue, covering thin layer of whiteness all over the area.

 

 

It was their first fan signing event of the year 2018, their Return album was played over and over again but the fans never got tired singing along with each songs. The seven members silently prayed, hands on top of another, yearning the event will go smoothly.

 

 

The introduction was brief but wonderful, each member taking their seats merrily with the leader, Kim Hanbin, looking a little bit tired because of restlessness. He only had an hour of sleep due to insomnia and the coffee he took wasn't helping that much. The make-up artist made a astonishing job that she hid the eye bags he acquired due to lack of sleep.

 

 

Hanbin unnoticeably yawned, it was almost half an hour of hand shaking, hugging and exchange of sweet words from their fans to them. As his mind was empty flying through the long line of people which were composed of male and female in extremely different age group, his pupil suddenly impeded to a particular face.

 

 

He felt the coffee he took was stronger than it really was, his heart kept on beating incredibly rapid with his facade lighting up in delight. The corner of his lips towed up, crescent smile was formed as fans started screaming after seeing Hanbin’s sudden cheerfulness. Jiwon had to hit him with his elbow twice to make him realize that he was staring at the girl for a handful of minutes, with different people claiming that the leader was indeed looking at them.

 

 

“Yah, you’re phasing out. The fan in front of you was giving you gift but you’re not even responding and just smiling like a fool.” He lowly whispered, with his teeth’s upper and lower set still touching each other and only his tongue was moving.

 

 

“Oh,” Hanbin gave the girl a timid grin right away, and clasped his fingers. “Mianhe, I’m just thinking of what gift you have for me.” He lied, with his heart still on the edge of cliff, as if it was ready to dive anytime soon.

 

 

Each fans received enormous beam from him. He was blissful than before, more entertaining and more talkative. He received each gift with warm tight hugs in return, making some fans almost breathless, literally. His heart fluttered as the line slowly moved down to the girl he was mesmerized with.

 

 

After the fan who gave him a handmade letter, he abruptly stood up and excitedly waited for the special girl to come in front of him. Each step she took made the earth to spin slowly, time almost stopped with her ethereal beauty. Her porcelain skin was illuminating her face, cheeks with drop of Venus and her lips were soft and crimson.

 

 

For a millisecond, their eyes met. Hers were deep, like a black hole swallowing him helplessly, lost in the vast cosmos. He was trapped with her enchanting aura that made his heart melt, he felt the thing called love at first sight. Diamonds were no match to her, her glimmer was the brightest that day.

 

 

“Hi,” he greeted her boldly as she just bypassed him. Making him look like an idiot, grin still worn but his head was confused.

 

 

“Oh my God, Bobby oppa I love you so much!” She went directly to the person beside him, leaving him frozen and speechless. Her eyes hollowing in happiness, she stretched her arms with a small box covered in polka dots of black against the pink base color. “I personally baked these cookies for you. You’re really cool and handsome. I never knew such perfection exists!”

 

 

Hanbin sat, felt the embarrassment flowing through his veins. He felt his throat drying instantly, as if drought has come. He felt like was in the middle of Africa’s dying oasis, his forehead forming small droplets of perspiration. He was totally flabbergasted.

 

 

“Thank you. I... I... don’t know what to say.” Jiwon shyly smiled back to the girl who was wholeheartedly throwing herself to him. Ruining the moment, their manager behind advise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter