13th date.

12th dates.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You've been asking me for a sequel and here it is. It's a bit boring, I think. But I hope you like it.
Feel free to leave me any ideas for one-shots about any Tzuyu's ships. 
Thanks for your support.

_____________________________________________

 The weather in Taiwan was very good this spring. The air felt so nice and the sun’s rays made people smile. Tzuyu sighed as she went out of her parked car. The guy, that stood outside the building and was smoking, panicked and threw the cigarette in the trash bin. The girl smiled as he bowed with his red face.

 “You’re lucky, it’s just me. My mother hates it. Try to quit it, it’s not healthy.”

 She slightly patted his back, before entering the café. The guy smiled shyly and followed her in.

 Tzuyu was very happy today, feeling like she can do anything possible. She was in Taiwan for three years now and managed her mother’s restaurant and cafés business. Sure, it was very hard at first, but she adjusted quickly and now felt safe and peaceful at home. She didn’t even know that she missed Taiwan this badly. Her family was the happiest to find out that she will stay in Taiwan as they all worried so much about the girl. In fact, she had no choice, her family was always something important for her and being away from them felt miserable.

 “Miss.” Yi Feng, one of the waitress, called her. “I heard you’ll be heading to Korea later at night.”

 Tzuyu smiled. Indeed she’s going to Korea in some hours. She missed her friends so bad and as most of them had work, they couldn’t visit her so she decided to do the opposite. Maybe that was the source of her happiness since the morning.

 “Yes, gonna go visit my friends.”
 “We thought of having a little party to celebrate our café’s fifth year.” The girl pouted.
 “I know. I’m sorry for missing it. But I’ll make sure to get you all some gifts.”

 Tzuyu was travelling through Taiwan for months, checking on the other cafés that opened recently and having some meeting with the advertising agencies as she wanted to have a partnership with them. And luckily she had it and now was more than ready to have a rest.

 She went into her office, picking the bag of snacks Momo asked to bring as she wants to try the other countries’ food. It was a bit heavy as the tall girl took almost everything from the shops in places she was. She hoped her unnie will be happy.

 The whole day she spent working with documents and went in the hall only to welcome one of her good friends, the famous in Taiwan actor. They spoke for more than two hours, discussing everything they could. The guy once again scolded her for not entering the idol’s agency. But Tzuyu didn’t want it. She was already receiving a lot of attention not being famous and the happy and peaceful life seemed better for her.

 When it was 8 p.m. she packed her things and made the office clean, before taking the bag and her purse and exiting the room, closing the door on the key. She bid goodbyes to the personal and after giving them little instructions, she went to her car.

 When she came home it felt very lonely as her little Gucci was taken by her parents. She made a little cleaning at home, finding the missing dog’s toy that was hidden under the couch and some hairbands too. The suitcase was packed and her backpack as ready as well. Once again she felt relaxed and happy.

 The long waiting for the baggage check and the fly itself was tiring and Tzuyu barely slept because of the short distance between the two countries, but when she heard that they were landing her heart almost jumped out. She never expected her friends to wait for her at the airport at night, but when she exited the gates they were there.

 Nayeon was the first one to notice her and run like her life depends on it. They bodies crashed with so much force that Tzuyu felt her ribs almost breaking. Never having a chance to regain her breath, Tzuyu felt the other pair of arms holding her tightly from behind. Soon she was surrounded and had no space to move or do anything.

 She was glad when Mina, Momo and Jeongyeon released her, but the four others were still holding tight.

 “Come on, give her some air.” Jeongyeon said.

 Chaeyoung was the next one to remove her hands and look up at her tall friend with tears in her eyes and pout.

 “Damn. Are you grown taller? Do you want me to look like a midget near you?”
 “Like you were not back there.”

 Tzuyu teased and Dahyun freed her too, laughing hard and reaching to pat her head that made Tzuyu bend a little. ‘Dahyun wasn’t that short last time, maybe I did become taller’. She thought.

 “You’re so beautiful, Tzu.” Momo commented, staring at the younger one’s face.
 “Thanks, Momo-unnie.”

 Tzuyu felt a bit embarrassed for hearing something like that, but it was kind of usual. Her unnies always praised her beauty before. She looked at the two girls that still had their arms around her. Jihyo was silently crying in her back, sniffing sometimes and Nayeon had her face buried in Tzuyu’s hair while doing the same. Her unnies that were for her like two the most protective and proud mothers must be missing her a lot. She gave them time while talking about her flight with others.

 “So, will you stay with one of us?” Dahyun asked, still holding a handkerchief.
 “No, sorry. I’ll stay in the hotel. Don’t want to burden you.”
 “What are you talking about. It’s okay for you to stay with us.”
 “No, don’t worry. I just stay at the hotel.”
 “You do know, that this two will probably sleep in your bed the whole time.” Jeongyeon pointed at Nayeon and Jihyo.

 Tzuyu laughed and tried her best to lift Nayeon’s head. When she did, the girl’s eyes were red and puffy and she looked like she was ready to cry harder.

 “Unnie, don’t cry. You make me feel guilty.”

 Tzuyu felt very touched being welcomed like that, but her eyes couldn’t drop a tear, afraid to make her unnies even more emotional. So she was just smiling very wide, happy to finally see them in person.

 “My baby grew up so well.” Jihyo said, now sharing the side hug with the tall one.
 “ Thanks, unnie.”
 “Oh, did you bring the food?” Momo snapped.

 After having a good conversation in Tzuyu’s hotel room, the girls parted at 4 a.m. with difficulties as Nayeon wanted to stay longer. Since it was Friday and girls have to work, Tzuyu planned to sleep the whole morning till the afternoon and then walk around the city. She sent the message to her mom and knocked out on the bed.

 When she woke up it was very sunny and her head was a bit more rested now. She ordered the lunch and was welcomed with Korean food she missed a little. After finishing it and dressing, she went outside to enjoy her time.

 The Seoul didn’t change even a little. Still busy streets and lots of people everywhere possible. The building in the process and the opened stores with branded clothes and so on. Tzuyu felt a bit excited walking through the streets with others around her. It was nice to return back. She spent some time shopping for her parents and friends, before trying to find a way to Jeongyeon’s father’s restaurant where the girl was working, but it was difficult and far so she just gave up and headed to her hotel instead.

 She was having the time of her life, when someone bumped with a great force in her back and someone’s arms s around her waist, tightening the grip. Tzuyu almost threw her bag out of surprise but was still managed to hold it. The person was still there, not releasing her and leaning the head on Tzuyu’s spine. The tall one was confused, not knowing what is happening. She wanted to turn around, but couldn’t even move as the person squeezed harder.

 “I’m sorry.” She tried to call for attention, but it was hopeless.

 Tzuyu tried to recall any other friends she could possibly have in Korea, but nothing entered her mind. It was very strange that some random person was hugging her like that, and she was sure it was a stranger and none of her unnies.

 “Gosh, I’m sorry.”

 Someone rushed to them and stopped holding the heart area, panting like crazy. For Tzuyu’s surprise, it was Momo in her working clothes. Tzuyu was completely lost with what was happening right now.

 “When I told her about you, she ran away. I wasn’t able to stop her.”

 Momo knew the stranger and the stranger knew Tzuyu, which led only to one person in the world that Tzuyu didn’t want to meet right now. Momo watched as her expression changed from confusion to a complete horror.

 “Sana-unnie?” The tall called gentle.

 The hands squeezed her harder, making it hard to breathe and that only confirmed everything. Tzuyu never imagined meeting her long-time crush like that. For the past two years, Sana never occupied her mind and it felt good, free in some way. But now Sana was right behind her, holding like Tzuyu was the last thing that kept her alive and Tzuyu wasn’t sure if she felt something.

 “Come on, Sana. If our boss finds out we aren’t working, he’ll fire us.” Momo pulled the girl with good strength, freeing the younger one.

 Tzuyu finally could look at Sana. She was no longer blonde and she had bang now, but the features of her face were the same. She was still lower than Tzuyu and her face wasn’t as cheerful as in the past. It was still the same Minatozaki Sana that Tzuyu loved once.

 Sana never said a word when Momo apologized one more time and dragged the girl away. But it left Tzuyu thinking a lot. ‘Why Sana-unnie came here? Why she hugged me and didn’t want to let go?’ It only caused a headache, so Tzuyu just tried not to think of it.

 At the evening she met up with Chaeyoung, Mina and Dahyun in the nearest restaurant. The place was very expensive designed so Dahyun worried a lot about the price, but Tzuyu reassured her to take it all on her.

 “So, you are working then.” She said.
 “Yeah, managing family’s cafés. I recently signed a very good contract. Life is better now.”
 “Oh, I can believe you’re doing better than me.” Chaeyoung commented. “I mean, I’m very happy, but I still have a lot of practice to do.”
 “It’s not easy to manage the café line, you know. All the bills and fresh ingredients and the reviews.”

 They spoke a lot about Taiwan and work in general, before Mina claimed that they should visit Tzuyu in Taiwan one day. They all agreed to it as it was interesting to see the foreign country and the famous Gucci, whose photos were all over Tzuyu’s phone.

 “So, how’s your love life?” Mina asked after they finished the meal and were drinking wine.
 “Quiet good. I dated someone, but it didn’t work out, so now I’m single.”
 “No one is worthy enough, ah?” Chaeyoung seemed a bit drunk already.
 “I had a lot of admirers, but my heart isn’t feeling what it should.”

 The silence dropped over them as everyone thought on their own and Tzuyu felt thankful that Sana’s name never was mentioned and her longtime love never was laughed again. Tzuyu sure cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter