What it feels like (JungSeo)

Just because
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Kim Jung Hyun’s POV

 

I’ve gone crazy.......

 

How did this happen? Really, I felt so annoyed seeing her being so cocky, acting like a Miss know-it-all. 

 

That first day we met, she was so fearless, answering back at me, not knowing who I was. 

 

Huh! I felt so annoyed. And boy did I show it! Constantly yelling at her every time I saw her, acting mean and all that. 

 

Crazy me for real, feeling remorseful after acting so mean to her.

 

Those eyes, her eyes, quietly cursing me every time I pointed out her mistakes, in front of others on top of that. 

 

Before I knew it...I fell for her......hard

 

Each time I saw her, I could feel my heart beating faster, I didn’t know how to react so my first instinct was to be mean to her. Especially when she caught me staring at her. That’s right I stared at her quite often.

 

Her face was like a breath of fresh air but it would cause my heart to accelerate. When she didn’t know it, I watched her interactions with others. Her smile was stunning.

 

She caught me staring one time and you could tell she was confused.

 

I felt like kicking myself every time I yelled at her.

 

But slowly, as she came to understand me more, she softened up to me which made my behavior better towards her.

 

Then it became harder not to see her every day.

 

I decided to move closer to her, I was lucky enough to find an apartment next to hers.

 

Hehehe she was totally caught off guard when she found out. But if she only knew how bad I wanted to be next to her all the time.

 

Soon....at the right time, I will tell her my feelings for her.

 

 

Seo Joohyun’s POV

 

He was such a jerk when I first saw him. How dare he question my actions. That’s how I was trained here. So of course I would not back down. Even if he was the owner’s son, he could’ve been nicer.

 

And gosh, good thing I have a high tolerance of enduring public embarrassment, otherwise he would really have learned how I deal with people like him.

 

And yet, I felt sorry for him, why is that? It seems like he was acting. You know acting mean? I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter