Worth the wait (Minseo)

Just because
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

While watching Seohyun having a photo shoot for Elle magazine.....

 

 

 

Minho’s POV

 

She’s really grown into a beautiful woman.

 

So thankful she was there when Jonghyun left. I don’t know how I could’ve dealt with the pain if she wasn’t there. Even the guys were grateful.

 

I’m so happy that she finally knows what she really wants and she’s realizing her dreams.

 

Gosh, has it already been 10 years since I first met her? Where did the time go?

 

It doesn’t seem it’s been almost a year and a half since she debuted her first solo album.

 

I can still remember cheering her on her first on stage performance and surprising her with her other sisters.

 

She was so happy to see me continuing my support for her.

 

Ahhh...Those many moments we shared sharing the same stage, always bumping into each other, giving each other our greetings, high fives, taps and hugs.

 

LOL!!! I still remember that day on Star King when I chose her over Yuri. I know that there were a lot of MinYul shippers and were surprised I chose her.

 

She knew how supportive I was during her variety show stint with Yonghwa hyung, if only I could honestly tell her how I felt inside, I just didn’t want to hurt her feelings.

 

And that confession she had during Heechul hyung’s show that she was in a relationship caught me off guard. Really? Whoever that guy was, they sure did a good job hiding it from the rest of us. Probably only her sisters knew.

 

But none of that matters now since I can proudly say this woman is now mine.

 

I love how comfortable we both are with each other, retaining our friendship and just adding that sweetness of having her as my girlfriend.

 

Finally, the wait was truly worth it.

 

————————————

 

Just after Seohyun’s photo shoot....

 

“Hi babe, sorry you had to wait, we didn’t expect to have the lighting malfunction earlier.” She offered a light peck on his cheek.

 

“It’s okay angel, here’s some flowers for you.”

 

“You didn’t have to, but thanks anyways.....I love them.”

 

“Now, shall we go?”

 

“Where to babe?”

 

“You’ll see....”

 

After getting in his car, Minho started to drive off....

 

“How was your morning babe? Do anything fun?”

 

“Uh, no....just d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter