Almost but not quite (Yongseo)

Just because
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOHYUN’S POV

 

Yes, we both were husband and wife in a reality show almost ten years ago.

Yes, I had a huge amount of admiration for him.

Yes, he was a source of inspiration for me in the coming future years that have passed.

Yes, we have always kept in touch and often updated each other on what we were currently doing, our projects, our busy schedules, concerts, albums and such.

Yes, we often sought advice from each other when we weren’t sure of something that came up with our lives.

Yes, we both felt happy to collaborate again with each other.

Yes, I cheered him on as he entered his military service.

Yes, I fully supported him and encouraged him during his painful scandals.

 

 

YONGHWA’S POV

 

Yes, I was super excited when I found out she was going to be my wife on that reality show.

Yes, there were moments during the show that I got jealous, especially with my dongsengs.

Yes, I have utmost respect for her professionalism and dedication in everything she sets her mind to.

Yes, I would often ask for her opinion on things I needed help with.

Yes, I was so happy to work with her again.

Yes, I congratulated her on her first solo album and asked her to sign my copy of her CD.

Yes, I was so grateful for her support during the hardship I went through.

 

SEOHYUN’S POV

 

No, we weren’t love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter