Chapter 2: Handkerchief

From the Streets to Happiness

          You sniffle as you sit on the leather couch. Not being in your right mind, you dig your face into your hands and sob once again. The man gives a little rub on your back and hands you a small handkerchief. You take it as a generous gesture and dab your eyes. As you finally begin to calm down, you look next to you to see the man has removed his baseball cap and mask. He's very good looking with a sharp nose and almond-shaped eyes. You apologize to him.

          "I'm so sorry for bothering you. I don't know what's come over me. Wait. Where are we?"

          "This is the SM Entertainment building. we're in one of the practice rooms. My name is Jaehyun by the way."

          "I'm Y/N. Thanks for taking me in. I've had a rather tough day. Fighting with my mother, forgetting my lesson plans, ripping my favorite dress, the list drags on." You talk and talk for about ten minutes before you realize you're telling a complete stranger about your struggles. You quickly excuse yourself not wanting to bother him any longer and walk out the back door. 

          "Wait, Y/N! Is there a way to contact yo-" You're out the door before he can even finish his question.

          You walk to your apartment in a daze. As you sink into your couch, you recall the face and manners of the beautiful man. Jaehyun. Jaehyun. Jaehyu- and with that, you fall asleep.