˚ plotlines ˚

FLOP ˚QUEENS / open.
replace with fc
tulip

the leader, lead dancer, and rapper, noted for their dedication to the group despite their shortcomings. a lot of behind the scenes work, trained for a long time, preferably one of the older members of the group. playful, motherly to her members, hardworking

replace with fc or love
AVAILABLE
replace with fc
ROSE

the lead dancer and face of the group, noted for their popularity among the public. they originally trained as an actress but made a last minute switch before the group's debut. a pretty successful actress outside of the group, seeing as their schedules have been barren at some points. one of the younger members, preferably, and strong visually. 

replace with fc or love
AVAILABLE
replace with fc
SUNFLOWER

the main rapper, dancer and sub-vocalist, noted for her hard work. they've been working towards being a star ever since they were young, and had a long training period because of such. always trying to improve themselves, and is fairly well rounded despite not being the best. does a lot of lyric writing and some song producing, very involved with everything musical the group are able to do. 

replace with fc or love
AVAILABLE
replace with fc
WATER LILY

the main vocalist and rapper, noted for her perfect pitch, and reluctance to show it. shy, insecure, but immensely talented. wants to be able to show her ability but lacks confidence to pursue everything that's opened to her. one of the younger members of the group preferably. warm and inviting, generally has a lot of friends, the general stick of being great to others when she can't be great to herself. 

replace with fc or love
AVAILABLE
replace with fc
NIGHTSHADE

the main dancer and lead vocalist, noted for her past before her debut with the group. part of a different group before her debut in g7, but left the group due to reasons i'll leave to you - can be an existing group or one that you make up, i'm not fussy. a lot of fans, one of the more popular members, didn't have a lot of fans in the past but a lot of loyal fans from her moving group. a few solo activities here and there, used to be the visual in her old group and didn't get many chances to show her talent but shines a lot in the group. slightly argumentative, makes connections with a lot of idols, a bit of a worrier and wants to secure her career in and outside of the group. scared of failure.

replace with fc or love
AVAILABLE
replace with fc
CROCUS

최신혜 the lead vocalist and lead rapper, description tbc.

replace with fc or love
TAKEN
replace with fc
ORCHID

the maknae, main vocalist, and visual, noted for ironically, her lack of push. has almost everything that she needs to pursue a singing career but doesn't get much exposure, or the push that she needs due to the group's overall lacking. would have preferred to be solo, a tad haughty, but it rattles down to ambition. tries to further herself a lot, and has confrontations with other members but nothing too serious - mostly immaturity, and lack of satisfaction in the beginning. 

replace with fc or love
AVAILABLE