Beast vs Monster

The struggle between us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You slowly open your eyes  adjusting to the light in the room. Realising that you're laying in a hospital bed "what am i doing here" you thought.

Out of shock you get up immediately which is literally a bad idea, it causes you to feel dizzy suddenly . You close your eyes again to ease the pain. 

When you finally recover you open your eyes and start to scan the room.

You stopped and smile when you saw a petite figure of the girl peacefully sleeping on the sofa at your side. 

"Look at you, A monster that turn into a Sleeping Beauty ."

Looking at her you finally remember why you're in the hospital.

You get up from the bed and walk towards to the sleeping beauty along with the blanket. 

You bend down carefully placing the blanket on her. 

 

"Move"

 

You froze when you hear her suddenly speak. Moving your gaze on her just to check if she's really awake was a wrong decision,you meet her famous deathly glares. 

 

Just like what she said you move away quickly as possible scared at her glares. She get up and lay on the bed instead, you can see how tired she is and you feel guilty about it. 

 

"hey jungie thank you for staying"

 

(Little do you know a smile suddenly appeared on Krystal face backfacing you.)

You continue your sentence since she's not responding.

 

"But you know you can just sent me here and leave, allergy isn't really a big deal though and im not gonne die on i---- oww"

 

You stopped when you saw a pillow flying hitting your head. You look at angry krystal who's sitting now facing you arm crossed. 

 

"eyyy, Always glaring will make you less beautiful"you playfully said to her coming closer sitting next to her and start to massaging her shoulder.

 

"So your saying im getting ugly"krystal reply moving her fist about to hit you

 

You catch her fist and you playfully shake you head still looking at her

"chillout jungie,you say that not me" you protested having a grin on your face

 

"Get out ert! Your annoying!"Krystal move her hands that youre holding and start on pushing you out on the bed by her feet.

 

"aaww!!--is that how you treat a patient?" you yelled at her while caressing your hip and .

 

Krystal smirk and turned around moving her gaze on you.

 

"Did it hurt? " She asked sweetly as she get up and slowly coming near to you. 

 

"Tell me Y/N__ where does it hurt? "Krystal ask worried and sweetly while bending down moving her position closer to you.

 

You got random feeling on Krystal sudden action that you can't speak any words and just stare at her nervously.

 

Your head is now an inches apart and you don't why you start to breath deeply.

 

Your mind is going crazy now and your heart is insanely bumping out and any moment you feel like you gonna have a heart attack.

 

"Gotcha!! It's payback time!"- Krystal move away getting your blanket and start to make face at you. 

 

With that your mind goes blank. "what the hell am i even thinking"you though. Soon as you saw krystal stick out her tongue insulting you your mind is now boiling.

 

"look at your face"krystal continue laughing while getting on the bed about to lay down. 

 

You stand up immediately and go to her stealing the blanket which she objected. 

 

"Hey, this is mine!"

"you give it to me! "

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you do! "

"Give it to me! "

"Give up! "

 

You both keep on playing tug of war not even showing any hint of giving up. You two were busy bickering that you didn't notice Jessica entering to the room. 

 

"finally you wake up" Jessica said making you both looked at her direction 

 

Krystal intentionally let go of the blanket which Y/N__ still pulling that makes her fall on the floor again.

 

You get up and bowed at jessica while caressing you but once again. "Yes unnie thanks to you"

 

"Great! i can see youre fully recover now." Jessica stated looking at you

 

You just nodded in agreement and smile at jessica 

 

"thats Good, now krys let me talk to you outside" Jessica said leaving the room and krystal followed behind.

 

While the two sister talk while walking on the lobby Jessica phone vibrate which she picked up  and gesture her sister that she'll be back.

 

Krystal just stand there watching her sister to walk out when somebody bump into her making them both fall in the ground. 

 

"Whatthhaa!!!  Are you blind?"

"im so sorry i just need to---"

 

"WAIT YOU AGAIN? "

 

The two both widened their eyes when they realize who they bumped onto.

 

"You Really are a troublesome huh? "

"Excuse me! For your info if you didn't stand in the way then this wouldn't happen"

"And you! if you didn't run then this wouldn't happen."

"You know what, there is a place called waiting area for you to standby and not here.!"

"And let me remind you that this place isn't playground for you to be running off!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter