Clear things out

The struggle between us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't think i deserve you" Y/N__ finally spoke still tightening the hug

Jennie start to felt nervous by Y/N__ words that making her loose her grip and face the taller one with scared look
"Are you breaking up with me? "

 

"I want to be selfish Jennie" Y/N__ once again embrace the younger one

"Y/N__ i don't understand?" tears are now showing up on her eyes

"Jennie i don't think i deserve you but i still want to be with you even if I'm a ing jerk! I'm so sorry! I did a lot of things behind your back and didn't tell you everything you should know please forgive me! " Y/N__ was now the one who's crying her heart all out having Jennie in puzzled.

"Y/N__....." Jennie wipe the older tears in her cheeks and look into her eyes.
"Let's talk somewhere peacefully" Jennie then slowly intertwine their hand and lead Y/N__ to the rooftop and sitted at the swing. 

Y/N__ started to tell everything to jennie from her first love and the night at the hotel with Krystal.

Jennie became silent after hearing everything.  She was unsure on her feelings but she's sure that she's been hurt a lot. She feels like being stabbed and she definitely didn't know that Y/N__ would do such thing.

"Jennie please say something! I know i was a big douchebag but please just slap me kick me or throw me up everywhere just please don't leave me!!"

Jennie was still silent, she ready herself  and ask a question that she definitely knew would hurt her more.
"Did you kissed her back? "

".........Yes"

 


Flash back

"Soojungie please stop making it so hard to me"
"hard? You're the one who torture me right in the first place! "

Y/N__ get up leaving Krystal sitting on the floor. She's ready to get out from the room but Krystal forcefully grabbed her arm that making her face the short hair girl. 

Krystal pull the latter's nape and close their gap with a kiss. The kiss slowly turn into a long deep one.

They both rested their foreheads together when they feel the need of oxygen. No one dare to speak and just stay in their position for a moment. 

Krystal slowly lead y/n__ on the bed and sit at the edge. She slowly lean closer attempting to do it again.

"You're my first love"

A smile instantly grow on Krystal face because of those words she heard but slowy change when she saw a tears falling on the latter's cheek. 

"first love that i always wanted to have..... The one that i thought would be the first and the last... My First love who's now finally giving me the chance that i would die for... Now.........Now that i have somebody else."

Y/N__ grab krystal hand and smile at her

"Krys you're the only first love that i have and will stay as it is and in the past. Our relationship wasn't clear right from the beginning and I'm sorry for that. And now that i have Jennie everything has been clear to me. She's the one that i should be inlove and no one else."

Y/N__ give a her last kiss on krystal forehead and leave the room.


End of the flash back

"Did you kissed her back? "

"....Yes"

With those words Jennie felt like her world crash down in just a seconds. Her body went weak, tears flows like a river,  mind can't think properly because of so much pain. 

Despite of her weak condition Jennie stand up and wanted to leave but her weak knees ain't cooperating making her stumble a little. 
Fortunately Y/N__ being furious she catch up Jennie and feel the hatred of the younger one that has been pushing her whenever she try to touch jennie.

" you're just using me!! I don't wanna see your face again so leave!! "

" No,please believe me i already move on with her. "

Jennie couldn't control her emotion anymore and slap hard the latter directly in the face when Y/N__  try to hold her in her arm. Her unexpected move also leave her in shock. 

The slap was loud and stung Y/N__ face making her instantly fall. Clutching her face, eyes watering Y/N__ kneel down begging for Jennie. 

"Jennie! I don't want to lie that's why i said yes... And the truth is i only kiss her to know my feelings... Yes it's true that i wanted that moment but after that there is one thing i realize....The kiss felt nothing anymore to me cause i do have the real completeliness when im with you." still on her position ,Y/N__ toughly hug Jennie on her waist not planning to let go. 

 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

One month has past when Y/N__ resigned at her beloved work. She stayed at her parents house and work in their agency instead.  She tried to reach and chase Jennie everday after that night but the latter seems too good at hiding, even her friends doesn't give any clues or news where Jennie had been. 


Where is Jennie? 
Jennie on the other hand,  Requested to stay 
At another dorm and because of her charm her manager fulfilled her wish but her witty manager decided to get a dorm located right next to her original dorm so that he can still easily pick up the girl's and don't to drive on different route. She also knew and get everything what Y/N__ always giving for her instantly in everyday visit with the help of the girls sneaking out every night to deliever the gifts. 

"Jennie how long do you plan to play hide and seek?" Jisoo who's happily eating chicken that Y/N__ give earlier ask suddenly.

"I don't know" Jennie plainly said while eating her favourite milk ice cream that Y/N__ also sent. 

"Then don't you also have a plan to play those lego?  I'm tempted unnie!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter