Brown Eyes (2)

Random ( TeukChul )

 
 


[ We apologized, and then we compromised and we haven't argued since ]

- Heechul know the day the weeks and the months that they didn't talk . It's been 3 months and it killing him inside . He knew that the Angel is not at fault , but he is because he is the one that acting like a jerk because of his goddamn pride and feelings to the Angel . Three months , three months he thought it already hopeless but then the angle come to him and invited him to a dinner . They talked , they laughed again and the "Incheon Battle " is the first and hopefully last fight they will have .

 

[ Remember the first day we stopped playing games?
Remember the first day you fell in love with me?
It felt so good to say those words 
'Cause I felt the same way too ]

-Heechul remembers how those fan service touched became truth , he remembers how the angel stares to him indifferently . How the Angel's uttered the words that his been longing for . Heechul remembers , he remembers .
The way we held each others hands
The way we talked, the way we laughed
It felt so good to fall in love
I knew right then and there you were the one

[ I know that he loves me 'cause he told me so
I know that he loves me 'cause his feelings show
And when he stares at me, 
you see he cares for me 
You see how he is so deep in love]


- Heechul knew this time he is sure because the Angel keeps muttering his undying love for him . How those piercing glances always land to him . Heechul knew and he is happy .

 


[ I know that he loves me 'cause it's obvious
I know that he loves me 'cause it's me he trusts 
And he's missin' me if he's not kissin' me
And when he looks at me, his brown eyes tell his soul ]

  - the members started to notice , the management and even the fans . The fans even gave them a lot of ship name "83line" "TeukChul" "heeteuk" people notice that there's more as a friendship to them . They notice how the Angel stares at him .


[ I'm so happy, so happy that you're in my life and baby
Now that you're a part of me you've shown me
Shown me the true meaning of love (the true meaning of love)
And I know he loves me ]

Heechul is so happy as well as his Angel . Heechul didn't know that it all possible but it was and they were together his Angel and him .

[ I know that he loves me 'cause he told me so ]

"I love you Heechul ah ~" his angel whisper to him as the angel kiss his forehead .

[ I know that he loves me 'cause his feelings show ]

- The Angel cannot control his expression when they are having skinship while the members keeps teasing them . The Angel didn't deny anything but always showing  a smile as a confirmation .

[ And when he stares at me, you see he cares for me ] 

- Those broken stares when Heechul got involved into a car accident .... those longing and caring stare that is just for him from his Angel .

[ You see how he is so deep in love.]
 
  - Heechul never failed to noticed. He knew , he can feel it that his Angel is really in love to him right now and hopefully forever .

[ I know that he loves me 'cause it's obvious ]

  - It's obvious because his Angel never wanted him to get hurt or feel pain . ( suddenly a tears are overflowing in Heechul in his eyes )


[ I know that he loves me 'cause it's me he trusts ]
 
  - Damn' Heechul knows that it is not true to some extent . It's not ing true because if it's true then his Angel will probably told him that he was goddamn suffering from a brain cancer . But his Angel didn't told him because he know that Heechul will be broken . The trust that his Angel gave him is the trust that Heechul will over him in no time which is impossible . Heechul discovered the truth when it's already too late .

[ And he's missin' me if he's not kissin' me ]
Of course Heechul know that the Angel is missing him . He is Kim Heechul after all and everyone will miss him especially his kisses . And it would be unfair if Heechul is the only one missing his Angel . So he knew the Angel miss him as much he miss the Angel .


[ And when he looks at me, his brown eyes tell his soul ]

Heechul stare at his Angel's brown eyes remembering the way it stares at him in a hospital bed . How his Angel stares at him lovingly , longingly as his Angel's eyes slowly close and the heart beat of his Angel suddenly drops to zero . He remembers . ( as a tear drops start falling down to the frame he was holding )

[ He looks at me and his brown eyes tell it so. ]

Those brown eyes that closed and never opened again 40  years ago . Those brown eyes that he will see soon again because right now he is ready enough to go where is Angel his . 
" Park Jungsoo .. I love you " Heechul muttered and draw a smile as he hug the framed and finally closed his eyes .