Brown Eyes [1]

Random ( TeukChul )

It was base on the song Brown Eyes by Destiny's Child it will be good if you read this while listening to that song and leave some comments.

 

[ Remember the first day that I saw your face? ]
It was when Heechul pass the audition on the SM and earn him the right to be a trainee and he was introduced to the other trainees along with him he was star struck by an angel .

[ Remember the first day that you smiled at me? ]
After introducing each other names , the angel hold out his hand to shakes his hand with him with a smile and his dimple is showing up and he feels a current overflowing in his body as he accepted it and shooks each other's hand .

[You stepped to me and then you said to me ,I was the woman you dreamed about. ]

While shaking each other's hand the dimple man was saying how he is grateful to have Heechul as a trainee along with him as the man keeps saying beautiful promises on how he will take good care of Heechul because he is a "hyung" and older than him for 9 days .

[ Remember the first day that you called my house? ]

Heechul was shocked when the latter visited his house and help him to move out his things to the dorms . Heechul didn't expect it but he will not declined that kind of help.


[ Remember the first day when you took me out? ]
It was actually Heechul took the other out to some bar on Gangnam just to break off from the stress to the training .

 [ We had butterflies, although we tried to hide it and we both had a beautiful night.]
It felt weird of all the sudden as Heechul and the latter have a heart to heart talk and learned each other life's . As if no one matters as they became drown each other stories . Heechul will not deny it but he enjoy it he enjoy it more than he should .

[ The way we held each others hand
The way we talked, the way we laughed ]
It was a beautiful and a pure moment those moments they spent together even though they are both tired from everything and they can still find a moment to laugh . It was a hard time but they enjoy it both , every bit of it .

[ It felt so good to find true love
I knew right then and there you were the one ]
Heechul laughed at himself because of everything , because of his feelings because it really ridiculous for him to believe and hope that the latterer is  maybe his soulmate given that they have a contrary personalities . He laughed , he laughed but it hurts .

[ I know that he loves me 'cause he told me so ]
Of course Heechul already know that the latter love him and declared it to the whole world . Of course the latter love him , along with and the 13 ( or 11 ) other members of their group ...

[ I know that he loves me 'cause his feelings show and when he stares at me, you see he cares for me ]
Yeah the latter cares for him , take care of him , worried to him , and Heechul knows that by just those loving stares that he gives to Heechul along together with the other members again ....

[ You see how he is so deep in love. ]
Heechul knew , he can see yeah the latter is deep in love but not with him , not with him ...

[ I know that he loves me 'cause it's obvious ]
Of course Heechul knew the other is is obviously love him , love him as his dongsae ' as his best friend as a member .... just as his best friend .

[ I know that he loves me 'cause it's me he trusts ]
Yeah Heechul is love and trust by the latter that he is the first one that the latter told that he is dating . Dating , dating with someone else that is not Heechul .

[ And he's missin' me if he's not kissin' me ]
This is a lie , a lie that Heechul told himself when the latter is together with that girl , the girl who paid for his meal that made him pissed off . He even follow the latter with Donghae to that restaurant but their covered was blown out by him because he feel insulted by the girl he feel insecure . He ran away after shoving the money to the girl . He ran away .

[ And when he looks at me, his brown eyes tell his soul ]
Heechul knew that moment that the latter is broken , broken his Angel is broken those brown eyes that mirror the latter souls . The latter broke out a cry as Heechul comfort him .


[ Remember the first day, the first day we kissed?]
It's not even a romantic kiss it was a ing kiss that full of pain , pain and sadness from his Angel but still Heechul , Heechul still enjoys the kiss even his heart is aching .

[ Remember the first day we had an argument? ]
It not just Heechul who remembered the fight , everyone did it was the famous "Incheon Battle" . Heechul knew that it was at fault because after that painful kiss he decided to drift apart to his Angel not even considering the turmoil the latter feeling that time . Because that time his Angel is broken , stress and he knew it better that no one his Angel can lean on except from himself but he decided to be selfish and drift away even it pain him and that day . That day his Angel finally snaps and told him this words " It's been 10 years , 10 years all your the only friend that I have " his Angel said while crying and that breaks Heechul's heart .