Chapter 1

Lonely Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You didn't see Baekhyun for days now.

You haven't even gotten a call from him ever since the day you knew he had a girlfriend.

Every time you stare at your phone's screen, you will convince yourself that Baekhyun was just being busy with his life and he didn't have the time to contact his female best friend, you. But you knew that was a lie, he was obviously busy with his girlfriend.

Sure, you have the other guys with you aka Baekhyun's bunch of best friends and you enjoyed their presence because they are a group of funny guys. They make lame jokes which makes you laugh although it was absolutely lame. But everything just doesn't seem right because they weren't the one you want.

They aren't Byun Baekhyun.

You miss him a lot.

You missed him telling you how pretty you were although your hair was extremely messy after 8 hours of good sleep. You missed him staying over at your house. You missed him going home with you after a long day in school and comforting you with an ice cream on the way back.

You just missed everything about him.

Baekhyun however, broke the promise that he made with you the other day.

You told him not to ignore you but he did. Well, not entirely, but he stopped asking for you. He stop texting, calling, staying over at your house and although you expected it, you just didn't know that it would really happen to you. The two of you used to be inseparable but now, you were either seen alone or with his friends instead.

You kind of understand.

If you have a boyfriend as well, you might not have the time to entertain your friends too. Human beings are selfish, we only go for the people whom we like. But still, it was unfair. It's unfair how you were the one who spent twelve years together with him but yet you weren't even as important as someone whom he have only met for a few months.

You sighed as you slam your lockers shut, heading to the cafeteria after promising the guys that you were going to have lunch with them. However, you were certainly surprised when you saw Baekhyun sitting right beside Chanyeol, his face brightens up with a smile as he speaks.

You assume that they were all teasing him about Nari when you notice the female laughing softly with her hands clutching over . One thing that was different between the two of you was that you were more towards the 'boyish' type. The type where guys will friendzone you and call you their friend. Nari, on the other hand, was different. She's not only pretty, she's smart and absolutely understanding towards everything.

She has always been the type that Baekhyun looks for.

The type that will make his heart flutter whenever he looks at her.

You wanted so badly to turn back and maybe find an excuse that you were not feeling well and being at the cafeteria suffocates you. Both mentally and physically actually, but that was until Chanyeol saw you and scream your name with that low and deep voice of his.

"Hana!"

Gosh.

You force a smile and acted as if you were 'surprise' to see them there.

"Hi." You smiled awkwardly, more awkward towards Baekhyun. The latter didn't even realize that there was something wrong with you as he casually slings his arms over your shoulder and you flinch.

"Hi, Hana. How have you been?"

How dare he have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter