Second chapter 🍀

Until I Meet You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 02

 

As soon I went to class, sitting in my seat at the end of the class, I saw Sunny sitting on her chair and walk towards her. I sit on her table and greet her nicely, "hey Sun." 

 

She smiled and greet back, "what's up? Did hyuna still disturb you?"

 

"Yeah. I want to get rid of her, can you help me?" 

 

"Sure." she winks. I chuckled and ruffle her hair. She pouted. Suddenly my shoulder being tapped, i turn around saw it's, Sooyoung with her glared.

 

"What?"

 

"Sica, can you please stop disturb my girlfriend?" she eyeing me while eating her chips.

 

"I don't disturb her sooyoung-ah. I just want her to help me." 

 

"Yeah." said sarcastically Sooyoung.

 

"Soo, she's right. Don't worry love." sunny eyesmile to Sooyoung, it make the latter sighs.

 

After a minute, the student went one by one, also Yuri, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Mrs. Lee, the instructor with the unknown woman coming in.

 

I'm going back to my seat and just sit there quietly. 

 

Of course the woman is meant by Yuri but how can she know that this school have a new student? Ah stop thinking about it. It make my headgear only.

 

But I didn't think about it, I was so tired and wanted to sleep but the situation forced me not to sleep. Perhaps because of the woman who made me curious.

 

Mrs. Lee began to open ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter