First chapter 🍀

Until I Meet You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 01

 

I'm preparing to go to school because today there is a quiz. Even though I didn't like school or quiz, I had to go away otherwise my parents would have been very angry, especially my father. He is very strict in terms of learning. If my mother, she's not too strict but if it's not for dad, she'll definitely support me. Look, they're so in love. Tchh!

 

 After I put my clothes on, I went out of the room into the downstairs, bid a goodbye to my parents. I don't usually eat breakfast at home. Very diligent.

 

I went to school, on my own car. I don't like being sent, just like kids. I'm a big women, so I went alone. Actually, I also want to live alone but my parents don't let go of it. They are afraid that I will bring home a women and have a party there. They really know my behaviour that only playing women's feelings. Well, if you know, my parents don't forbid me to be friends with anyone as long as it makes me happy but they often advise me to keep a woman feeling but I ignore it. Because that makes me happy. So, they surrender and accept what I've been doing.

 

Once I got into my car, I started the engine and before that, I saw myself on the reflection and fix myself.

 

I left the house into Yuri's house to pick her up because her car was broken.

 

As soon as I arrived at Yuri's house, I saw she was waiting for me at the door of her home with her annoyed face. She saw my car and walking towards here and entered.

 

"You're late."

 

I chuckled and replied, "I'm sorry I'm getting up late."

 

"Excuses, let's go." she glared.

 

"Okay okay." I raised my arm and drove away.

 

I saw her who just looked outside and sighs.

 

"Yul, don't be angry. I'm late to wake up, I'm unintentionally, I'm sorry, please?" I begged with my cute style but actually, I'm very fond of this kind of style. So disgusting for me but if it's because my best friend, I'm willing to make it even though I don't like it.

 

"Okay, I'll forgive you but remember, if you give me a reason like this, I will not forgive you, arraseo?" She narrowed her eyes to me with her index finger poofing me.

 

"Yes my princess. I'll promise you, I will not be late anymore."

 

"Good!" she smiled. Don't get wrong, I don't love Yuri not that kind of way. I just think of her as my best friend, no more than that. Moreover, she already has a girlfriend named Tiffany Hwang. She also my friend but not so close. Well, Yuri didn't give her close to me. Maybe,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter