A cute date with a side of Crème Brûlée.

Zombie dude and a cutie pie

Junhong watched as they passed cars lighting fast, he was scared at first but he quickly got used to the tilting and fast speed. Wait, did they just run a red light? Oh , they did!

“Youngjae, we just broke the law!” Junhong yelled over the bike engine.

“Don’t worry no one was there.” Youngjae laughed.

“But still, we should follow the law.” Junhong pouted. “What if we got pulled over.”

“I promise you I’ve never been pulled over.” Youngjae smirked under his helmet. The older suddenly turned into a parking lot, causing Junhong to tighten his hold on Youngjae. “We’re here.” Junhong hopped off the bike while Youngjae turned the motorcycle off. They were in front of a cute little dessert shop, it’s soft pastel decor definitely clashed with Youngjae’s ‘punk rock’ look but Junhong liked it. Before he could walk inside Youngjae called out his name.

“Are you really going to go inside with a helmet on?” The older laughed as Junhong quickly ran back to him with a huge blush and handed the helmet over so Youngjae could put it into the storage compartment. “Shall we head inside?” Youngjae smiled and took the younger’s hand into his own. Junhong opens the front door for them and they take a window seat near the back, a waitress walks over to them and greets them before handing them a menu. The drinks were the typical juices, coffees, and sodas but all the desserts had over the top fancy names, like “Pusillanimous Sunset” and “Raspberry Bloviate”, lucky for them each item had a short descirption under the name.

“Holy , I didn’t know Crème Brûlée had so many different flavors.” Youngjae gasped dramatically, making Junhong giggle.

“They have seasonal flavors!” Junhong chirped. “Wait, what the one of them is maple bacon…” Both of them break out into giggles at the weird flavor.

“Okay, okay. We should probably pick something soon, I think the waitress is getting impatient.” Youngjae said as he wiped his eyes to get rid of the tears, Junhong nodded and went over the list again, there were like a ton to pick from. (Here’s a legit list.)

  • Normal Flavors: Traditional Vanilla, Sea Salt Caramel, Chocolate Infused With Any of The Following – Sea Salt, Chipotle, Peppermint, Cherry, Raspberry, Orange, Peanut Butter – choose from milk chocolate or dark chocolate.
  • Fresh Fruit: Zesty Lemon, Cherry, Raspberry, Peach, Coconut, Lemon Coconut, Raspberry Lemon.
  • Florals: Orange Blossom, Lavender, Rosewater.
  • Other: Root Beer Float, Cappuccino, Hazelnut, Hazelnut Cappuccino, Almond, White Chocolate Cherry, White Chocolate Raspberry, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut.
  • Seasonal: Pumpkin Spice, Maple Bacon, White Chocolate Mocha, White Chocolate Peppermint, Eggnog.

“What are you going to get?” Junhong asked.

“Hmm, I’m between the chocolate raspberry or hazelnut cappuccino.” Youngjae looked up from the menu to smile at Junhong. “What about you?”

“I dunno that maple bacon sounds pretty good.” Junhong couldn’t stop from laughing when Youngjae made a face of disgust. “I’m kidding, I think I’ll go with sea salt caramel.” They call the waitress over, who happily walks over with a notepad in hand.

“I’ll have the carte blanche redvelvet with an iced americano with cream.” Youngjae said, trying his best to not giggle at the name.

“And for you?” The waitress chirped.

“I’ll have the… avant-garde caramel? Yeah that. Umm also with an iced americano but no cream.” Junhong smiled brightly and Youngjae had to hold back his coos, the younger male was just too adorable. The waitress took their order to the back kitchen and the two males started chatting.

“You know, I always wondered why bikers wore leather jackets.” Junhong said while fiddling with Youngjae’s leather sleeve.

“It’s to look badass obviously.” Youngjae grinned. “Buuut it’s mostly worn to give the rider a little more protection in case they get into an accent or something. We should get you on too.” Youngjae imagined the younger in a leather jacket and it was a really nice thought, definitely going to save that image for later.

“I think I already have one…” Junhong wracked his brain for the last time he saw the jacket. Either it was buried in his closet or someone else (probably Daehyun tbh.) took it. “I had to get one for a dance thing.” Junhong shrugged, making a mental note to look for it later.

“You should wear it next time, I bet it looks great on you.” Youngjae grinned, totally not thinking about anything except pure thoughts.

“We’ll match!” Junhong yelled excitedly. “I can’t wait.” The two were interrupted by the waitress bringing them their drinks.

“The Crème Brûlées should be done soon.” She said before walking away again.

“Sooo.” Youngjae said, trying to pick the conversation up again.

“Ummm… Where do you live?” Junhong asked the first thing that came to mind. “Wait, I don’t mean that in a creep way, I’m just curious since you know where I live.” Youngjae smiled amusingly.

“I live in the apartments not far from campus with my friend Jaebum. You live with your other friends right?”

“Yeah, Yongguk drives all of us to school in the morning. It was a pain in the to get all of our schedules to match up.” Junhong remembers having to talk to the college counselor about seven times to finally have everything right.

“But it all worked out in the end, that’s impressive.” Youngjae couldn’t be bothered to try and match his classes up with his friends. The waitress came back with two bowels and placed them in front of the males. Youngjae’s was topped with caramel and fresh raspberries while Junhong’s just had caramel on top.

“Ha, mine’s fancier than yours.” Youngjae smirked, Junhong rolled his eyes but smiled at the older’s adorable face. Youngjae was even kind enough to plop a few raspberries onto Junhong’s Crème Brûlée.

“You know this tastes nothing like I was expecting it to.” Youngjae said after a few bites. “But I like it.”

“Maybe we should have tried the original first?” Junhong continued to scoop the burnt cream into his mouth.

“Ehhh, we can try it next time.” Youngjae quickly stole a bite from the younger’s bowel before offering some of his in exchange. The trinity cream was clean off the bowels and Youngjae waved the waitress for their check. Junhong started digging threw his pockets for his wallet but Youngjae simply handed the waitress his card after circling the tip% and signing his name.

“Hey, I could have paid.” Junhong pouted, crossing his arms. Youngjae couldn’t help but coo at the younger.

“You can get the next check.” Youngjae said while ruffling Junhong’s hair, causing him to pout even more.

“Good, I have to be able to provide for my boyfriend.” Junhong smirked, Youngjae snorted but let the younger have this. The waitress came back with the older’s card and the two left the restaurant. Youngjae handed Junhong a helmet as he put on his own and the two hopped back onto the bike. This time Youngjae didn’t waste anytime zipping off at the speed of light, well, at least to Junhong it was lightning fast. The older dropped his date back at his house and walked Junhong to the front door, mirroring their first meeting.

“It was nice going out with you.” Junhong smiled shyly.

“Yeah, I had a lot of fun.” Youngjae stood on his tiptoes to kiss Junhong. When they broke apart Junhong couldn’t stop blushing.

“Umm, s-see you later?” Junhong stuttered.

“Yeah, I’ll text you when I get home.” Youngjae smirked, giving Junhong one last kiss before going back to his bike. The younger waited until his boyfriend was no longer in sight to finally go inside the house.

“What the !” Junhong jumped back, he wasn’t expecting all his friends to be waiting by the door.

“Sooo, how was the date?” Himchan asked casually.

“None ya.” Junhong shoved his way into the house.

“Oh come on, you have to tell us!” Daehyun whined. “You know all about our dates and stuff.”

“Yeah and I wish I didn’t. I’m scared for life.” Junhong entered his room and closed the door before any of the others could enter his room. He waited to heard a course of groans and shuffling feet before he opened his door. Yongguk was still standing there with a goofy smile.

“Come on in hyung. I know you won’t give up until I tell you about him.” Junhong sat down on his bed and Yongguk joined him after he closed the door.

“Did you have fun?” Yongguk asked his first question. Starting off casual I see. Junhong thought.

“Yeah, it was cute and stuff.” Junhong shrugged.

“Where’d you guys go?” The second question was still tame.

“We went to a dessert place.”

“Did he try anything?” There we go, that was the question he was waiting for.

“We didn’t do anything, Youngjae was a complete gentleman. He even paid for our check.” Junhong groaned.

“Okay, okay… But make sure he knows that if he ever hurts you, I’ll cut off his tiny and feed it to a stray dog.” Yongguk said and Junhong just groaned louder, how could his hyung be like this.

“I’ll send the message. Now shooo I have homework to do.” Junhong pushed the older male out of his room, only to have Daehyun slip into the room.

“You can’t get away from me that easily.” Daehyun grinned, plopping down onto the bed.

“Ughhhh.” Junhong sighed for the umpteenth time, it was going to be a long night.

 

 

(A/N): I wanted to write out the date from the beginning but since months passed when I originally wrote this I deiced not to but someone nicely asked for more so I was like " it, might as well since someone actually wants more." and I'm really happy I did! Big thanks to Audra_Smiley for inspiring me to officially finish this story!