:)))

Something 'Bout Love

**RECAP**
^Chun&Aaron^
Wu chun and Aaron arrive at the private resort where Gui and the others have their vacation and guess what,Aaron's rest house and Gui's rest house are just neighbor.Aaron and Chun head to their rest house when they saw a couple kissing each other,the girl break the kiss and they stand up before they leave Chun's eyes widened same with Aaron.Aaron is so angry because the girl is...........
**END OF RECAP**
it was....Qiao Qiao!(tsk..tsk;)..)
Aaron walks towards them and punched the man,Qiao Qiao was shock to see Aaron angry and slapped her,Qiao Qiao just accept the slapped that Aaron gave.
Man:Dude!Did you just punched me and slapped my girlfriend?huh?Who the hell are you?!
Aaron:*smirked*Girlfriend?....Dude?don't you know that I'm his fiancee?*Aaron said in calmed voice*
The man was shocked of what Aaron said.
Man:Even if you are her fiancee I won't broke up with her.*laugh evily and Aaron glared at him*
Qiao Qiao:Baobei,let me explain!
Aaron:No need,Qiao Qiao and don't ever call Baobei......Ooh..one more thing we're BREAK!!
============================================================
>>>
We're watching the couple kissing passionately when the girl pulled the boy and smiled,we saw a boy walking towards them and we can see his angry expression.He punched the boy while he slapped the girl,their yelling at each other as they get to the point that the boy who punches the other boy is the fiancee of the girl,and we're so shocked to heard that.
Jiro:Aiyo!!that girl replacing her fiancee with a very ugly alien..
The Boys and the girls go out from their rest house and continue watching them.
>>>>>>
Aaron walked away from them when Qiao Qiao said...
Qiao Qiao: Well Aaron,I'm just waiting for you to let go and now I'm so happy that you know now the truth,
Aaron turn around and face her again
Aaron:Really?*Aaron tried to hide his sadness
Qiao Qiao:Aaron,our parent just have an agreement that we have to marry each other and we agreed too but.....I didn't expect that you will fall in love with me and
give up your first time on me.
The man and Qiao Qiao laugh.
============================================================
Gui Gui's POV
That girl is really !I want to put her the sack and throw her in the hell!!!
End of POV
============================================================The girls and boys was confuse on what Gui Gui is doing,she was walking towards Aaron,Qiao Qiao and the boy
Jiro:Where the hell is she going?!
Danson:I don't know,ask her.
Hebe:Seriously,ARE YOU NOT PLANNING TO STOP HER!!!!!??
Calvin:Woaahh!Hebe relax,I know what Gui Gui is trying to do.
J,D,Y,X,R,E,S,H:TELL US THEN!!!!
Calvin:Wei!!!I'm not deaf,okay!?stop yelling!!just watch..*smile*
=========================================================Gui Gui arrive on where Aaron and Qiao Qiao facing each other,she gave Qiao Qiao her sweet smile....and....slapped her.The boys,the girls,Wu Chun,Qiao Qiao,the ugly alien,and Aaron same with Gui Gui was shocked.Gui Gui dont know what she's doing anyway she already do it so she decided to continue what she's doing.
Qiao Qiao:How dare you slapped me?
Gui Gui kept silent
Qiao Qiao:Wei!!answer me!!!
Gui Gui:Don't yell,okay!!!?Im not a deaf!!
Qiao Qiao:Then,why did you slapped me!!!!!??
Gui Gui:Its just that......YOUR WORDS ARE SO HURTFUL AND YOUR NOT WORTH IT FOR HIS LOVE!!!and look,*looking at the alien*you even let him *pointing at the boy* replace him *pointing at Aaron*
Qiao Qiao:So? Gui:So......*smile*Youletauglyalienreplaceahandsomeman!!understand?*Gui Gui said in just one breath*
Qiao:What?
Gui:Figure it out yourself.hehehehe bleee:D
Qiao:You!
Gui Gui run towards the girls and boys with a smile in her face.
========================================================================================================================Eh?that's it?short chapter,right?Dont worry ill make it up sooner or later.:)