Kiss me or Miss me? :)

Something 'Bout Love

RECAP:

Gui: Why did you do that?
Aaron: Aiyo~Just let them die with jealousy. (Aaron said while smiling without even looking at Gui Gui)
Gui: Jealousy of what?
Aaron: That you are my girlfriend.
Gui: Bai tou(please/I beg you) 
Aaron: I'm just kidding, I guess :/
Gui: Forget it.



Aaron's POV

I felt so happy when everyone sees as a couple...It's kidda good to hear. Aiyo~Aaron, what are you talking about.

End of POV

End of RECAP:

They both arrive in front of the Toy store, and they both go to different ways to find what they want.
Aaron goes to robots section while Gui Gui go to Stitch section.

Gui Gui: Aaahh!!!

Aaron hear Gui Gui shout so he immediately rush to Gui Gui and found her smiling like crazy while holding a very big stitch.

Aaron: Aiyo~ you make me worried.
Gui: Really? Sorry… (Gui Gui said still smiling and holding the big stuff toy without looking at Aaron)
Aaron: Can I ask you?
Gui: What? (Gui replied still playing with the stuff toy and still not looking at Aaron)
Aaron: Forget it.
Gui: I will definitely forget it. (*sigh* and now Gui Gui look at Aaron with a smile)
Aaron: What? Why are you smiling?

Gui Gui put down the stuff toy and face Aaron still smiling.

Gui: You know what?
Aaron: What?
Gui: You’re so cute when you’re serious.

Gui Gui said while pinching Aarons cheeks.

Aaron: Ou..Ouch! It hurts.
Gui: I know… hehehe
Aaron: Okay, okay…do you want to buy this?(Aaron ask while holding the stitch that Gui Gui is holding)
Gui: Yeah.
Aaron: Okay…I will treat you.
Gui: No need… I have money with me.
Aaron: I know…If you don’t have money why are you here in the mall, right?
Gui: Hehhe…you’re right..
Aaron: I’ll go pick mine.

After Aaron paid the stitch and the robot he called Elva to ask where she is, and later find out that Elva already go home and ask him to take care of Gui Gui.

Aaron: Let’s go eat first before I drop you home.
Gui: Why not but you have to treat me.
Aaron: *smile* I would.

They both got to the cafeteria and ordered their food and find table to be sited, they sat across each other and find many group of girls are staring at them.

Gui: Wei, Why are they staring at us? (Gui Gui said almost whispering to Aaron while Gui Gui is holding her food)
Aaron: I don’t know (Aaron answered her while chewing)

Gui’s POV:

Hmmmph~ It was so obvious that the girls are staring at us because there is Aaron why bother asking this idiot sitting across me? And then a girl approaches our table… Will, the girl was wearing plain pink spaghetti, jeans, and a stylish pink converse and as for her hair, her hair is in braid, fish tail braid and I say that she’s pretty.

End of POV

Girl: Hi (The girl greeted them with smile while looking at Aaron)
Gui: Hello *smile*
Girl: (Her smile faded and look at Gui) I’m not talking to you,(She said at Gui with an annoying tone and rolled her eyes) I’m talking to him.

Aaron look up and saw the girl.
Girl: Hi.
Aaron: Hello (Aaron replied emotionless)
Girl: Aiyo~ what’s with the emotion…You see that I’m pretty, why ignore me?
Aaron: *smile* Yeah, you’re pretty but you have a hair on your armpit.

Aaron said loud enough to let everyone at the café to hear and everyone is now secretly laughing including Gui and Aaron.

Gui: Aiyo~ Aaron, you exposed her… (Now everyone cannot hold their laughter’s and they all burst out into laughter’s with tears in their eyes)
Girl: Shut up! Who are you?!
Gui: I’m his…HAHAHAHA…best----
Aaron: No…HAHA she’s my girlfriend.

Gui Gui stop laughing and stood up

Gui: YAN YA LUN!! What did you say?

Hearing Gui Gui shout Aaron stop laughing and stood up.

Aaron: I said you’re my girlfriend

Aaron said while signaling her to go with the flaw and Gui Gui just obeyed

Gui: Oh…Yeah, I’m his girlfriend *smile*
Girl: Hmmph~ I’m much prettier than you.
Gui: Yeah, I know that you’re much prettier but you have a….
Girl: Stop! I’m leaving!
Gui: Bye!

Aaron and Gui Gui Hi-5 and got back to their sit.
Aaron stared at Gui Gui’s eyes while Gui Gui is busy eating.
Aaron poked Gui Gui’s nose.

Gui: What? Why are you staring at me?
Aaron: Do you believe in love at first sight? (Aaron asked still looking Gui Gui’s eyes)
If not, I can walk past you again.
Gui: Shut up you sweet monkey! (Gui Gui said while smiling)
Aaron: Then, Why are you smiling? Huh? *smile*
Gui: I’m not.
Aaron: You said it.
Gui: Okay! I’m done eating…Let’s go!
Aaron: Let’s go.

Aaron drive Gui Gui to their house while they are inside the car they kept on talking and talking until they unknowingly arrive at Gui Gui’s house… Aaron helped Gui Gui opened the door and when Gui Gui is about to walk away from him he grabbed Gui Gui’s wrist and said.

Aaron:Kiss me or Miss me?*smile*
Gui: Shut up.
Aaron: If you’re not going to answer I will kiss you (Aaron lean forward to Gui Gui, Gui Gui stop him from pinching his nose) Ouch! That hurts.
Gui: Okay…I will answer.
Aaron: What is it? *sounded excited*
Gui: Miss you. *smile*
Aaron: I miss you too.*smile*
Gui: You sweet monkey!!
Aaron: Good night *smile*
Gui: Hmm…Wan an..

Gui Gui got inside her house with a smile and Aaron leave with a smile.

----------------------------------
Lame? Okay, sorry ^^
Leave a comment please smileyPity me sad