Afraid

Smile With Me

How charming. J-Hope thinks at first sight of the young boy.

Yet he seems so mysterious..so dark which doesn't fit with him because of his cute appearance.

J-Hope sees him order a small salad.

J-Hope frowns. The boy's frame is so skinny and small, but he sees that there's so much fat in other areas.

He really should be eating more.

J-Hope decides to approach him. "Hey kid, shouldn't you be eating more?"

"I'm not hungry." The boy says.

Not hungry? How strange, I thought kids loved food...

"Not hungry? That's impossible! In my opinion, there's always space for more food!" J-Hope grins one of his friendly, reassuring smiles.

"My name is Hoseok, but you can call me J-Hope because I'll be saving you!"

"Oh thanks... But I need to go."

He's leaving that quick? He really seems like he doesn't like anything..food, people...

"Wait a second," J-Hope takes a paper and writes his number on it hastily. "Here's my number, call me if you need help, ok?"

The boy stares at the paper. "Uh...its fine."

"No, keep it!!" J-Hope insists.

The boy hesitantly takes the paper. "...Thanks."

"No problem! Have a nice day!" J-Hope walks out.

And J-Hope swears he heard him say 'Weird'.

Seriously, that boy was weirder.

Crap, he forgot to ask for his name!

Aish, never mind.

That kid wouldn't text him anyway, no matter what.

But why do I have this sudden urge to protect him? Sure he seems fragile, and if I don't help him he might not be able to get a grip on himself.. its probably just my fondness to young kids...

Right?