Six

STALKER #V

The stalker kept on sending her images day after day and out of 100, all belonged to her friends and not her. She kept on asking about his true personality but he never told her. Soon there were rumours that Choi Haneul was the one who had leaked such disastrous images in the school campus.

CH773- What the ? Y am I being blamed for spreading the rumours.

Unknown- You texted first!
Unknown- werid for u not to greet me.

CH773- ANSWER ME!

Unknown- Bcs u did it

CH773- When did I click such stupid things?

Unknown- U have the pictures on ur phone.... That proves that u r the one who caused all this. 
Unknown- So sad... The innocent Choi Haneul is guilty of clicking explicit photos of her classmates.... All thanks to me...

CH773- Why are you DOING THIS TO ME? WHAT THE HAVE I DONE TO U?

Unknown- Things beyond explanation.

CH773- God😭😭
CH773- Can anyone explain him my innocence. 😢

Unknown- You are not innocent Choi Haneul.... You are the one who ruined my life... Who shredded it into pieces. 
Unknown- you are responsible for being such a and acting like a ....

CH773- PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!

Unknown- You cannot be forgiven Choi Haneul!
Unknown- You made love to someone else and walked away from my life even when you knew that I loved you insanely!

CH773- Wth? When did I make love to anyone... Excuse me Mr. Stalker... I haven't made love to anyone in my life EVER.

Unknown- Stop acting innocent I have had enough of you.... Stop acting like this!!!
Unknown- You should be thankful for the reason I haven't killed you by now. 
Unknown- Choi Hanuel! Are you there? 
Unknown- Reply Choi Hanuel!
Unknown- I know you are there!

****
Hanuel was crying it out in her arms, she never ever had boyfriend in her entire life. She was among the best students in the school and was typically the love idiot and an actual .

She had just one friend Song Rim who was totally opposite to her. Hanuel was tortured mentally for no particular reason. She was in such a pathetic condition. She was staring at the messages which kept on popping up on the screen. The unknown person won't stop texting her and threatening her.

What had she done to him? What had she done to anyone at school that she needed to face such things. Never in her life had she tried to interfere in the other people's relationships. But for the past two weeks now she had been reading the same article, "The Geek Stalking Couples? Is Hanuel era going to end?"

She had lost her friends and she had no one beside her. The stalker had already ruined her.

***
Unknown- Choi Haneul!
Unknown- *attached image* 
Unknown- This is the proof of your so called innocence.

CH773- Wth?

Unknown- Don't pretend that you don't know hin or anything about that night!

CH773- Mr. Stalker do you know me?

Unknown- More than myself.

CH773- have u ever seen me in real life?

Unknown- Of course I have then y would I send u pictures of yours?

CH773- Were you in a relation witn Choi Haneul of Class Year 3-A? That play girl?

Unknown- Of course.... That is your class.

***

Hanuel looked at the reply and smiled as she sen him the last text.

CH773- I am Choi Haneul of Class Year 3-D
CH773- If you don't know there are three Choi Haneul in this school. Two have already left the school.... Sorry exempted out of school... I am the only one left here.