Cataclysm

Light: A Night To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As much as she wants to bid her farewell from the latter, a couple of words soon stopped her as she heard the name of her lover.

 

Jaejoong gave her the answers of the things she's longing to know as she found the state of her significant other.

 

 

Taeyeon offered the soldier a comfortable place to talk to which is the basement of her lover's house.

 

The basement is nowhere full of dirt or pile of unused things as Jaejoong expected to be. The place is aesthetically pleasing as each of the furniture were place in the right side of the four walls as it complements the interior color of the walls. There's also a used fireplace in the area evidently of how frequent people are coming in and out of the said room. As he looked up, he recognized a stunning chandelier-- Louis XIV ormolu six-light chandelier which cost a grant to have. The colors of the walls are brown, the curtains are coffee brown and the couch are wooden constructed with a dirty white foam-- completely adding a luxury feels of the place. There's another two wooden chairs in the middle placed face to face and a coffee table seperating the chairs which they chosen to seat in.

 

The time ended up like a phantom clock as Jaejoong move his tongue; discussing every single detail about how her lover spent time on the camp. As she listened to the sound of his voice, swallowing each word he utters forms an imagination what supposedly happened to his lady in the Jungle.

 

It's no doubt that Jaejoong is such a charming man

 

"I still remember the first day i saw her in the camp. It was a cloudy day when she was introduced to us. We were expecting a same old day but what she brings took us surprise. Her visual is indeed a one of a kind beholding an aura of a sophisticated lady with grace as she owns the sun light as her spotlight. She owns the stage as she stood up in the stage, her presence is so strong and that day. I already knew that she was different from the rest and i wasn't wrong as she's the first lady who was given a chance to ascendancy as the other ladies in the camp were jobs was healed our wounds and stay inside of a hospital camp. They weren't allowed to hold a gun as women were seen nothing but a fool. All they do is to cook us, laundry our clothes or basically do the things a woman should do for her man but your lady is different. She can compete with man and sometimes, i can't helo but thinks she's better than us--- no, her existence is better than the rest of the male in the camp and i meant it." a smile was formed in the soldier's lips when he said the last line but his eyes are mixed with lots of emotion-- hatred? Disgust? Guilt? Taeyeon don't know which one. Their conversation were interrupted when a maiden entered the room with a tray holding a teapot and a pair of teacup offering the two elites which they glady accepted.. A few sipped when the maiden decided to go back to the living room. A signal they both needed when to continue their conversation. Jaejoong placed the cup on the coffee table as he straightens his seat and resumed his story immediately.

 

"A storm with a heavy rain welcomed us in the morning. It was different as i found myself waking up in a room packed of people in panic.

"Hey Jae! Go get the out of your bed man! This place will soon be tarnished by the rain!" Henry said, one of his friends in the camp.

"What's going on?" a sleepy honey eyed Jaejoong asked

"The water of the dam was started to leak and our camp’s back gate was destroyed by the wave coming from the dam! We have to evacuate now!” Eunhyuk replied who is currently busy packing his things up

Jaejoong was startled of what he had heard. He then rise up from the bed and glance at the open window. The whole place was covered with a thick fog and the camp tents are all damaged. Jae can see some of the army stuffs floating from the outside while some are dancing along w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter