Masquerade

Light: A Night To Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell started to ring and the crowd started to cheer signaling that the heroes are about to come but what she had seen is something never in her life wanted to see, a lifeless body of her lover lying in a coffin handled by a number of soldier with a flower and the nation’s flag underneath, a briefly reminder of her bravery and heroine. A luminary military doctor whose pain was healed by her love and her heart was completed by her loving doctor’s love, the one who dreamt nothing but to serve the country. Taeyeon lost her tongue at the sight, she felt the world fell apart, her eyes was dim by the clouds and her ears was blocked by an iceberg, Her legs turn into a jelly and her parietal lobe seems like had shut down in a moment..

 

That night, the stars completely faded from the night sky and people’s mourn are starting to be heard. Every élite at the wake are dressed in all black to express their sorrow for the woman in a neat uniform underneath of a coffin but for Taeyeon they're nothing but fake empathy who thinks her lover is just lying in a mattress so they can act like an actors and actresses. They're all blinded by gold and custom suit where they found the funeral as their play stage and the casket as their props with a mouth uttering a bunch of shimmering flowery falseness words making their duplicitous personality more obvious as already is it. These people are not here to show some sympathy but to act like a politicians ---- all they do is to seek connection from one to another which they can use in whatever agenda they have.

Taeyeon can’t find herself to eat for days and sleep at night holding a hope for the light would come for her to reach. She's been looking dead day by day but she doesn't care at all especially when breathing became hard for her than dying.

A man in suit came to her with a gentle greeting besides to him is a fine intellectual lady who's more 10 years of his junior. He looked at her with doleful eyes which Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter