Truth Within My Dreams

Us Within My Dreams

“Wonpil-ah, where did you go this morning?” Younghyun said, sounding tough while drying his hair with towel. Wonpil went closer to him, not caring to whatever Younghyun’s concern and took the towel in his hand, held his hand and pulled him on the sofa. He is a little bit shorter than the other so it would be easy to dry Younghyun’s hair if he is seated.

“I was with my friends, it was a sudden plan because our professor rescheduled our class” Wonpil said, then Younghyun held his hand to make him stop drying his hair, he looked up to meet their gazes.

“I saw your friend hold your hand”

“And you didn’t saw me pulling my hand away?”

“I saw it but..” Wonpil didn’t let him continue.

“It’s clear then” He cooly answered.

“Hey, do you really think you can pass this?” Younghyun raised his eyebrows “

Why are you so jealous?” Oh, there he goes with his aegyo’s again. Wonpil cupped Younghyun’s cheek and pulled him into a short but sweet kiss. Younghyun tried to hide his smile to show he’s mad but his heart is fluttering too much, making all the ‘rage’ and jealousy disappear.

“That’s it? Do you think you can get away from this?” This time Younghyun pulled Wonpil to his lap, meeting their lips together before he pulled away for a moment “You are facing a punishment tonight” They kissed again, their teeth clattering for smiling too much. Their kiss became deeper, Wonpil’s hand on the back of Younghyun’s head while the other is on his waist, trying to pull out his shirt. Wonpil broke the kiss “Wait” he said in between of his heavy breathes.

“This can’t get further, I have a very early class tomorrow. I’m sleeping, good night” He gave him a smack on his lip as he smiles before running away and going to their bed. The other’s left dumbfounded, he was about to enjoy himself.

He walked to their room and saw the other covering his whole body, including his face with a blanket. Younghyun laid down beside Wonpil and pulled the blanket down from his face and obviously, he is faking a sleep. He wrapped his right arm to Wonpil’s shoulders so he could hug him tight, the other buried his face to his chest and hugged him on his waist just like how they usually do. “Tomorrow, let’s go to the park” Younghyun said and Wonpil hummed. Finally going to their dreamland.

 

 

That was a dream. “That was my dream” Wonpil said after explaining the dream he had before going to the park, no, before going to the country

“That was my dream too”.

They looked at each other in a very unbelievable way. Like how did it happen? How could they dream of the same thing? How could those dreams feel so real? They are in deep thoughts. That day never really happen when they were dating, there were times when they get jealous to each other but not that exact the same event. There were events when they are going to supermarket, going to their favorite cafe, studying in the library, walking on the streets and many more, because every place on their dreams are familiar they both felt like everything was real but those were actually just dreams. They would always dream of the same thing together, every night. That’s why they always thought that their dream wasn’t simply just a dream but the reality they wish that has happened to them. They could be experiencing this because of their love to each other and the strong desire to meet one another.

“Do you think we were dreaming those dreams because we miss each other?” Wonpil asked

“It could be but why?” He stared at him with a question on his face.

“I mean, why would you miss me?” Younghyun wonders hopefully. Please let me hear what I need to hear.

 

Has the conversation been long already? Time sure flies so fast. The streetlights are now slowly turning on, the birds are going home, the sun is saying goodbye and the moon is saying hello to everyone but they did not notice that, they are too busy watching each other, afraid that this is going to be the last time they will meet so they are trying to draw everything what’s new to them. Younghyun noticed that Wonpil bought a new set of clothes and shoes, his skin became more beautiful, he became more beautiful. Wonpil also noticed the small changes on the other, he put piercing on his right ear, his reddish hair is now black and it’s beautiful, he’s always beautiful but his heart breaks from Younghyun’s question Why would you miss me?

 

“I really want to tell you the reason why I left, so can you give me a chance to explain?” This time Younghyun is staring in between of his shoes before he nodded, he has been waiting for this day. To know the reason and maybe after hearing his reason they might finally be able to let go of each other. They might stop dreaming and missing one another, that’s what he hopes but at the same time he doesn’t hope to happen, he doesn’t want to let him go because he knows that even without those dreams he will still miss him to death.

Wonpil took a deep breath before he began.

“Dad found out everything. About you and the apartment.” Younghyun looked at him with surprise, he felt sorry for him. “I was told by dad to cut off my relationship with everyone in this country and study abroad and you know how my dad’s word is the law in our family and I can’t defy it because if I do, I won’t be able to step foot in this country ever again and I don’t want that to happen. I don’t want to miss the chance to see you again even if you start loving someone else. I thought if I could see you once more it would be enough but I became too greedy and now I am here.”

 

Wonpil’s family lives outside the country so the family with him is the family of his cousins, they are close because they were always together since they were kids from abroad until he moved here with the family of his cousins. Actually, no one in his family knows about their relationships even the cousins he was with for a very long time. They are also thinking that he is living alone in the apartment they bought for him. And Younghyun knows, he knows the situation he’s in, he knows he is the bad one for allowing Wonpil to break the rules of his father, he should’ve not said anything when he was worried at his health, when he found out that he is not eating anything the whole day during his long studies, he should’ve not let Wonpil insist on living together on his house and most of all he should’ve not asked Wonpil to date him, he should’ve kept all the feelings inside him. His father doesn’t want him to be in a relationship because he is such a smart kid and having relationships might ruin his grades but that didn’t happen anyway. After meeting Younghyun, his grades still never failed his father, he’s always working hard for the both of them. To keep his lover and to keep his grade balance. Wonpil never regretted anything, he never did.