Dance In Between

Dance In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

# 9:43 PM

 

While everyone was fast asleep, Haechan was rolling on his bed trying to put himself to sleep. He kept on telling himself that he shouldn't have drank the coffee in their refrigerator and grabbed the milk instead. The caffeine hitted him in a very, very wrong time. It is Monday the next day and he couldn't afford to be late or he'll miss their long quiz in Science.

 

He got up from his bed, head aching for God-knows-what-reason, and made his way to his window. He noticed the moonlight was so bright and when he looked up, the full moon was smiling at him. He admired every single thing about it as his thoughts run through his mind.

 

"I'm the fullsun they said," he leaned on his window, still captivated by the moon, "but when will I meet my fullmoon?"

 

Just then, the thought of taking a secret stroll at this hour came up to his mind.

 

"They wouldn't find out right?" He asked particularly no one as he open his window. Cold breeze of night patted his cheeks and it just gave him more motivation to go out. He grabbed on the tall ladder that was resting on their house' wall and quickly, quietly but safely got down.

 

When he landed on his feet he tugged on his jacket and zipped it until the end. He smiled and did some stretching, he was very happy at this point. He is free, he thought.

 

Silently walking along the pathway, skipping and even twirling by himself, he heard noises making him stop on his track.

 

"H-hey," he stuttered, heart pounding for what ever creature he'll meet tonight, "Come out."

 

A figure from the dark walked closer to him and as Haechan's estimation based on his height the guy's around his age or maybe not.  He was frozen to ground, he couldn't dare to move, 'What if he's a killer?' he asked himself, 'Oh God, I'm not so ready to die tonight. I have dreams to achieve. I need to meet my full moon.'

 

Finally the man was in front of him. His eyes were round, he have funny eyebrows that still looks cute and sharp details for his face. He was just stunning, like the moon.

 

"Uhm," the way the guy pressed his upper and lower lips together made Haechan's heart pump like crazy, "Hi?"

 

OH GOD I LOVE HIM

 

No,

 

Wait,

 

What?

 

How can you fall in love that easily Haechan?

 

"Have I met you?" Haechan, out no where, asked

 

"Couldn't remember." The guy replied but Haechan found out he's lying but he didn't bother.

 

"Yeah. Ok."

 

There was a short moment of silence and when their eyes meet, it was too awkward.

 

"So, what are you doing at this hour?" The guy asked.

 

"I can't sleep." Haechan sighed, "Actually it's been months and my friends suggested that I should do some check up but, psh, I'm fine."

 

"It must'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter