Two steps

Don't leave me » Yoonmin

This time, Yoongi also found Jimin on the roof of an old building and wondered if the younger one has ever come back to the house or has  he got his own corner somewhere in this building or where he sleeps, but then he realized that Jimin is always disguised and looks as if the ing Michael Angelo  created him. 

He wondered how Jimin could be so beautiful without doing anything at all, how he can shine so brightly, more than any star, and how the hell can be so good to others, getting evil in return ... He did not know, but definitely Park Jimin was not an ordinary man. He was like an angel, protecting Yoongi from all evil, he looked after him and showed him the path that Min wanted to follow. He wanted to go everywhere where Jimin pointed. He wanted to be with him forever, even though they only have a teen age, Because love has no limits ...

"Jimin"

"Huh? " blond-haired looked at the friend out of the corner of his eye, and after a while again look at the sky.

He loved doing it. For him, the stars were something wonderful that illuminated his life. Looking at them, he got hope and energy for the next day when he wanted to help others.

"How big is the universe? "  Yoongi asked, looking at Jimin's face. He never took his eyes away from her, because he was subconsciously worried that Jimin would soon disappear, and that it would turn out to be only one of his dreams.

"Infinitely ... All data indicate it, Yoongi."

Min frowned, but he kept asking, wanting to know a lot more.

" But ..."

" Yoongi-ah, just look " Jimin turned to Yoongiego to touch his cheek. There was a sadness in his eyes that Yoongi could not decipher. The Elder did not know what would upset Park, because they were happy? 

"You love Me?"

Yoongi's face suddenly turned red and his heart beat faster than usual, because it was the first time Jimin asked him. Never before Park Jimin did not ask such a question to Min, they did not even talk about love, so it definitely shocked the older, but he could not deny that he wanted to tell the truth to his friend, when they were ten years old. He had been waiting for this moment far too long.

Yoongi nodded, smiling slightly, and when he did, Park closed his eyelids for a moment to kiss in the corners of his friend's mouth.

"Love to be able to part, Yoongi. Be able to let someone go, even if you have great affection for him. Love is a denial of egoism, possessiveness, it is a directing towards another person, it is a desire above all for her happiness, sometimes against her own. * " he replied, looking up at the sky that illuminated their faces.
"So ... are you able to love me anyway? Even if you had to burn through me?"

Yoongi sighed heavily. Once again, his friend spoke incomprehensibly to him, but Yoongi knew that whatever happened, he would love Jimin until the very end.

"I will, Chim. Even if it was the worst decision in my life, I will follow you wherever you want ..."

And that was the answer that Jimin had unconsciously expected, because he already knew ...

* one of the most wonderful quotes of Vincent VanGogh