First step

Don't leave me » Yoonmin

Yoongi always knew that Jimin was a strange person and never tried to change him, because he never bothered him in any way. For him, the smaller boy was perfect as he was, and this strangeness fit him in a way. Honestly, Yoongi loved the behavior of his younger friend. For him, it was in a way charming and innocent, so fitting to the character of Jimin. But it was Jimin. His Jimin. Probably, if it was someone else, Yoongi would complain about that person and wonder why he is like that, but not his friend. Yoongi loved Jimin, but not like a friend or brother. He loved Jimin with all of himself, with all the small parts of himself, even the most spoiled ones. He loved him as much as his mother loves his father and just as Jimin loved his stars. He loved him the most in the world even though he knew that this love killed him, but he did it, because Jimin was his all. His light, soul, hope ... All that was important to Yoongi.

"Jimin? "  Yoongi asked, seeing his friend on a small roof, on which he once spent always Saturday afternoons, then watching the picturesque, breathtaking sunset and the appearance of small luminous sparks, which Jimin loved so much. This time, it was not Saturday, but Friday, so the view of Park surprised a bit of Yoongi, but he sat down next to his friend, putting his head on his shoulder and inhaling the smell of lily, which smelled Jimin and Yoongi could admit, that Jimin was as innocent as them. Park did not answer. He stared straight ahead at the setting sun, and Min could hear only the beating of their hearts, that were at the same pace. Yoongi took Jimin's hand, which he began to gently , then laid a butterfly kiss on it. He was not surprised by the lack of reaction from the younger one, because Jimin never did. He could kiss his hand when he wanted it, as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

"Do you remember how we met?" Jimin finally spoke, but even now he did not look at his friend. He just kept staring up at the sky, which now was illuminated with millions of glowing stars and Jimin wanted to be such a star. He promised himself that he would stay behind and illuminate Yoongi's way to the very end. Even if he had to burn for him.

"I remember," he nodded slowly, feeling his heart accelerate, but he knew that it was always so when the younger man spoke.

"So ..." he turned his head to the side, looking at Yoongi, and on his face came a small smile, which Yoongi thought shone more than the stars in the sky, which so delighted Jimin. Jimin shone the brightest and most beautifully, and that's what Yoongi needed.

Min sighed, expecting a reply that did not come long, but when Jimin finally spoke, it completely plugged Yoongi.

"It all started in this place, Yoon and I would like everything to end here, too," he replied, and there was no sadness in his face. Instead, he had a gentle smile that Yoongi could not read in any way.