Deep sorrow

20 weeks time travel.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          I’m announced dead by the doctor who is standing next to my soul which nobody can see it. It is surreal to see my body being taken away just like this. My tears dripping down, I felt like someone is the air right out of my body.

          At the funeral I stand in front of my parents who are in deep pain mourning and crying. I try to tell them I am here in front of them but they cannot see me. My dad who I always have a bad relationship with and my mother who is always standing by my side. Am I really dead? I don’t even know the reason of my death. It is just so unfair. I look over to the artist who come to paying their respect. Red Velvet, Boa, TVXQ, Kangta oppa , Tony Oppa. But where is Shinhwa?.

“I cannot believe it, we just lose Jonghyun but now we even lose our mentor. Noona , please rest in peace.” Key said as he bowed in front of my coffin.

          Not long after I see the executives of SM arrived to pay their respect. They look suspicious to me. I follow them closely until the parking lot.

“Now, there is one less enemy.” Mr Choi who is the higher rank executive said.

“She should has die long time ago.”

“Her dad is still here though. His connection is not a joke. He still hold huge amount of share in SM.”

          I start to panic, what they want to do with my dad? What is their plan?

          I lose hope in everything. The world look so dark in front of me. What happened? Not long after I find myself in front of SM building. Even after my passing, everyone is still working well. Their life must go on no matter what. I walk inside, usually everyone is greeting me but now everyone just walking pass me. What can I do with this soul?.

“How can she die so young?”

          A young staff said as she bring a huge box to my office. She start to move my stuffs on the table into the box until someone yelled at them

“What are you doing?”

          My personal assistant Hyuk ask them loudly as he move my stuffs back on the table.

“I’m sorry Oppa. We just did what we were told.”

          The two staffs bow slightly.

“Who told you to do this? Tell me!”

“Director Choi.”

          Hyuk sighed before he dismissed the staffs.

“Don’t touch director Hui stuffs, I will do it myself.”

          Apart from Shinhwa, Hyuk is another confidant to me. We have been working together under SM for a decade. There is nobody knew me better than Hyuk.

“Noona, why?”

          My heart aching as I see his tears and trembling shoulders.

“Why did you leave me so fast?”

          No, Hyuk. I never want to leave you , not even for once.

“Do you need to protect Shinhwa this much? Is this the result of protecting them? Is it what you expect? ”

          Hyuk look at my photo with Shinhwa on the table before threw it against the wall until the frame glasses broke into pieces. I never seen Hyuk this angry in my whole life.

“I hate them. I hate them, I hate Shinhwa!!”

          My heart is broken once I heard Hyuk said that.

“I will definitely uncover the truth behind this murder. Noona, please rest in peace.”

          Closing his eyes Hyuk let his tears falling down.

“And I will never let those 6 members of Shinhwa go. ”

“Hyuk!...Shinhwa don’t know anything. Please.”

          My tears falling down like crazy as i try to calling out Hyuk name desperately.

“Hyuk!!...Hyuk…”

          Hyuk turn to where I stand as he shaking his head gravely. Can he hear my voice? I start to call his name again.

“Hyuk!...”

“I even hear your voice now Noona. ”

“Hyuk , Noona is here.”

          At this , Hyuk looking around trying to find me. He still he cannot believe his own ears.

“Hyuk!”

“Noona , where are you?”

“I’m right in front you.”

          Hyuk turn his back to me. He open his eyes widely.

“Noona!”

          Hyuk run to me and want to hug me but he cannot do that. He just only passing through me.

“Noona!”

“Hyuk..i am just a soul.” I said as he shaking his head.

“No , that is not true. Noona…how can ”

“I don’t know Hyuk I just knew that now, nobody can see or feel me.”

“What happened?”

“Will you believe what I say?”

          Hyuk nodded and smile at me full of hope.

“Noona , you don’t know how happy I am now that I can hear and see you again. Why are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter