Shinhwa 1998

20 weeks time travel.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

           Working in this stressful large entertainment company is another chapter in Hui’s life, she is a successful brand and marketing managing director in SM entertainment, the most powerful Korean entertainment of all time.

“It’s 11pm now Miss.” A young secretary come with a cup of coffee. Hee glance at her watch and sigh. Never for once in 22 years she can leave on time.

“I will finish this and go back home.”

          Time passed by quickly as she leave the office at 12 pm. It is time for her to go home and crush down on the bed.

[Can you meet me at our usual place in Gangnam?]

          She is exhausted but still decided to go meet her soon to be husband at Gangnam bar. She just doesn’t know why she felt this restless and depress as a bride to be. Everything seem empty day by day.

“What has happened with my life?”

          Once she step inside the bar, there is a familiar face pass through her.

“It cannot be him.”

          She whispered as she shake the thought of the man inside her mind away.

“Hui! I am here.”

          She smiled and walk toward her fiancé as she heard his voice.

“I have something to tell you.”

“Why you are so serious? What is it?”

“Let’s break up.”

          Hui felt like the world has stop in front of her, what is he talking about?.

“Are you kidding?” she try to laugh it off as their wedding date is only 2 days away.

“No, let call the wedding off and break up.”

“…..”

“It was hard loving you all alone by myself. I try and with my foolish thought, I think everything will be alright after we married but now I realized it all is my own thought and I cannot make that happened by myself.”

“What did I do so wrong to you?”

          Hui take a sip of the drink in front of her and stated the question clearly.

“See, you are always asking for a reason rather than telling me your emotion. Be honest, do you even felt slightly hurt when I call the wedding off?”

          Her fiancé stand up, pay the bill and walk away while Hee is still deep in her own thought.

……………………………………………………………………………………

          The next day she wake up with an unfamiliar room, the air smell fresher than usual.

“Hui!!!!!!!!It is time to wake up!!”

          She has always live alone for 10 years now and who is the owner of this loud voice. Hee blink a few times to focus before finding the owner of the voice half asleep.

“Nugu??”

“You dare to ask who?. You slept at our dorm and asking who?”

          She is shock at the sign of JunJin in front of her

“Junjin…junjin , are you Junjin? And how”

“Ya! Are you crazy?. Who is Junjin? I am Choongjae. Junjin is your boyfriend?”

          Hui look at Junjin’s clothes and everything inside the house. What with this TV and baggy clothes?. She run to find a mirror inside the bedroom and scan herself weirdly.

“This is crazy, it must be a dream.”

          Soon, the othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter