Chapter 2

Still untitled

It's been a week since the fight with Joohyun and Sehun still feels awkward because of it. He never slept again in the classroom, instead just staring blankly towards the whiteboard. “Hyung, you're so weird lately” Jimin who was sitting with sehun and his other friends started talking. “Yeah, why did you suddenly stop sleeping in class??” Chanyeol said while Sehun looked at him with a wide eyes. “It’s as if the world's gonna end tomorrow,” Baekhyun said, clearly mocking his best friend. “You don't know the horror of beautiful angry face” Sehun replied, horrified. The other just laughed at him, “but yeah, she sure she is beautiful,” Chanyeol agreed while nodded thoughtfully. “Who again?” Jimin looked at the two cluelessly. He is the only one who didn't study medicine so he doesn't know who the famous beauty in the medical faculty is. “You don't know this beautiful assistant professor?? I pity you” Baekhyun mocked. The latter ignored it, ”I already know someone beautiful and I won't tell you,” Jimin mocked back. As expected the hyungs became more interested. “Who??” Baekhyun took the bait, but Jimin just stuck out his tongue to provoke the hyungs. “Yah!! Park jimin!” Baekhyun said as he reached out at the latter, but Jimin avoided it. “Just tell me... I’m curious!” Baekhyun said and got laughed by his friends.

Joohyun just arrived at her home with Sooyoung and Seulgi but just before they opened the door someone stopped them. “Is this Bae Joohyun's house?” The man in uniform asked politely. “Yes, I am her,” Joohyun answered. The man smiled and handed her a sealed envelope. “Thank you.” Joohyun smiled as the man left and went inside his car. “What is it?” Seulgi put her head over Irene's shoulder and tried to look at the envelope. “Wait… just go inside first,” Joohyun commanded. Seulgi and Sooyoung followed their unnie towards the house without another word.

“Unnie… what is that?” Seulgi, who just changed her clothes, asked Joohyun, who sat in the living room with the envelope in her hands. On the envelope it clearly printed Oh hospital company emblem. “Unnie you must be accepted to work there!!” Sooyoung who just seated near Joohyun exclaimed as soon she look at the emblem. Then she took seulgi hands and danced while shouting 'congratulation.. congratulations’, “sst… just let me read this first!” Joohyun said then the two girls excitedly sit around the oldest and waiting for the unnie to open an read the letter. “kyaaaa…….” The girls exclaimed excitedly after joohyun finish reading the letter. The letter said that joohyun is invited to an interview hosted by the hospital. "this is it unnie, our prayers have been answered!” Seulgi said excitedly and then start dancing again. “Wait until i really get accepted before you do your congratulatory dance...!” “you will be accepted, unnie we're sure!” Sooyoung cut joohyun and continued her dance with seulgi while the unnie smiled at them and mouthed 'thanks..’

….

The day of interview is finally approaching. Joohyun woke up early like usual and started cooking some food for her sisters who still sleeping in their respective room. “Good morning…” yerim the youngest walking toward the kitchen when she clearly smells some food. “Let me cook too!” Yerim quickly running towards the kitchen, yerim really like to cook but the food she make isn't very good and often get mocked by the food lovers seulgi. “No need.. i already finished it, just wake up the other please” joohyun said while quickly preparing the food so yerim don't start cooking or ruining it, “ne….” Yerim said and walking towards the rooms with a pouted face.

“Unnie, you can go now we will wash the dishes” seungwan said as she noticed that joohyun keep looking at the watch while tapping her finger. “Don't worry, i still have time” joohyun said with a smile, “seulgi doesn't even finish yet, she will….” Seungwan said but being cut by seulgi who glaring at her while still munching her food “yah!!”. The sisters is laughing at the two friends who still arguing childishly. “Okay then i will leave them to you” joohyun finally give up and then get up from her seat and walking towards the door. “Good luck unnie!!” The four girls said and get a smile from joohyun “fighting!” She said and then leave the house.

…..

The interview has ended, from what she can see the interviewer is satisfied with her answer. The interviewer really like joohyun and then decide to employ her there as general practitioner there. After she said thank you to the interviewer she exited the room with a proud and happy smile on her face. “I’m so... sorry” a tall man said as he bumped into her. “Don't worry, it's my fault too.” joohyun said and tried to walk away because she was a little embarrassed by it. “Joohyun noona?” The voice start talking again. When joohyun looked at the face hers suddenly turned sour. Yes... he is oh sehun. “Tch i’m sorry” joohyun clicked her tongue and try to walk away but sehun reached to grab her arm, “what are you doing here?” He asked once again and just got a glare from her. Sehun noticed it fast after looking at the familiar looking documents in joohyun hand “oooh… so you're the new practitioner that eomma said” sehun said and joohyun face became confused, “eomma?” She accidentally ask and then regret it as she see sehun expression. “Do you want to know?” Sehun smiled naughtily and once again got a glare from joohyun, “w..wait i just kidding, this is my families hospital” he said while nervously smiling, 'o’ joohyun give him her slightly surprised face. “Can you release my arm? I gotta back home now” joohyun said with a stern voice and he quickly released her hand. As he released her hand, joohyun quickly ran from him to her house.

*****

I'm sorry if my story is too confusing for all of you maybe i should do something about it

Thank you for the comments and subscription

Please comment more

And pm me if there is something you want ro fix and help me to make this story readable

Once more

Thank you very much for your time and sorry for the inconveniences