Chapter one

Still untitled

“Whooa he’s so smart!” all the girls that sit in the bright looking classroom murmured as the one and only Oh Sehun is answering the question given by the class assistant professor. Sehun looked at her while giving his 'how about it’ proud face on his way to his seat. Joohyun feels a little bit offended as she call him to answer the question because she caught him sleeping in the classroom. She was unpleasantly surprised when not only did he not get embarrassed, which was her original plan, but he managed to answer her question perfectly. 
Joohyun was going to resume the classes but all the girls still murmur and compliment Sehun. “Hey.. can you girls zip it? If you want to look at males please don't do it in my classes- leave if you have better things to do!” Joohyun said in a mad tone while simultaneously banging the table for attention. The praise is quickly changing to booing Joohyun, then there is other person who banged their desk and all of the eyes looked at that direction. It was Sehun. “Can you girls please shut up for a bit? I’m going to sleep” he said while giving his killing smile. “If Sehun-ssi said so” all the girls suddenly quieted down, each with smiles on their faces. Joohyun slightly feels offended but she tried to control her emotion and resume her class.
“This is why I hate to teach at your class,” Irene said while sitting in the cafeteria with her two sisters Wendy, or Seungwan, and Seulgi. The two girls are also studying in the same class as the mighty Oh Sehun. “But isn't he awesome? Always sleeping but he can answer your question. Even Seulgi can't answer it and she takes notes of all the thing that you said” Seungwan said while mocking Seulgi who ate quietly until a minute ago. “Yah! Son Seugwan!!” Seulgi yelled while trying to punch Seungwan’s hand but stopped after Joohyun silently gave them her deadly silent glare that make Seulgi sulk a bit. “Why do all the people always talk Oh Sehun this and Oh Sehun that?!” Joohyun said while rolling her eyes. “Isn't it because he’s handsome?” Seulgi talk again and get another glare from joohyun then seungwan silently laughing at her. Joohyun spent the rest of her meal talking non stop about sehun. Sehun who was also in the cafetaria walked toward the girl who complained about him and suddenly steals the meat pieces that she haven't touch yet. "What about me, noona?” Sehun said while munching the food. The eyes of seulgi and seungwan became so horrified: they know when someone steals joohyun's meat, he or she will face hell. “Yah!! Oh Sehun!” Joohyun yelled at the top of her lungs and getting the attention of all people in the cafeteria, her beautiful face showed clear annoyance and making even sehun gulp. “I...I...mi thought...thou.... you dont like it” Sehun stuttered while getting surprised at the face that joohyun made. “I save the best for the last!!” Joohyun yelled at him, sehun and don't forget the two girls shook in fear. Before joohyun can do anything more, all people in the cafeteria start to murmur and that make her even more annoyed. “Shut it... all of you!” she muttered and then exit the cafeteria angrily followed by her sisters. Joohyun sighed as she collect her things and walked toward her home.
The house…
“Unnie I heard your name in the university today, they said you slapped the mighty oh sehun in the cafetaria,” her other sister Sooyoung said to Joohyun while she was studying in the living room. “What?!” Joohyun yelled, making sooyoung afraid and throwing blame to the youngest. “Yeri said it.” “Yah!! Why you bring me to this?!” Yerim who was sitting alone, quickly defended herself and begin to have a childish argue with sooyoung. The view of her two sister arguing making her calm down and she sighed. “Today is my bad day” joohyun sighed and get the attention of the kids. “What's happened?” Yerim said while she and sooyoung quickly sitting in front of Joohyun politely. Joohyun sighed and then kindly share the things that happened today. “So you're not slap him, i’m glad” Sooyoung said with a sigh of relief and they can clearly see a question mark in yerim face, “why?”. “Of course, if she did it all of his fan club will come and trashed her” sooyoung explained, “who can help it? He is so freaking famous” Joohyun sighed and then they laugh at the 'o’ mouth that the maknae makes. “I’m home” seulgi said while opening the door, but  just then “Noona, can you please tell me your name??” an unknown voice start talking, it's clearly from the outside of their house. The three sister who still sitting in the middle room get curious from an unknown voice that clearly can be heard from the living room. “me?” Seulgi voice is heard and it clearly that she doesn't understand the man question. “I love you at the first sight!” the voice replied, then the three quickly running towards the door with a shocked eyes and they can see seulgi is standing there with a boy with still a question mark in her face. “Hmmm?” Seulgi ask while tilting her head, seulgi is really weak when it come to love, she always give some unclear answer that make the people still hope for it. “Yah jimin-oppa!” Sooyoung yelled with eyes open, “you know him?” Joohyun ask quietly while Sooyoung quickly give an answer “he is my senior!” And that answer make joohyun and yerim unknowingly give her an 'oh’ face. “Park sooyoung? Why are you here?” Jimin said while his attention now quickly switched to Sooyoung from Seulgi. “It my house! And why you suddenly hit on my unnie?” Sooyoung said while walking towards him, he looks shocked and quickly look at Seulgi and then Sooyoung, “unnies? Why she is so beautiful? Not like you” Jimin said and that make all the girls except seulgi and sooyoung cringe. “Yah!! You said I'm not pretty? “ Sooyoung said in some gangster tone, sooyoung is very blunt and short tempered person but she cannot do in front of her sisters, except seungwan who's closest to her. All the girl laughing while jimin clearly a little bit threatened “y...you... you're pretty” jimin quickly said and sooyoung face suddenly smile “i know it” sooyoung smiles and then gesturing jimin to walk off. Jimin really want to go home now because sooyoung despite being a freshman is the girl that yelled at her senior the most often. “N...name” jimin said again while looking at seulgi, “kang seulgi, and thank you for liking me” seulgi smiled and then walk towards the house and make her sisters slap their own forehead. Seulgi always like that, never said anything and just thanking people for liking her, even now there are still people who became her admirer because of that, like eunkwang who is sooyoung boyfriend's brother, and kyuhyun who is the owner at the cafe next to their house who just right now looking fiercely towards jimin from his cafe, as for kyuhyun he always give some reason for always greeting seulgi whether she go to the college or on the way home. Jimin who accomplished his objective smiled and walk away from the house smiling.

“Seulgi unnie is very good at hanging people” sooyoung said as she laugh and walking towards the living room. “What?? I’m not that cruel!” Seulgi whined and her other sister sighed clearly that seulgi mean hanging literally. “But he is cute isn't he?” Yerim begin talking trying to annoy seulgi, “really?” Seulgi ask cluelessly and the other laughing except yerim who clearly annoyed. After some time seungwan come into the house while she looking very tired, seungwan also the star od SNU choir club so she always go home late. “Good work for today” joohyun said while giving her a glass of water that quickly vanish inside of seungwan mouth. “Unnie, Don't you try applying at this hospital?” Seulgi walk towards Joohyun who still standing beside seungean while giving an hospital pamphlet to her, “yeah i already doing that” joohyun smiled, Joohyun finished her study and internships quickly, so she is practically a doctor now but because the number of doctors have increased lately it hard for her to get the work, that's why she decided to become assistant professor at the university. The hospital that seulgi tell joohyun about is actually the hospital owned by Oh Sehun family but she purposely don't said it to joohyun in case joohyun snapped. “Girls! It’s time to sleep now!” Joohyun tell all her sisters that still lounging in the living room, the girls obediently obey the oldest words and then walking towards their room.

 

.....

Feel free to leave a comment and criticism