Chapter 2

The life of two person.

*Song SEOUL*

*in the library*

As she was closing her eyes, nearly falling into dreamland then someone decided to wake her up with a tap on the forehead it shocked her but at the same made her really pissed. As she open her eyes widely ready to glare that person to death and with her fierce eyebrow narrow down to the middle. 

"YAAAHH WHO DO YOU THI....nk you are" she started to mumble in shocked *she became blank staring at that person*

"annyeong noona *in a cute way* *while patting her head* "

Ji hyo started shouting in with joy and hugging this person

" AUHH~ DONG JUN YAA! KIM DONG JUN *KYAKKKKK* "

she squel in exitement.

" WUU someone is ecxited to see me AHAHAHHAH "

" Dont be silly my boy *remove herself from the hug and smiling while hitting him with a book that was on the table* "

" YAISHH NOONA stop it ouch that hurt im sorry i wont wake you up like that anymore" said Dong Jun

" ehmm araso araso mianhe *still glaring at him with her clenched fist* "

*6 years ago...*

Kim Dong Jun was Jihyo's junior a year younger in Seoul High and also their parents have been buisness partners for years. Thats how Jihyo and Dong Jun met they knew each other since middle school, with Song Moon together they are known as " The Three Musketeera". Dong Jun didnt study in the same middle school as they did but they would meet up every weekend to play with each other while their parent discuss buisness. The friendship stared growing closer and closer, then come high school Jihyo and Moon was going to Seoul High so they were much more busy at that time so they see less and less of Dong Jun at that moment Dong Jun decided to study hard so that he can get into Seoul High with them.

Going to High School Jihyo and Moon was already in there second year and Dong Jun was a freshman and people who are in upper class tend to bully the freshman but Dong Jun was weirded out why dont anyone dare to bully him, that was because he had Jihyo Noona the so call "Smart Delinquent" warn off if anybody dare to touch him even a single hair they would have to face her. People know how strong she is even though she have a petite body, on the other hand Moon is just a top scoring student in there school but he doesn't even need to try hard to study he was born with a genius mind, dont get me wrong Jihyo is smart too is just that she is more outgoing and more rebellious. So the three musketeera was reunited but on spring Dong Jun had shocking news for Jihyo and Moon...

"Noona, Hyung you guys are my only friends that I have since I was little and I am really sad that I need to move away to Australia because my parents think that i should continue my studies." said Dong Jun *tears rolling down his eyes*

Jihyo cant hold it in anymore she just hugged him and she started crying too...

" *sniff* DongJun yaa dont be sad its okay we will meet again eventually and also we can call each other everyday..."

*Moon just sits there upset that Dong Jun is moving away* but in the end he just went up to Dong Jun and Jihyo and had a trio hug for like a minute. Then Dong Jun's chauffeur came to pick him up.

"young master its time to leave or else you are going to be late" said the chauffeur

"alright just a minute i need to say goodbye I will be there soon" said Dong Jun

they had there last goodbye and the took a picture together as The Three Musketeera.

*back to now*

"Yaaa Dong Jun when did you come back and plus what are you doing here not everyone can come in here unless you are a student" said jihyo

*Dong Jun wanted to speak but got of by jihyo*

"OMO OMO OMO KIM DONG JUN DONT TELL ME YOU ARE GONNA STUDY HERE"

*He chuckle and look into her eyes*

" HAHA ehm yessss noonaa im studying here now. Suprisee *stick tounge out with his cute dimple showing*. Oh right where is your brother and why are you sleeping in the library anyways dont you have class?" curiosity rises on his face

" EHEH Dong Jun ahh oppa is in class and me EHEHE well you know me" shyly looking on the floor while explaining

*she changed the subject* 

"wuu Dong Jun ah you grow up to be quiet a good looking man" teasing him

"aigo noona this is like the first time you ever complimented me" he couldnt help but smile from ears to ears with his cheeks all pinkish

"HAHAHA you shy my friend ayeee" looking at him while squinting her eyes at him

but Dong Jun cant handle her cuteness anymore 

'lets go for a walk' Dong Jun offered

They just walk and walk having chit chat with full of laughter until its time Moon finishes his class. All three of them catch up then they went to have some fun in the mall and went to there favourite childhood restaurant. Then around 11 pm its time for them to go home...

"See you two tomorrow at school and goodnight" 

"ARASO SEE YAAA" said Jihyo

Moon just waved.

 

 

 

 

*Kim POHANG*

*Next day in school* *Hanbin on the rooftop of the school alone*

"Hanbin ya Hanbin you gotta stop thinking bout her man, just let her go... *tears start coming out* LET HER GO!!!!!!!! " he said to himself

'He is always happy and giddy infront of people but he always hide his feelings so he wont ruin other peoples mood too'

but Junhoe heard him screaming when he was looking for Hanbin. So he decided to make plans with the other members to have a IKON day out so that Hanbin wont think too much about Suzy, Hanbin was still all alone sitting on the bench of the rooftop feeling the wind blowing his face and the coldness on his cheeks because of his tears.

*an hour later, he went to the toilet to wash his face to freshen up so he wont look all gloomy*

when he went out of the toilet he bumped into Suzy and Dong Wook and he could his eyes turning red and tears almost coming out but he holds it in...

"oh Hanbin ya, annyeong how are you? long time no see" said Dong Wook 

"Ah sunbaenim annyeong ah yes im perfectly fine" said Hanbin while faking a smile and glance over Suzy 

Suzy just smiled and tried pulling Dong Wook away "Oppa lets go, lets not disturb him he is a busy person"

"ohh really sorry Hanbin" said Dong Wook

Hanbin just bite the corner of his lips and smiled "ehm okay sunbaenim see you around"

they walked away yet Hanbin just stood there tears started to drip down his cheeks. Few minutes pass he was walking aimlessly until Bobby shouted for him then he quickly wiped his tears and yawn while walking towards the his group of friends as a cover up for his red eyes. 

"Hyung lets skip all the class today and go arcade or something ya know to set our mind free" said Bobby

"ayee hyuung why is your eyes all red and puffy? did you cry or something?" said Jin Hwan

JunHoe elbowed Jin Hwan as a sign to stop him from asking those question 

"ayeee me crying? HAHAAHAHA you are so funny my friend, I didnt had enough sleep last night because I was watching Baram Baram Baram drama, i feel in love with the actress name Cheon Seong Im I ended up watching the whole series plus I kept yawning non stop so that would explain the red and puffy eyes" said Hanbin while ending the sentence with a huge awkward smile on his face.

"aigoo hyung we dont need the whole explaination HAHAHA all you needed to tell us is that you're tired" said Yunhyeong

"ahh really HAHA" still smiling awkwardly looking at Yunhyeong

aftter a bit of chit chat they all decided to go to a small tteokbokki shop to eat and chill, they all challenged each other seeing how many spicy tteokbokki they can fit in there mouth without drinking water. Doing all this and hanging out like this actually helps Hanbin to forget about his feelings.

 

 

 

 

 

*thanks for the wait hope its interesting*