Chapter 1

The life of two person.

*Song SEOUL*

She litteraly spends her whole life living in the city with her family but know so little about her parents background because they are never around from with them because of all the buisness meeting oversea. Mrs Song owns various famous clothing shop and Mr Song owns many big building company so basically they are just "stupid rich" thousand and thousand comes in every minutes. Song Moon on the other hand, he is a smart kid always on the top 3 of his school unlike Jihyo she always score average just enough so that she can pass (she is just lazy to study) . Song Moon is also very athletic and talented with music , he is also very kind hearted same goes to Jihyo so basically the are like the perfect twin.

"At SU with Song Moon" 

*Song Ji Hyo POV*

"Oppa I kinda feel lazy to attend class today can I skip?"

"YAH SONG JI HYO! are you crazy you skip class like everyday if you continue doing this you might get expelled from school"

"please oppa I promise that this is the last time"

"Thats what you said last time too -.- // hey its not my fault if you get scolded by mom she received plenty of warning letters from school saying that you have been skipping class"

" EHEH *stick her touge out* gamsahabnida oppa "

* Song Moon lightly knock her head *

-They went seperate ways

Song Ji Hyo mindlessly headed to the library to take a nap because thats what she always do, she goes to her regular place and straight away sits down because everyone in the school knows that is her sit. She closed her eyes and three seconds later she just fell asleep... BUT suddenly someone tapped her forehead it shocked her because no one dare to do that to her unless its her oppa but she know that he was in class so who else could it be???

 

 

* Kim POHANG *

Hanbin grew up in a small town so he wasn't very in intrested in studying but he has a hella of an amazing singing voice and also very creative with song writitng too. He still live with his family in a humble home, Mr Kim owns a tiny convenient shop around the corner and Mrs Kim works in a hair saloon . Byul just started kindergardent, when Byul was born they all fell in love with her big eyes and chubby peach cheecks time pass she is already starting to go to school. Hanbin is taking art in his University with his group of friend (7 of them including Hanbin)  people called them IKON because they are all so iconic they sing, dance, perform, you name it anything that is related to performing they are the best in Pohang. 

*Skip to PCU*

*the group of friends gathered at the canteen after class ended the ikon's spot*

*Hanbin is the oldest*

Hanbin POV :-

"yooo supp guys?" 

"yoooo HYUNG!" they all shouted

" so what you ers been up too?"

"aye B.I hyung you need to be more gentle when you speak man" said Chanwoo being the youngest and the innocent one

"hyung we just finish drama class and hyung this is your last warning on skipping drama class" said Bobby

"you guys know why I'm skipping that class"

" Ani hyung we don't know actually" said JunHoe 

*they all laugh but Hanbin glared at JunHoe*

"aish you bastards I don't wanna go to drama class because acting makes me cringe and plus my ex is in the class too remember we didn't actually end things in a nice way"

*they all laughed harder*

then Bobby suddenly added "hyung so you actually dated Suzy AHAHAH what happend?" dont tell me you got dumped"

*Hanbin now glared at Bobby*

"YAH KIM JI WON (bobby's korean name) DO YOU WANNA ING DIE TODAY?" 

*they are all still laughing while calming Hanbin*

*after Hanbin is calmed*

"Hmmm I didnt actually got dumped is just that she cheated on me with Dong Wook sunbaenim"

*all of them tries to hold in their laughther then suddenly-

"hyung that still mean you got dumped HAHHAAHAH hyung damn thats sad but funny" said DongHyuk

at the same time all of them said "aigooo our poor hyung" 

Hanbin smiled at them in a scary then hitting each of them on the head making them all shout in pain.

- After awhile they all went home because its already late so they each headed seperate ways except for Hanbin and JinHwan because they live in the same neighbourhood-

"but hyung sorry to hear about that Suzy cheated on you hope you feel better hyung" suddenly said JinHwan

"its fine man I moved on dont worry there are plenty of fish in the sea anyways'

they both laughed and reached home while having small talks.

 

 

 

 

 

*hey guys hope u enjoy chapter 2 will be posted shortly*