Three

Stronger Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was no sign of her anywhere on campus.

Junhoe felt frustrated and annoyed knowing he couldn't get in touch with his girlfriend.

Mijoo ended up calling all her friends to keep a look out.

Jinhwan did the same with his friends and their girlfriends.

Junhoe was walking behind Mijoo to the one place he wasn't really welcomed.

Myungeun's home with her cousin. Nam Woohyun.

Ever since he got punched in face, he has never been on good terms with him. Can't say, he didn't blame him for always making Myungeun cry.

But today was different since they couldn't find Myungeun and no clues were left behind. This was making the search for her harder.

"Any luck?"

When Junhoe picked up his head, he saw two boys at the entrance of Myungeun's home. One had very good looking facial features while the other one was tall and looked just as handsome as the other one. Junhoe had never seen them before, but he could only guess that they were friends of Woohyun.

"We've been looking for hours." The tall one leaned against the other one. "Woohyun let us take a break."

"Yeah and you leaning your weight on me. Get off Sungyeol." The attractive one push him away.

"You know you love me Myungsoo. Don't lie." Sungyeol snuggled more into him and Myungsoo groaned pushing him off again.

Mijoo laughed at their interactions as she shook her heads. "This is why people love you together. Just date already."

"Um.. Ew.." Sungyeol made a disgusting face and moved away from Myungsoo. "Besides, he won't break up with his girlfriend even if it was for me. Right?"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and walked inside the entrance and saw Woohyun on the phone. He hummed into it and ended the call. "Anything?"

Woohyun shook his head and stared behind him as Mijoo came in along with her boyfriend Jinhwan, whom he got to meet a few times and liked him as a friend and glared at Junhoe. "You wouldn't happen to know where she is? Did you do something this time?"

Junhoe was losing it.

He didn't like being accused of something he didn't do. He clenched his jaw trying to contain himself and before he could open his mouth, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to see Sungjong with a smile.

He looked over to Woohyun and gave him a slight glare. "You need to stop blaming everything on him."

"Excuse me?" Woohyun walked away from the front door heading to Junhoe and Sungjong. Mijoo stood in front of him blocking his path before he could touch Junhoe. Jinhwan was at his friends side as well. "He has caused enough pain to my cousin. I wouldn't be surprised if he did it again."

Junhoe glared at him still clenching his jaw.

Any minute now.

He was going to burst out.

Sungjong sighed rolling his eyes. "Let the past go Woohyun. They are fine now."

"Yeah I'd appreciated if you didn't accuse my friend from something he hasn't done." Jinhwan crossed his arms. "Maybe you should hear him out first."

Sungyeol and Myungsoo stayed on the sidelines exchanging looks to each other.

"This is getting interesting." Sungyeol whispered to Myungsoo.

"The main thing we have in common is looking for Myungeun." Mijoo put her hands up and pushed Woohyun back. "Let's focus on that ok?"

"Did she leave anything behind, like a note?" Myungsoo butted into the conversation. All heads turn to him as he stayed in place. "Can we go inside to check her room?"

"Good idea. Go ahead." Sungjong smiled at him shooing them away with his hands.

The two boys left and Woohyun was going to stop them but he turned to glare at the younger boy. "What gives you the right to do that? It's my house and --"

"Myungeun is still missing." Sungjong went to him and pulled him back on his arm. "Less arguing and more searching."

Woohyun gave Junhoe on last glare and turned around going inside. All that was left behind was Mijoo, Jinhwan and Junhoe as they waited. Mijoo put her hands down and closed her eyes. "Why do you like causing trouble Junhoe?"

He didn't say anything.

"Seriously though," She turned to look at him. "You are never going to win over Woohyun with how you treated Jin and --"

"Stop it Mijoo." Jinhwan cut her off annoyed. He didn't like it when anyone got after his friends for something they didn't do. He knew she was blunt and strong. Sometimes she took it too far. "Junhoe, is just as worried as everyone and he didn't do anything. I believe him. Stop trying to make him feel worse than he already is."

Mijoo bit her bottom lip and felt her heart skip a beat from the sound of Jinhwan's voice as he spoke to her. "I'm sorry.. I just.. --"

"Don't be." Junhoe spoke out finally closing his eyes for a moment and then opened them to look at his friends. "I deserve everything. I treated her badly and she didn't deserve it. I was a jerk."

"Yeah you were."

They all turned their heads and saw Woohyun leaning against the frame. He wasn't glaring at him but he looked annoyed.

"I still don't understand how she forgave you and took you back. Either she really loves you blindly or she still sees something good in you."

"I don't expect you to like me, but for her sake, I hope you can forgive me." Junhoe pleaded. Never once in his life has he done that. It took Jinhwan by surprise. He watched as his young friend was talking with voice that sounds broken inside. "I know my mistakes. I know I messed up a lot when I was flirting and acted like a possessive boyfriend when I saw her with other guys. I know I walked away for a second when she had her pregnancy scare but I knew where my heart lies and its always been her."

"I FOUND SOMETHING!" Sungyeol shouted from inside the house. Footsteps were being heard from behind Woohyun as he knew they were coming down from being upstairs. But that's not what got his pay attention.

Junhoe sighed and looked down for a moment. "I don't know if you've noticed but lately she has been zoning out and when I snap her out of it she acts like nothing has happened and I'm worried about --"

"Wait.." Woohyun cut him off as he felt his heart racing fast and walked away from the door frame. A couple of footsteps were coming behind him but he ignored that matter and went to Junhoe. "She had a pregnancy scare? When was this?"

Junhoe looked at him and clenched his jaw again.

I guess she hadn't told him yet..

He looked over to Mijoo, who closed her eyes shaking her head.

Yeah.. that answers my question.

Junhoe sighed keeping his stand. "It was a month ago. I thought she would have told --"

Just before he could finish, a punch was thrown in his face. Hard and painful. He went to the ground and he had a taste of iron from the left corner of his lip. He was bleeding for sure and he looked up at Woohyun, who was being held back by Myungsoo and Jinhwan.

"YOU ! YOU ALMOST GOT HER PREGNANT AND YOU DEICDE TO WALK OUT!" Woohyun was struggling to push himself through his friends since Jinhwan went to Junhoe as Sungyeol took his place. "YOU KNOW NOTHING OF BEING AN ADULT IS THAT WHY YOU WALKED AWAY?"

Jinhwan helped Junhoe up as Mijoo did the same.

Junhoe glared at Woohyun and had enough of his temper. "I walked away because I was in shock. I didn't know what I wanted! But I sure as HELL didn't want Myungeun being with another guy if she was pregnant! I love her!"

"'Love?'" He stopped struggling for a moment and started laughing like a mental person. "Don't make me laugh! All you've done is make her cry! I'm sick of you being around her and --"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!"

A voice broke up the conversation and all heads were turned to the front. They were shocked to see Sungjong call out to them and make them stop what they were doing. He pushed his friends back living some space in between them and Junhoe.

"STOP ARGUING! OUR FOCUS IS BEING SIDE TRACKED BY OLD NEWS!" He shouted again at them looking around.

Woohyun glared at him for a moment and widen his eyes. "You knew?"

Sungjong looked at him and nodded. "I bought her the test. Mijoo and I were the ones who saw the results and we took her to the doctor to be sure."

Woohyun looked over to Mijoo, as she was pursing her lips and tried to avoid his eye contact but it didn't matter now. "You knew as well? When were you going to tell me?"

"Umm.. It's not our job to tell you." She answered him back. "Jin said she was going to tell you. Since Junhoe blurted it out, I'm assuming she never did."

"Probably because if he knew, he would come and kill Junhoe." Jinhwan added to the conversation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter