chapter 2

My Girlfriend is a Zombie

.Jisoo.

Well, let me tell you a little about how we manage to get food, well, it's something simple, generally there are always 'undead' people who dare to hang around here and we take advantage of that to be able to feed ourselves.

sometimes it's not very easy to go against them, they always carry those stupid noisy weapons to try to 'protect themselves', it's a pity they do not work as well as they think.

Now I walk with my friends in search of food, I am sure that there must be a human being around here, my senses do not fail, this would be faster if we were not so slow, but hey, it is not as if I could really change that.

.Jennie.

I do not think it was a good idea to have come here, I would have preferred to stay with my father, but Taeyong insisted so much that I could not refuse. uff, I really hate that he is so cute, because if not, he would have already hit him for dragging me here with his friends.

Before coming, Taeyong made sure to give me a weapon to defend myself, but I'm still terrified of what might happen. I hate zombies, seriously, since this apocalypse happened, nothing is the same, now we must all fight constantly to survive, which is not easy. Every time things go well, they appear and ruin it, at this safe pace and they kill us all.

"Baby, take off that face and come and have fun," Taeyong said turning to see me with his typical defiant smile, he knows I hate being challenged, but that's not why I'm going to risk being killed for his immaturity.

'' Taeyong, stop playing, please. "I looked at him coldly while the others took care of bringing everything we needed to return to the shelter

"It's fine boring miss" I grunted with annoyance at the nickname and chose to ignore it, I'm reconsidering if he should still be his girlfriend.

 

....

N/A; It's something short, I'm sorry.