chapter 1

My Girlfriend is a Zombie

.Jisoo.

What am I doing with my life?, I'm so pale, I should go out more, eat better, my posture is terrible, I should stand more right. People would respect me more if I did. What is happening to me?, I just want to connect with someone, sometimes I wonder why I can not connect with other people. Oh, it's true, I can not because I'm dead.

I know I should not be hard on myself, but being honest, we're all dead.

''This girl is dead.'', ''That man is dead'', ''the guy at the corner is definitely dead.''

for god they look horrible

I would like to be able to present myself correctly, but I no longer remember my name, I only know that it started with '' j '' and ended with ''or''. It's the only thing I remember.

I do not remember my name or that of my parents or that it works, although I would say that I did not have a job because of my clothes.

a few simple dark jeans torn at the knee, a black T-shirt and a red sweatshirt above

sometimes I look at others and try to imagine what they were before they became zombies.

Slowly, my gaze wandered to a subject who was '' cleaning '' the floor while his gaze was at a specific point.

''he was a janitor.''

almost by inertia I returned my gaze to a guy who was lying on a conveyor belt next to some suitcases, he looked pathetic to my point of view.​​​​​​

'' Without a doubt, he was the rich son of a company manager.''

Finally, my eyes traveled to a tall woman wearing sports clothes.

''mm, she was ... personal trainer, from what I see.. but now you are dead.''

I have been trying for a long time to discover how this whole apocalypse happened, it could have happened because of some chemical weapon or virus in the air, or even by a radioactive monkey that escaped. but in reality it does not matter, this is what we are now.

This is a typical day for me, I walk all the time and hit people without being able to apologize or say anything, everything must have been much better, people could surely express themselves, communicate their feelings and enjoy each other's company.

Many of us made this airport our home, I do not know why, I suppose that people wait at airports, but I'm not sure what we're waiting for.

When I passed through the others, small grunts called my attention, looking sideways at those human skeletons, I like to call them 'bony', They are like us, but, they walk faster and ... they do not have skin, I know, it's disgusting.

It's hard for me to admit it, but soon I'll be like them, not now, but at some point I'll have to go through that, although being sincere would prefer to stay like that, before being like them

oh, yes, let me introduce my friend, Mina, she and I have been friends since all this started, whenever we can, we have what you could say '' conversations '', although the only thing we can do is growl, but do not create, we can also say some words like ..

''food ... hungry'' 'talk' with difficulty looking into the gray eyes of my friend, I know, I'm a loser, but hey, at least I'm not like those typical zombies that appear in movies.

''...''she did not answer, just turned to look at me and nodded in affirmation to my words.

It was time to look for food.